Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Rookie Pilot Looking for a Squadron to Call Home

Be careful what you wish for.
Not telling you what to do as it is always a BLAST to be a part of active squadrons like that, but they often rely too much on others. Not downplaying them AT ALL, but if you are looking to develop your character as a pilot I might have an idea that could help you be a "Rev" and do other stuff to if you want.

BACK OFF REVs! NOT STEALING! lol

Hi all,

I'm looking at creating a rookie pilot. Any suggestions for an active squadron with potential plots? I don't mind what faction, as long as there are some active characters to interact and RP with.

If an active Starfighter Squadron is something you seek i advise you check out the Final Dawn. Currently we have an Elite Starfighter Squadron called the Crimson Linings which does have a few active writers involved. We could use a rookie pilot like yours and there is alot of room for possible stories that we can potentially explore along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom