Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Mentoring & Training

So since a good amount of my current RPs have cleared, I've got some free time to do whatever. Instead of just doing some more threads, I'd like to start helping out some newer members or getting some characters kicked off to boost some activity and get you kids in the SWRP groove. So if you're new to roleplaying or just would like to brush up on writing, reply here and we can get started right away.

Also, I'm available for training Dark Jedi, Sith, or Neutral Force users. If you're needing a master, reply here as well. I'll try to help as many as I can, but please keep in mind that I tend to keep myself busy doing things and I may not always reply to our current threads in the most timely manner, but just bear with me.

And with that, I'll just leave this here...
swmeme10.jpg

Rhoan Altheas

R
This character is really new. I haven't RPd with her yet. And she should really find a Master before she goes completely crazy. :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You should teach Alache stuffz... because Council of Spaic Magikz. I mean, how odd is it that I can get others in my faction promoted but I'm not even past Apprentice?! xD

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] @[member="Hack'awin Sisters"] @Vendir @Ventasia Terana @[member="Circe Savan"]

Alright ladies and gents, I'm up for training you all. If you haven't already, get into contact with me via PM or Skype and we can set up a thread. Let me know if you want this to be a long-term thing, what kind of stuff you want to learn, and be sure to tell me a lot about your character! This is all about your character's training and I want to be sure that I catch every aspect that I can to suit you all.

I might be willing to learn a thing or two under Arcis, once having earnt my place in the Arcian Star Kingdom. Though I doubt I'll ever call you "Master". Only one master for Furry (@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]). :p

@[member="Darth Arcis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom