Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rule Clarification Regarding Writer Accounts

[member="Tefka"]
All of my accounts are under this one, but I think two are still sporting Writer tags ('cause I derped hard and didn't know how to add a subaccount). I think those are [member="Popo"] (who has a FJ tag overtop) and [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] (still sporting a writer tag). No idea why those are still labeled as such, though.

Oh, alright. I don't, I wasn't sure if the portion of the rule stating we needed to use subaccounts for characters meant only using subaccounts for them or not. Just a bit of confusion on my part.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
I have a separate writer account that I haven't used since last Christmas. I don't really want it, or the character under it, so if someone could vaporize it, that would be appreciated.

I do want to ask why this has become a rule, though. I don't see how it could cause problems, as staff can just compare IPs and see who's who anyway.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Mhm, yes, but I think people should be allowed the anonymity of separate characters so they can choose to be unknown to the majority.

What if you made a few OOC enemies who refused to RP with any of your characters? Wouldn't you want a clean slate?

[member="Menoetius"]
No. That is why Tef deliberately set it up so that every person on the board can see whose characters are whose.

A lot of us have bad memories from a time and place where secret alts, alt stacking and alt spawning was a serious issue.

Also, on this site, there’s no need for multiple writer characters. You can have as many character accounts as you want.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Valeria Aetani said:
A lot of us have bad memories from a time and place where secret alts, alt stacking and alt spawning was a serious issue.
Oh yeah, I remember that time and place. A certain witch comes to mind, as well as a 'smart' mandalorian...

Ferian Adair

F
Oddly, the ability to see who everyone writes has made attempting to write in other places that don't have this ability less of an enjoyable prospect. The little things, man. The little things.

This really is my favourite RP site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom