Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP With Me, Anyone?

Hello everyone! :cool:
I've enjoyed my stay so far here at SWRP: Chaos, and I look forward to roleplaying here.
I'd be quite happy if I could find myself another roleplay I could participate in. I was going to be part of the Republic's reinforcement for the Mandalorians on their battle against the Sith, but it seems I'm a bit too late to jump in on that particular RP now...
Anyways, my character's name is Darren Brunswick, a senator of the Galactic Republic. (and he happens to look a lot like Arnold Schawzneger... XD)
Link to My Character's Bio and Stuff Here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1578-darren-brunswick/
So anyone interested? I'm open to all roleplay ideas. :)

@Delilia - I'd be quite happy if you could.
@Kaine - Whichever character that you might feel like using, I suppose.
@[member="Darren Shaw"] - I'm definitely considering employing him as well... Except that Brunswick's latest venture involving the employment of mercenaries may have left him a bit low on cash... XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom