Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Romeo S Vs Jar Dar

@[member="Romeo S"] Vs @[member="Jar Dar"]

Biome: Tundra (cold weather)
Rules: Blasters, Fists, Vibroblades, force powers

The cold weather gripped the duelist present on the field, covering the ground bellow them was a thick blanket of snow covered the biome. It was almost a beautiful sight to see, the cold harsh winds gripped them and blew the already lead stripped branches of the trees around them. It was a very simple set up. A two hundred meter wide and long arena with various trees and rocks scattered around them to be used as cover. The rules were set and the match would commence. All around them a voice echoed through the wind and snow of the arena. It was time to start "FIGHT!!"

The words rang out with the wind, that cold wind. He hated the cold, hated it dearly, and he was gonna use that anger to fuel his fire. Who ever he was pitted against had no clue what was about to come. He was going to win this tournament. One way, or another.

No lightsaber, just a sword of the vibro kind, and his powers bestowed upon were all he had. Quickly he ran behind a rock tall and wide enough to hide him. Wearing his normal attire, he probably blended in with the snow, unaware of what time it was here he figured afternoon, maybe later.

With his anger he demanded the force to be his tool here, to guide him in this battle. Not showing any of his powers just yet, he'd wait to expose them. He waited for any kind of sign of who he was fighting.
@[member="Jar Dar"]

Beautiful the scenario that Jar was in. He had his favorite coat on that's black, it would make stand out since everything is covered in snow. The snow breezed through him and blew through his coat. He had his sunglasses on, even though it looked weird, Jar always had them on where ever he went.

He had his dual blasters in their holsters that were hidden because of his coat. In his hand was a vibroblade. Jar never had any experience with swords but he had some knowledge of how to fight with them. He trusted in his high reflexes, his hand to hand combat who he was a real expert in, his dual blasters, and his sword. He was going to win this thing, no matter what.

Jar climbed a tree and went from branch to branch. If he has the high ground then surely enough he would win this round. He was thankful that there were leaves that gave him some sort of camouflage for him to hide from his enemy as he was searching the low grounds for him.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Romeo used the force to sense for any real direction to where the enemy maybe. He allowed it to guide him to which direction to look, and how. He pulled the sword out, and leaned to the side, using reflection to see the surroundings behind him, and the rock. Trees, rocks, and snow. Damn the snow.

He leaned it out more, trying to catch the glare of the lights, artificial, or not, they would skill catch a glare. He finally caught one, and waved it about, pointing it in random directions, more to see what would happen than anything else.

It was getting a bit to cold for Romeo, so with the force, and the dark side, he began to warm his body, using the anger he felt towards the enemy of battle. Hate didn't exist, he didn't know the person, but anger surely rose for the occasion. Anger for Sith failures, and betrayers gave him more warmth till he was at a more comfortable temperature.
@[member="Jar Dar"]

Jar saw the glint of the sword, and wondered why would you want to give out your position to the enemy if you don't even know him. A risky move but interesting since Jar does risky moves as well. "Though it is a risky move he can now monitor all of my movements," Jar said to himself in a whisper.

Jar jumped off from his branch to the ground covered in snow. He knew that the enemy would catch a glimpse of him. When he hit the he was immediately buried in snow. "A good place to hide, hopefully he isn't aware of where I am," Jar said and made a small hole so he could breathe.

Jar then had a brilliant plan: to dig through the snow to reach his enemy. So he dug and dug until he reached a nearby tree. He peaked his head out of the snow to have a quick glance at the rock his enemy was hiding. He was close to it and buried his head in the snow and dug to a nearby tree so he could initiate his plan from there.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Danger senses rushed into Romeo of a nearby by tree, and he slowly glanced out. Was he in the tree? 'Must be in it.' He though. Using his TK he willed the force to grip the tree, the snow would make it harder, but he refused to fail. He used the TK to lift it up, the snow trying but failing to hold on to it.

With it lifting it revealed the man next to it. Curiously it was kinda comical, but that would have to wait. He willed the tree over the enemies head. Lifted it higher, then slammed it down. Wether or not it hit the target he was unsure of, but he'd bet the man surprised. 'Nice coat.' He thought to himself again.

@[member="Jar Dar"]

"Blast you," Jar said as he was caught by surprise of the tree that was lifted by the force. He swiftly got out of the way falling tree that was above him. He then moved away from the tree so it wouldn't timber on top of him. He shook off the snow that was on his coat and said to his enemy that was behind the rock, "I will admit that you did caught me by surprise. But why hide away from me and just attack with me withwith the force. Very untraditional when you have a foe who is waiting for the opposing sword to meet his. Either way you'll run out of energy for the force and you'll be weak for me to smash you through a tree."

This would surely get his opponent out of hiding. Let's see what are the pros and cons. My speed is useless because if the stupid snow, enemy can use the force perhaps a sith apprentice. Pros: I have super and better strength than him, I have high reflexes, and two dual pistols. The odds are in my favor Jar thought to himself and walked slowly toward the rock.

@[member="Romeo S"]

He ignored the taunts, his anger was his to control and no one else's. He could hear the snow crunch as he came closer, and closer. He was fast, he dodged a falling tree. Lucky for him his training had enforced his strength in the force. 'Soon enough the blades will meet' he thought to himself.

Now time for more surprises for the man. He pictured his family, and his duty to protect them, pictured people trying to hurt them. The fire inside him grew bigger. 'My fire, my power, I command it ' he focused on it. He pulsed his hand, and a fire oval appeared.

Quickly shooting out from the rock, he guided himself through the force, and pulsed his hands at the man, shooting three ovals at him of fire. With the sword sheethed on his back, he pulsed his other hand, and shot one more oval of fire at him. He guided his aim through the force, bending it to his will.

After he shot the fire, he darted back behind his rock. Hoping if he didn't hit, to back the man up away from him. Blasters, how would he deal with them without a lightsaber. @[member="Jar Dar"]

Fire. Very interesting. Jar saw three ovals of fire coming towards him. He dodged the first one by jumped and made a somersault to his left. He dodged the seocd one by laying low on the snow. He dodged the third one he did a cartwheel to his right. He saw his enemy throw another fire ball at hi but it was different from the other three because he aimed the fireball. Jar easily dodged this by running toward the fireball and bended his knees on the ground and sliding under it.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to win," Jar said to his foe. "No offense but you are acting like a coward. A coward that hides his face from his foe and lets this supernatural thing to fight for him," Jar said. He was tired of all this. He then fast walked around the rock to his right and walked not far away or too close to the rock. Jar had his sword out and one of his dual blasters out. He saw his foe. "Let's see how well you are at dodging rounds from a blaster that is being used by a man who has far enough experience of using guns," Jar then started shooting at his for. Piece of cake he has no lightsaber to reflect any of my shots Jar thought to himself as he continued shooting his for.

@[member="Romeo S"]

He dodged all of them, impressive as it was, he wasn't discouraged. How was it cowardly though, he was surviving, he had no real way to defend blaster fire. The man was on him now, and his words wouldn't budge Romeo. 'My power, my anger.' Doing a breathing technique to keep control of himself.

The man was on him now with sword and pistol drawn, and ready to fire on Romeo. Romeo pulsed his hand again, and pulsed his fingers at the man, shooting the oval fire from it. Turning around he ran with full speed, which was cut a bit from the snow. What the man did not know was Romeo's natural abilities, and if he fired he'd get a taste of those abilities. Well get to see them.

He attempted to run to a rock grazing a tree, using the force to sense when the man would fire, and where they would go in terms me direction. He was having enough of the smart mouth merc, and wanted to end this quickly.
@[member="Jar Dar"]

Jar easily dodged the fire ball by sidestepping to his rightside. "Don't you ever tire from fighting me with just your fire," Jar said to his foe. He then saw His target running away from him, "Oh, no. You're not getting away from me like that." Jar ran after him at his max speed and again started shooting at him. He swordsword was ready in his hand for him to strike. He saw his enemy near another rock that was grazing a tree. "Go ahead attack me with your fire but again I'll dodge it. Besides you have no where to hide." Jar reloaded his pistol and began firing his for again. He was ready to counter anything of what his foe was going throw at him.

@[member="Romeo S"]

A zing echoed out in the air, and that's when Romeo fell to his knees in a slide, dodging blaster there seconds away from hitting. This man didn't give up that was for sure, and he certainly liked the sound of his own voice. More blaster fire rang rang by, with the force guiding him through it all, he files to the right side, sliding next to the rock.

He got back to his feet. He poured his anger into the force, willed the strength of it to be his, to do what he needed to do, land attacks, and continue fighting. His master said it was up to him, impact, or destroy. With TK again, he grabbed the rock that was fairly round, it was about have his size, but still just as wide as him. He reached his hand out at it for better control, and picked it up a few inches. He then tossed the small boulder at the man, pulsed his hand and instead of a oval, shot a flame tower like weapon. He pointed it at the tree, it was set ablaze.

Again more anger was poured into the force by him, he was feeling the force bending to his will, and giving him everything he asked of it. He TK grabbed the tree, yanked it, it was fairly dead so it came pretty loosely out of the ground, and tossed it at the man along with the boulder. He was ready for destruction.@[member="Jar Dar"]

A boulder and a flaming tree heading directly at Jar. "What to do, what to do?" Jar asked himself. He knew what to do. Jar backflipped landed on his hand, pushed himself off the ground with his hands did a back flip again landed on his feet and repeated the cycle until he got away from the falling tree.

When he was away from the tree the boulder that was tossed at him lost momentum and landed at the right side of Jar. "What a interesting fighter. I think this truly is a match," Jar said. The falling tree that was flamed was no longer on fire because of the snow. He ran at full speed at the border that kept him away from his foe. He jumped on the tree, jumped off of it and ran at his foe. While he was running he began shooting his opponent with his blaster pistol. He slowed down and resumed firing his for. Jar was a couple feet away from his target. "You thought you could get rid of me, huh?" Jar said and was walking slowly to his target and was still firing at him.

@[member="Romeo S"]

"Damn it." He said said as he quickly dodged the firing. The man's good, real good, worthy opponent as well, but Romeo wasn't done. As he continued to run to his right where the tree had been, he got an idea. A hole, kinda like a Fox hole had been left. He jumped into it, only get a shot in the shoulder. He roared in pain as he fell, but quickly took it as a feeding fuel for his dark powers. Time to get some conversation started. "NICE COAT!" he yelled at the man. He used TK and grabbed a big ball the size of a man's head, and used the force to junk it at him. It was for blind siding him, as he pulsed his hand, causing fire to reappear.

He doing another oval right behind the snow, guiding the aiming with force, bending it to how will, and aiming at his face with the ball of snow, and aiming at the man's legs with fire ball. It was difficult to aim two objects at two different body parts, but either way they were heading at the man for a possible impact. His shoulder slept of seared flesh. He unsheathed his sword ready for the man's blade.
@[member="Jar Dar"]

Finally, Jar got a hit on the man's shoulder. When the man was in the hole of the dead tree he heard him say that he fancied his coat. Why, thank you Jar thought to himself. When he saw a snowball lifted up and hurled at him, Jar simply ducked as if it was no big deal. Then he saw another fireball being created and was hurled at Jar's legs. Once again Jar dodged this attack by jumping and doing a front flip.

"Don't you ever tire from hurling at me fire balls," Jar said to his opponent. Jar went to his right and got on top of the tree. He wasn't too close to the hole of where his enemy was taking cover. Jar reloaded his gun and checked how much ammunition he had for his pistol. Just two more cartridges for this pistol. He still had his other pistol in his holster. He was sure that his enemy didn't know about the other pistol. Jar pointed at the hole and began firing at it. He knew he had his opponent in a corner but not in a tight one.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Of all things he was firing more. "Don't you ever run out of ammo?!" He yelled back taking cover. Deeper in the whole, he dug in waiting for firing to stop, but he realized this would take for ever. Sensing his location, was bent more anger to his will. Shot another fire oval at the tree, hoping to burn him out, blind sighted for the most part.

Taking another sling blaster bolts to the hole, he ducked more. Taking the man's idea, he dug a hole in the wall of the hole, and dug to his way to the tree, hefinally reached it, popped out of the snow, and blasted him with with flames, catching the tree on fire. If he was lucky the man would be caught by surprise from this attack and a copy tactical advance on his tree.
@[member="Jar Dar"]

Another fire ball. Really? Jar dodged the hurled by sidestepping the left. He grinned when his opponent yelled out how much ammo he has left. Well I believe it's over nine THOUSAND!!!!! Jar was just joking to himself in his thoughts. Then all of a sudden the tree was on fire. Jar thanked for his reflexes and jumped off of the tree.

He then saw his opponent face to face. "Well I believe you have no more hiding places," Jar said to his opponent. He ran to his opponent and did something that would surprise him. When he was kind of close to his foe he put away his sword and took out his other pistol and started firing bolts with both of his pistols at the man. With multiple shots going at him he would be overwhelmed, receive the bolts unless he could dodge them which would be a miracle for him if he could but it would be impossible for him; therefore making him the victor of the match. But if this man had another trick up his sleeve then Jar would be ready to counter it.

@[member=Romeo S]

The man was tall, certainly a bit handsome, and had a look of confidence upon his face. A irrelevant to Sin, all wouldn't matter in the end. Suddenly the man rushed towards him, and whipped out two blasters, and unloaded then on his positions. 'Damn it, damn it, what do I...destruction.' he thought to himself.

He hurled himself behind the tree, and was caught in the fire, which he meant to do. He forged his anger into his iron will of much training with multiple masters. Isis, Onyx, Tarika, they all had told him, it was his power, embrace it, and use it for yourself. He demanded that the fire engulf his body, to act like a second skin. At first it was hot, burning, but slowly it didn't hurt anymore. Any main Romeo felt, he used it to boost his power in the dark side. Any anger left to seize he used to boost that power. Now it was all upon him, a human fire, or torch. It didn't hurt, it didn't sting, and the warmth was reassuring.

"Surprised me there, but...its over for you." Me said through the fire, behind the tree. He willed the fire to extend out from both hands, and act like whips. They weren't long at all, and every step hissed as the fire melt the snow. He'd have to do this quick, or else be either put out, or sink to the ground below. He rushed out from behind the tree, running right at the man, and lashed out with the whips when he was right on him. He lashed at the pistols, if it harmed the man anyways would be great, bit the goal was to remove him of the pistols.

After the whips did that the fire was gone, put out by snow, and Romeo unable to stabilize the form for long, he only hoped that the guns gone, and the man pistoless. @[member="Jar Dar"]

A human torch. Now I am liking this. He saw the fire whips coming out of his hand and saw him whip at his hands. Trying to unarmed me huh? I don't think so Jar thought to himself. He turned around to his right and allowed his precious coat to take the damage of the whips. Since his coat had thick layers of fabric then it wouldn't do much damage to Jar. As he turned his body to the right Jar gave a quick and powerful kick to his opponent's face and didn't had to worry about his foe countering: because first of all his for has two whips in his hands and second of all he already attacked which would be impossible for him to counter with whatever he has unless you have something else than your fireballs.

After kicking his opponent in the face he started to shoot his opponent again with both of his dual pistols. "Don't you ever tire of fighting me. You've really become quite an inconvenience for me," Jar said to his opponent and continued gunning down his opponent.

@[member="Romeo S"]

'Damn it, turned just in time, that poor coat too. Sin liked that coat, but suddenly a kick came to Romeo's face, its pushed him backwards, but no real harm done, but it broke his mask. 'Curse you!!' This was the third time a mask broke on him, it was time to invest on a new kind of mask. When was that pistol going to run out? It was about to be soon he was sure of it, then he'd only have one of them stupid pistols. "You should have took the hit! That coats ruined now!" He yelled back at the man as he got back up,

Suddenly more shots came, but he saw it coming literally, be quickly fell into the snow, what did he do now? 'I got it!' He thought to himself, quickly he dug, with the help of the force into the snow, and was now completely covered. He had to hold his breath, but it allowed him to think how he could win this duel. 'Dredge I swear..take my damn light saber away..' he continued thinking. Now he thought more of a plan, he dug a little closer to the mercenary from under the snow. Guiding himself with force till he was pretty sure he was under the man himself.

His fire burned inside, and it was time to get this man. He continued thinking of what would happen if his family were harmed, his anger rising more, and more. That fire inside grew hotter, and brighter. With all he could muster up with his fire abilities, he willed the fire to burst out from his entire body upwards towards the man. Romeo Reached out from the snow under, and grabbed the man's feet to hold him in place to be engulfed by his fire. "Burn!" He roared as he held on tight to the man. If anything the fire would still do some kind of damage, anything really, it was a giant burst of extremely hot fire coming up at the man, if he got away from this, it would be the last fire attack he could do, this would exhaust his flame, but not his fight. @[member="Jar Dar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom