Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Romance Under a Nebula

Her words cause his brows to raise. "Is....is intercourse with a force spirit technically necrophilia?" He scratches his head. "I think I'm gonna have to look into that. It's not really a question I ever thought I would be asking." He chuckles slightly. Really, if Zlova were to die, he would delve into the depths of the nether to drag her out, just as she would hopefully do the same for him in return. After all, he had already been to hell. It wasn't all that scary, really. Those trees were weird though, that was for sure.

"I always consider your fashion preference when making you stuff. The mythosaur necklace seems to have been a hit thus far." He winks. "I could find you a mythosaur ri- wait...no." He rubs his chin, looking slightly confused. "Giving a ring signifies marriage in common culture, does it not? I'm not used to such a concept. My clan does not use physical items, we just have a really big party." He shrugs. "Bracelet, yes, I will make you a bracelet sometime. I've been meaning to try my hand at jewelry craft anyways." Making stuff for his lover was a good excuse for practicing! He was nowhere near ready for marriage, and he would hate to cause such a misunderstanding. His words are interrupted as she caresses the side of his face. A warm smile fills his face as he responds to her statement. "Zlova, I don't expect you to change for anyone, I won't either. I've fallen in love with Zlova Rue just as much as I've fallen for Darth Siron. There's not a thing about you that I would even want changed. You're a force of nature both physically and in personality. For me....that's perfection. The mandalorians can whine all they want. They aren't the end all be all of who I am. I was Talohn Atar long before I was Talohn Verd."

Following Monari's harassment of the old cat, her attention turns to Zlova, and those eyes go alight with excitement. While she and Talohn had similar coloring and a layer of fur, the similarities ended there. Typically in boots of some sort, it can now be seen that she has a pair of amphibious legs, similar to a frog. Not to mention both her arms and legs have that slight bulk in the forelimb that mon calamari seem to have. Her eyes are a golden color, perfectly round orbs, much like those of a calamari as well. "You'll teach me?" She chirps, smile wide to show off her rows of sharp teeth. She then runs off to wait at the edge of the water for Zlova. "I can't wait to breath underwater for the first time! Let's go! Let's go!" Usually Monari was on the more mellow side, still mischievious, but quite casual. It was interesting to see her this bubbly and excited. Talohn can't help but laugh a little.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova would have dove further into their interpersonal relationship if the sprite hadn't shown up soon after Talohn's comments. Really the only major concern she had in what he said was the part about Darth Siron. Not his fault, of course. The Twi'lek hadn't gone into detail about everything that had happened nor shown him how dark the abyss truly became. He'd seen his Lethan become murderous and serious, but those were a far cry from Peak Sith Lord. Thankfully, there hadn't been any cause to draw all of that out into the open in quite some time.

When Monari said it was going to be her first time breathing under water, Zlova looked back at Talohn over her shoulder. She'd already gotten to her feet to follow the eager young woman to the water when that nugget dropped. Apparently this was going to be more than wading in the shallow end of the ocean; which was all still technically swimming. Anything in a body of water was 'swimming' except 'drowning.'

Of course, all the Cathar could do was laugh.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," the Twi'lek announced as she sauntered off toward the lapping waves where an enthusiastic catfish waited. A Twi'lek teaching a Mon Calamari to swim. And for the galaxy's next joke...

The Force would get its exercise in today as Zlova would gladly use it to keep up with Monari if the sprite demonstrated a natural talent for underwater breathing and swimming. She'd check on the basics, then proceed further and gladly encourage the young one to go as far as she could. Then a little further. It was never enough to do 'enough.' One must always go beyond. Once a person stopped learning or growing in more than the physical they started dying -- that was the core of being Sith. Complacency was death. 'I can swim' by slowly plodding about wasn't good enough seeing how Zlova expected Monari could do far more and would want to; otherwise some day she'd try showing off only to find out her skills paled in comparison to others.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom