Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG RSVP: New Year Gala on Naboo!

Pls protect me from all the Sith. If I leave it to Briana, I'll end up with my arm chopped off, or she'll throw me onto a moving train. If I leave it to Cora, she'll make me write an essay about the dangers of the Dark Side or something along those lines.
You make it sound like those are bad things, but if you lose a limb you have the opportunity to get an upgraded one, and getting thrown onto/out of moving vehicles is a Padawan past time. Gotta learn somehow.

Maybe showing up is a bad idea
916140400220184596.webp

You make it sound like those are bad things, but if you lose a limb you have the opportunity to get an upgraded one, and getting thrown onto/out of moving vehicles is a Padawan past time. Gotta learn somehow.
If you need a vehicle to throw him onto/ out of, depending on which Ibring I can be the wheelman. I mean onto works for any, hopefully on the ground when he hits them, but most aren't large enough for two people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom