Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Interest

So does anyone feel like RPing with a deranged, "monster" that is Akuma?

I am up for just about anything. Duels/Sparring, Private threads, Story related, or even just a little bit of development for some item. Let me know.

[member="Akuma"]

Hey Akuma i seen you around lately,and think your quite awesome by the way. Would you be open or interested in a kind of Nemesis/Rivalry arc between Padawan and Acolyte? I haven't really RPed that much,and i have been dying to do some more with Jakkor lately. So i would love to explore having a nemesis. Usually engaging in duels,debates,banter,philosophical conversation all that good stuff.

[member="Arisa Yune"], Well, Akuma killed her sister. And is joining a Sith Cult. So pretty good?

[member="Jakkor Kess"], Sure. We can give it a shot.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"], Noooo. Akuma is a Sadomasochism Sadistic Masochistic person. IE: Loves to give pain, and feel pain so much, that it arouses her. She isn't without emotion. She just has very dark emotions.

[member="Quil Narro"], How badly?

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], Anything in mind?

Well I doubt a duel between Leo and Akuma would work since she has force capabilities and Leo prefers stealth to front-on confrontation, but a 'forced' team-up between the two where they are thrust head-first into a situation might work. Since Leo is chaotic good, him trying to understand what makes Akuma tick and why she does what she does might make for interesting writing. Although I'm open to whatever suggestions you have. [member="Akuma"]

Well it would take place right after Leo's recent induction into the Kathol Outback and creating his mask. We can do it really anywhere, just as long as both characters have a reason for being there, maybe somewhere in sith space as it gives you a reason for being there and Leo moves around alot. As for who we would be going up against, maybe both being captured by pirates or slavers and then they are forced together to escape? I'm up to any ideas of course. [member="Akuma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom