Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Romeo S Vs Jar Dar

I was hoping to knock him out with that quick powerful kick. At least I broke his precious mask. Jar saw the man's face and saw a decent face but man get some vitam D at least. Jar then saw the man grab his foot and saw fire that was coming from the man because the brightness of it. You shouldn't show me what you are going to do next Jar thought to himself. Since Jar saw this attack and couldn't move since his foot was grabbed Jar moved to his right and saw the fire burst out from the man. Beautiful fire but not enough to stop me.

It was time to finish the opponent. Jar dropped his pistol that had less ammo in it, took out his sword and slashed at his opponent's hand that was grabbing his foot and made a gaping wound on it which would make it harder for his opponent and for him to use it as well. Jar got his foot our of the hand and started stabbing his opponent on his undefended back and continued shooting with his other pistol to his back as well. Jar wasn't killing the man he was just simply weaking him a lot and his opponent would want to admit defeat cause the wounds that he received were bad all right and he would want a medic or someone that could treat the wounds like right now.

Jar got a few feet away from his opponent after wounding and damaging a lot and picked up his pistol that he dropped and put it away in its holster and raised his other gun at his opponent, ready to shoot, if he still has strength in him. "Did you really think you can defeat me?" Jar called out to his opponent and was ready to be on the offense or on the defense.

@[member="Romeo S"]

Romeo roared in pain as the blade gashed his hand open, and as the man stepped away, he shot up fully from the snow. Blood ran down his hand a he bent over it holding it. Pain shot through his arm into his chest. The sword on his back blocked the cuts from his blade, but the shots only got deflected twice, sending more pain into Romeo. He wasn't out of the fight yet, one last trick remained, and it would help here significantly. Romeo drenched himself in the darkness, embraced it, bending it to his absolute will, now in full command of what powers he possessed.

"Still do, see.." He looked up at the man with his blood red eyes, the bloodlust showing from them, the anger pronouncing in his pupils. "The more you hurt me, the stronger my connection gets. That's how the dark side works." He shot his good hand forward, and began to rip away the life threads that belong to @[member="Jar Dar"]. A power know as drain life, unblockable, and with whatever he took from him, would go into Romeo, giving him the energy he needed to continue fighting. The red beams shot out from him into the man, it would hurt, oh would this hurt.

"I'm not done with you yet merc." Romeo said over the energy being drained. Slowly feeling the surge of reguvinating life of wellness come back into himself. "There's plenty of surprises I have for you." The blood continued to drop, and with each stinging pain the power grew stronger, Romeo lifted his bad hand, and grabbed the man with TK it wasn't as prominent as it could be, but it was there, now let's see him escape from this.

The pain in his back hurt with burns, but burns were nothing, Romeo survived a grenade, he survive this. Romeo was a survivor after all of many things. "I don't stay down easily." He said to himself.

Jar now has the upper hand and all the odds are in his favor. In fact the odds were always in his favor before this match even began. He smiled when his opponent roared in pain. That's right, squeal, beg for your life, submit defeat so you don't die in vain.

Then he felt some pain. It didn't hurt a lot but it did hurt. He could feel some parts of him coming out. Then his opponent lifted him with his TK. You little scum, you karking cheater. But wait he still has a plan and he is still winning.

Though he almost couldn't do anything since he was lifted in the air he wasn't being control by the force. Jar put away his sword and took out his pistol that was in his holster. He then accurately aimed both of his pistols to the man who was still on the ground. Then he fired multiple bolts at his for and some of them were stunning bolts. One hit his opponent in the face which was a stunning bolt and because of that he would be released form the TK. He was thankful that he broke that mask, then another one hit his opponent's hand that was lifting him off the ground, and on and on the bolts were overwhelming his weaken opponent that is laying on the ground waiting for his fate to come.

He knows that he wouldn't be on the ground for too long because of the conditions the man was in. "Just give up and you don't have to suffer anymore," Jar yelled out to the man. "Besides I can't be up here too long because tour energy is running out even though you are taking parts of me away."

@[member="Romeo S"]

'Damn it, that idiot.' he thought to himself, the stuns burned his face, and his arm. theres was nothing he could do with his hand, but he had one left. he dropped the man, an dby this time he was up high, this drop would hurt him just as much as the draining. Romeo quickly brought his ad up that was stioll working, kinda, and with it he grabbed the man's gun with the force, adn ripped it out from his grasp. "Torment is what fuels me, pain fuels me, anger gives me power. You are doing nothing to me that i cant get through." He had to gather his strength, and fight back.
"I'm not dead yet. One last trick...." 'And i hope it doesntback fire on.' Romeo had a weakness, that he was slowly turing into a strength. He let go of his control over his anger, he was hurt, his face burned, his whole body ache, and it was just dragging his dark side powers stronger. He pulled out is sword with his good hand. As good as a hand cut up could be. His eyes glowed a deep blood red now, as his anger built up. @[member="Jar Dar"]

Finally, I'm let go and no need to worrt about the fall. Why? Because there this white, soft thing called snow. And now we come back from the commercial break. Jar saw the man's eyes turn red and it was his turn to show him what his eyes look like from under his sunglasses. He took them off and could feel his blue eyes turning into bloody red eyes.

"Give up. Before this duel even started I was already the winner. Just compare yourself to me. Look, I am barely damages than you." He slowly walked toward his opponent with his sword in one hand and his pistol in his holster. No need to worry about the other pistol, besides its all out of ammo from all the bolts that was shot at him when Jar was in the air. "Are you ready to die?" He said to his opponent and continued walking slowly to him.

@[member=Romeo S]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom