Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP With Me, Anyone?

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
Dont get me wrong, I am no guard. I just dont want you to be killed. I will step in at the last moment if need be, but most of the time I will be trying to get you to share some strong Correlian Whisky with me.

ALright let me see. for Darren I can pull out 3 lightsabers and a Sith sword at ONCE!

For Alpha He has a blade that weights about the same as your armor. its as tall as you and he uses one hand to swing it.

So again Chose wisely :p *breaks magic stick out of awsomeness*

Darren Shaw said:
ALright let me see. for Darren I can pull out 3 lightsabers and a Sith sword at ONCE!

For Alpha He has a blade that weights about the same as your armor. its as tall as you and he uses one hand to swing it.

So again Chose wisely :p *breaks magic stick out of awsomeness*
And no that's the point of the magic stick. You can't break it.

Just like my shield.

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
Darren are you the assassin? If so, I think all of us guards/people who dont want the senator dead are going to have to be at 100%. I cannot slack against you.

Well, with Darren. Using all of those weapons at once not matter what would be taxing on him, thus I can simply bombard him with mental attacks such as Force Horror to break his concentration or just wear him out trying to do everything at once. With Alpha, he's a cyborg. Kaine is one of the best slicers in the Galaxy, he can remote hack his way into most anything. He's the one who remotely disabled the Mandalorian Fleet's weapon systems during the battle at that one Space station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom