Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules Clarification - Faction Membership

I just wanted to clear something up.

While there is the rule stating that no individual (including their alts) can hold a leadership position or be the owner of more than one Major Faction - I thought I had seen a rule about faction membership somewhere on the site before.

I was thus wondering, is there a rule that limits how many factions an individual can be part of? If so, is there somewhere that this is posted that I can be pointed towards?

Thank you.

[member="Amelia von Sorenn"]
1. Members may not be Faction Administrators, Faction Moderators, Faction Owners, or representatives of Faction Leadership in any manner of more than one Major Faction. This applies to all characters/sub-accounts owned.

I was asking specifically if there was a rule that restricted how many Major Factions an individual could join.

I take it then, that provided an individual adheres to the rule stated; that they can join any number of factions.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom