Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Interest

[member="Blake Morrigan"], Looks like you owe some people some posts. ;)

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], Akuma is an assassin. So she can literally move anywhere. And her "job" is to find others to bring into their fold. So it could be along that, or I am trying to get into the group, and you discover me.

[member="Tristyn"], Which character?

Tristyn

I am a monument to all your sins
[member="Akuma"]

Probably my Azura character. She's about to become a Jedi, but only for training, because she's not really interested in the idea of serving the galaxy or any of the Jedi stuff.

Also she's not right in the head, and her perception of reality is a bit off at times, meaning she might not realise how evil you are :D

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], Whenever you can. I just got back from work, and I can start the thread, but I will do it after I respond to the threads I already have.

[member="Blake Morrigan"], Whatever man. lol

[member="Ngoo the Ancient"], Good luck with that. You might have to talk to my Master about taking me considering I am his Hand.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"], I don't need it fleshed out. lol. But thank you for the offer. If I ever think of threading with ya, I'll let ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom