Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Romance Under a Nebula

Talohn hated sand. It was course, rough, and would not get the hell out of his fur! But Zlova liked beaches. Lack of clothes, an ocean to have fun in, and a beautiful sky above. Out of all of those, he suspected Zlova's favorite was the lack of clothes. He didn;t mind a lack of clothes himself, it was the sand and the water he didn;t enjoy. He sent Monari further down the beach, with Madlad to watch over her. For now, it was just Zlova and the cathar. Talohn couldn't exactly remember what planet they had stopped on, but he found someplace with a nebula nearby. It was made up of beautiful purples and reds, and bathed the planet below in a sort of light that made visibility high, but didn't exactly chase away all the darkness. Like a dimly lit room, but in a comfortable way. Choosing the nebula was on purpose, he found it fitting considering their first date.

The cathar had set out a large towel on the surface of the sand, with an ice box containing some food he'd made to snack on sitting off to the side. Currently, he was sitting on the towel, away from the cursed water and sand. Though he at least dressed for the occasion of being on the beach. A mandalorian without armor? Scandalous. The cathar wore the typical attire one would wear on the beach, that being nothing but a simple pair of dark blue knee length swim shorts.

At the moment, he's waiting for Zlova. He's nervous...no, not nervous. He's just got butterflies. The cathar pinches his brow. That damn twi'lek was the only one who could get him like this. He just hoped what he had to say to her would end happily. Would the enclave come to vilify him even more? Perhaps. But he certainly doesn't live for the enclave. He lives for the people in his life, and Zlova was one of them.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Water lapped calmly upon the shore where Talohn Atar Talohn Atar lay in wait while the nebula hung suspended above. The nebula's purples and reds were mirrored on the surface of the ocean, disturbed only by the ripples caused by the active tide of the planet. Sound of crashing waves filled the air.

Suddenly the sound of splashing and cascading water breaks the stillness for a moment. A red figure rose out of the watery depths, and two tendrils flew back sending arcs of water high into the air. Zlova arched her back with her breasts proudly proturding toward the sky for a moment. Her hands slid back over her forehead and along her lekku as she basked in the moment.

Soon she straightened up and began to move purposefully toward the beach where the Cathar lay. The smallest swimsuit in the galaxy was all Zlova wore; enough to cover what was absolutely necessary especially with all the sand around. If they were the only ones there then it shouldn't kill Talohn for her to wear so little. With weather this good and a ocean to wade in, why bother with clothes?

Zlova slowly moved over the sand to avoid kicking it up on her wet, crimson flesh. A smile drew across her lips as she neared her anxious companion. "You sure I can't throw you into the ocean, Talohn?" The Twi'lek laughed. "Once you're in, you'd find it refreshing."

It was a pretty sight. Talohn would mark this place in his navigation chart on the ship. Family vacations here certainly wouldn't be bad at all. It was mostly unpopulated, only a few villages here and there. The island he'd landed the ship on was entirely deserted though. He'd made sure of that, the last thing he wanted to do was peeve off any tribal locals somehow.

The cathar looks up as Zlova emerges from the water like a graceful being of the sea. He couldn't help but smile slightly. He knew she'd have fun. He'd hear twi'leks enjoyed water. Made sense, they didn't have any fur to get wet. Talohn couldn't help but admire her form, especially with the pose she struck. Who wouldn't admire such beauty? She'd also been under the water for a while. Some sort of breath training she had at some point perhaps? A question for later.

"Not that I mind looking. In fact, I love looking, but did you make that yourself? There's no way you found that in a store. Then again, I haven't been in much swimsuit shops." He shrugs, grinning slightly as he looks up at her, He moves to the side so she can sit beside him on the towel if she wishes. he then, deciding it's time for a drink, he opens the ice box and pulls out some sort of bottle. Label is written in....catharese? How interesting. "Didn't bring glasses. No room in the ice box." He sticks his claws in the cork, and then pulls it out with a loud pop. He offers her the mead with a smile. "Mom and dad managed to send this to me. Been saving it for a special occasion."

He raises a brow, gaze turning to the water. "Zlova, I'm unable to swim. We...typically avoid seas. Our entire species fears oceans. Let's just say the mandalorians had a lasting effect in that regard. I've never even seen the sea on cathar." He chuckles wryly. "Fine, if you need me in the water, I'll go. But nowhere that I can't see the bottom."

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova snorted at Talohn's hopelessly innocent question. The Twi'lek bent over at the waist with both hands on her hips. "There are a lot of bold women out there, Kitten. What's the point of wearing clothing when you're in the water? Besides, it lets us ogle one another." She straightened up with a good laugh. "And there are some fine women out there."

With Talohn Atar Talohn Atar making room, Zlova carefully chose to occupy the vacated space so sand wasn't carried along with her. Her golden eyes turned to watch as he retrieved a bottle and deftly removed the cork. A soft hum of consideration followed as she reached out to accept Talohn's tasty treat. A sideways look was cast over at the Cathar as she tipped it back for a swig.

Special occasion was it?

After the swig, Zlova lowered the bottle in her grasp and listened to what Talohn had to say about the ocean. She extended the bottle back to him when he finished. Then she replied, "Fear keeps you alert. Lets you know when danger is near. Fear also paralyzes. You need to face it head-on. Not to be rid of it -- you don't just turn that kark off -- but to learn how to suppress it -- override it -- when it matters most."

"I don't need you in the water," she added a moment later. Zlova turned in toward the Cathar to caress the side of his face with one hand. "But I do need you, don't I?" The Twi'lek purred with a smile on her lips.

"Bold women? Honestly, I think I'm lucky enough to have come across the boldest one. You do pose a fair point, not that it'll get me to wear pants shorter than this. Speedos I think they're called in basic? No." He shakes his head. "There's showing more skin, then there's looking almost comically stupid." He looks up at her, eyes drifting along her form before meeting her eyes, since she didn't mind ogling. "There are fine women, but I think I already know my favorite." He chuckles along with her.

The mead is sweet, yet feels warm going down. Some sort of mixture made with berries and honey. It's like a really hard wine, if it were to be compared to anything else. He leans on her slightly as she takes a sip from the bottle. It had been a little bit since they had gotten time like this without some sort of big event looming over their heads. It was a busy galaxy these days. He probably shouldn't have revealed it was a special occasion so soon, but his mouth was ahead of his mind.

He takes the bottle from her fingers, leaning his head back to take a long drink, he listens to Zlova as he enjoys the flavors of that mead lingering hin his mouth. "True, true. Maybe, just maybe, you can teach me to swim sometime. Us cathar have a lot of muscle density though, we have to work twice as hard to swim in comparison to other races. Good exercise I suppose." he shrugs.

He seems relieved when she states that she doesn't need him in the water, but what happens next makes his heart melt just a bit. He leans into the palm that rests on his cheek, orange colored eyes locking with hers. "You are a strong, powerful, and beautiful force of nature. it baffles me that you could need me...but...I do admit that I..." He nods slightly, Zlova surely didn't need him in terms of combat prowess, but she completed him emotionally, he could only hope she felt the same. "I hope you need me as much as I need you." With that said, he leans in to press his forehead to hers gently, lips pressing to hers soon after. He'd make this kiss last as long as Zlova wanted.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

It seemed like Talohn Atar Talohn Atar had something on his mind. He was hesitating, picking his words, and being adorably bashful as usual. Before he waded too far into the deep end of his emotional pool, the Twi'lek firmly locked their lips and then rolled over on top of the Cathar. One of her hands slid out to help make sure he didn't tip the bottle over in his grasp. Then Zlova let gravity mash her body against his while the other hand slid through the thick fur atop Talohn's head.

Half a minute went by before Zlova broke the kiss and stared at Talohn with a smile. "I'm here, aren't I? I've used countless sentients, Talohn. Few of them for more than a single night. Practically none of them aware of the monster between their sheets -- unlike you. Now, why don't you tell your Sith Lord what's on your mind?" A red finger ever so lightly and briefly touched the man's nose. Hopefully he would say something reassuring sooner than later. Situations like these... well, they could be precursors to betrayal. That was a distant fear at first, but given too much delay and squirrelly behavior and it could grow quickly.

If he wanted to sit up again or shift positions, Zlova would be amenable to it. No need to pin him to the ground after their kiss. Though she had enjoyed asserting her dominance as usual.

He loved how passionate Zlova was, it was one of his favorite things about her. If he had anything to thank the sith code for, it would likely be that. As their lips lock, it's broken for a mere half of a second by a chuckle when Zlova topples him down onto the ground, her form pressing against his. Ready to take what she wanted, it seems. As always. he respected that she didn't spill his mead though, it really was a rare treat. he looks up at her, smile wide as can be after the kiss finally ends.

He does adjust to sit up slightly, eyes still looking into hers as his arm remains about her waist. "We've been...like this for a while. Not exactly in a relationship...but still involved. I believe the term in basic is...friends with benefits? Whatever the case...It started like that, but I feel that it has become something more. Zlova." He rests his forehead on hers once more, a catharese gesture of affection. "I care for you...A lot. I also feel that there's more to this than...'friends with benefits'. That there has been for a while now. I'm not going to pretend I know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to non catharese relationship rituals. But typically....isn't talked about before it's agreed upon to be something more? Is there something more?" Aww, no betrayal here. The cathar was in love it seemed. "in short, you are on my mind Zlova." He playfully pokes her nose like she did to him earlier.

From there, he just continues his enchanted eye contact, awaiting what she has to say.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova lifted her ample chest up to allow the Cathar to sit up. A smile remain fixed on her lips as they snuggled in atop the blanket on the beach. Talohn Atar Talohn Atar truly was a delight. Hadn't disappointed her yet. Oh, sure, he came off as a totally goof sometimes -- especially when she embarrassed him -- but that hadn't caused her to question his character. When the situation called for it the cat was lethal and decisive. Even tolerated or mimicked some of the Twi'lek's more violent tendencies. In the end while some might see them as incompatible it was only because they couldn't see the whole picture.

That and Talohn listened to his Sith. Indulged his Sith. Who didn't like a partner that wasn't trying to betray them or use them as a stepping stone to greatness? A romantic, a chef, and a warrior... What wasn't to like about the Cathar? If she had been looking for the next Exar Kun she would have been disappointed, but Zlova wasn't that self-absorbed.

Comfortable, Talohn began to speak his mind and Zlova listened.

Listened as the Cat brought up the desire for their relationship to go to the next level; that he felt it'd already gone beyond just 'friends with benefits' and to a proper budding relationship. The Twi'lek's eyes peered into those of the Cathar as he pressed his forehead to her's once again. Her smile slipped just a bit at the sudden and serious nature of the subject he brought up. Flippant as Zlova was, Darth Siron was deadly serious and so the Twi'lek could take these things appropriately.

"Talohn," she replied softly, "you've already put your family and your social life in jeopardy just by being with me. So far you've been fortunate enough not to have gotten hurt, maimed, or killed. If we do as you suggest... if we become... more that danger will only worsen. You'll find some Mandalorians will despise you even if they swallow their hatred because you're vod. Some Sith may try to abduct Monari just to get at me -- at Darth Siron. Am I really so important to you?" She reached up to caress the side of Talohn's furry face again. As cute and fun as Talohn was, Zlova didn't understand why he insisted on being with her. He'd known how monstrous she was practically from the start. If he wanted more then she needed to know he actually understood the ramifications that might follow.

"Zlova." Talohn's voice remains soft, but it takes on the same seriousness she has now. "Zlova...my entire life, I have followed the path of my choosing. it is my belief that one needs to be their truest self. As long as you do that...your friends and enemies alike will fall into place along the path you take. I d not live for the enclave, I live for those I care about. If the Enclave vilifies me for caring about someone, that is their problem, not mine. I did not join their ranks to please them." He shakes his head, looking to the horizon momentarily as he talks. Then he makes eye contact again, a fire burning in his eyes as he speaks, deathly serious. He's not angry at her or anything, but the mere idea of Monari being hurt is quite the fuel. Zlova would literally feel his aura in the force pulsing. "And I think we both know very well what will happen to anyone who dares to hurt Monari....Or you."

Once again, that comforting hand is on his cheek. His rage fades as he smiles warmly. "Zlova, all of your concerns, I considered them before making this choice. As I said before, the enclave may hate me. The sith may try to hurt me. But you can't deny that things have always gone better when we are together. no? Why change a formula that works?"

His hands move up to take her head in his hands, palms upon her cheeks. "Zlova, You're very important to me. With a galaxy of hardships ahead, there's no one I'd rather have at my side. Honestly, at this point, I don't think any other girl would do." He chuckles. "So, are...you willing to give this a chance? Us a chance? "

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova's hands slid up to cup Talohn's jaw with her thumbs and forefingers gently capturing the Cathar's lower earlobe as they gaze into each other's eyes. "Reckless. Foolhardy even." A soft, breathy laughed followed suit. "But if there were someone left in the galaxy worth trying... this, it's you, Talohn." The cat hadn't disappointed or betrayed her once. He hadn't even shown any hesitation or doubt in having her around other Mandalorians or in walking the streets. It seemed they were both shameless, blood-thirsty warriors... even if Talohn's blood-thirst was of a righteous nature, whereas Zlova's was at her discretion.

"I suppose," she slowly added, "this means you want me to promise not to sleep with other people?" The Twi'lek deliberately paused for a moment. Just the 'little detail' to just spring, right? Zlova chuckled and then continued, "That'll really hamper some options in slipping into an enemy encampment unnoticed, but I'll find someway to adapt." A golden eye winked playfully. She had kept her body in perfect form for that very reason -- people ogling her, desiring her, caressing her -- but if Talohn needed her to holster that weapon so only he got to play with it, then Zlova would manage. After all, it was far from her primary or only weapon in the Sith arsenal.

'This also means I'll be forced to deal with your enemies too, Talohn. So anyone that messes with you gets a visit from a very irate Sith Lord. Things could get messy." Zlova laughed aloud with that said. But, seriously, enemies got no mercy and matters of legality didn't factor into how someone like her 'handled' problems.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

"Reckless and foolhardy? Sounds like you've been a bad influence." He teases in return after she comments on his insistence to pursue a relationship with a sith, a quiet chuckle going along with hers after. He presses his forehead to hers once again as she continues to speak. That's something she may have noticed, that he does that a lot. It's quite easy to tell that it's a sign of deep affection amongst his people. "I promise I won't disappoint." He hand reaches up to cup the side of her head, a thumb brushing across her cheek. "And I already know that you won't. You're....just so full of life. I've always found it confusing, honestly. Most people tend to take...unkindly to the way you live and the way you act. But Zlova...the way you are....In my culture, where I come from....a lady like you...." He stops, chuckling slightly once more. "I am very lucky to have run into you in that club, is what I am saying." The terrifying savagery of a sith that most people found terrifying was considered quite attractive to a warrior race like the cathar. Strength in general was. Sure he loved her for much more than her strength and beauty, but it is part of what started reeling him in.

Then the next topic came up. "Ah...yes. The people of my clan practice monogamy...and I would be lying if I said I didn't share the same sentiment. A feline can't help getting a little jealous." He seems quire happy when she winks, quite willing to work out the monogamy thing. The cathar leans in to give her a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you, Zlova...it...all of this means a lot to me. I mean...figuring it out isn't too hard. Seducing isn't breaking the rule long as you don't sleep with them. Just get them somewhere private, knock them out or kill them and then take what you need. Or torture them out of it if it's information. My mother had a few stories like that about when she infiltrated some of the cannibalistic catharese tribes."

"That is true. They are no longer your enemies, nor are they my enemies. They are our enemies." He winks. "Anyone that messes with you gets a very angry mandalorian. I'm not sure that's initially as intimidating as an angry sith, but I can promise it'll be just as painful and efficient. Though that is true, you tend to make a bigger mess than I do." He grins widely.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Last edited:
It felt... strange that someone that wasn't a Sith would appreciate a Sith for being so 'full of life.' No, not the way the Lethan parties in clubs or how completely irreverent she was to everything and everyone -- not that 'life.' Zlova knew Talohn meant the ruthless, almost savage pursuit of whatever she wanted and the complete disregard for anyone's feelings or sensibilities in that pursuit. A very colorful existence that burned brighter than a sun before suddenly being snuffed out. Was it any wonder they were popular with adolescents and young adults? Sit around 'meditating' (sleeping) if you got old; until then burn.

As unexpected as it was, however, Zlova enjoyed it. She stroked the Cathar's cheek as she smiled in response to his thoughtful response. There was surely more that could be said, but why just dump it all out there at once? He could dole it out over time. They had plenty of that left together apparently, which was... nice.

With a soft sigh, Zlova touched Talohn's nose again. "You're cute when you over analyze things," she interjected when he explained seduction without fornication was fine. "Now, you have to tell me all about your mother seducing and torturing people -- so I can blackmail her into telling me all about you as a kitten."

The Twi'lek then gently scratched the underside of Talohn's jaw after he promised to be an angry Mandalorian to their enemies. "Terrorizing? No. Intimidating? Yes. Everyone knows a Mandalorian doesn't stop pursuing their quarry until it's caught or killed; and you're skilled enough to do it too." Zlova leaned in to give the Cathar a kiss. "Messes are my calling card. No one wonders whether a Sith was there."

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Talohn had always had a thing for red twi'leks, that was a fact. But there was more to it. He had an attraction to people that know what they wanted and were more than ready to take it. No indecisive nonsense, no sitting there and feeling sorry for themselves. Just pure passion for what they believed in. That was the kind of person Talohn found intoxicating, whether they had warrior might or not. Zlova was embodiment of these qualities. She knew what she wanted and when she wanted it. Some called it impatient, Talohn called it decisive. When they originally met, her personality and the fact that she was a red twi'lek alongside that had him over the moon. Hell, he was over the moon now.

"Your smile is like a nebula, you know." He states with a warm expression as she strokes his cheek. Nebulas eventually brought life, and her smile did in fact bring life to him. It was still a corny line though, and he'd acknowledge that if he were called out on it.

"And you're cute when you use force energy to bludgeon a giant worm half to death." He counters. He then starts to chuckle, shaking his head. "Fortunately for you, blackmail won't be needed to make her get out the family photo album. It's probably the first thing she'll do when you meet her. Dad'll try to feed you curry. It's good curry, spicy enough to burn off your tastebuds though, so be careful."

"Scratching me under the chin? Now you're just being mean." He teases her for poking fun at his felinoid features. Most non sentient felines seemed to enjoy being scritched under the chin. Hell if he knew why though. He returns the kiss when she goes in for it, his eyes shutting as he enjoys her presence. When they finally break off for air, he looks ponderous. "Hm...a calling card. I don't really have one of those. Maybe I should work on that?" He raises a brow.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova knew the Cathar liked nebulas -- they were sitting under one now -- but comparing her smile to one? The feline was hopeless. Just another quality to find adorable when it was just the two of them being cute. Despite how corny the line was, however, the Twi'lek didn't poke fun at it. It would be painfully easy to do, but she'd already joked about his over analyzing things. Even the quips should be spaced out so they didn't grow old.

As for being cute, well of course she was. Who did this furry feline think he was speaking to? Red (Lethan) Twi'lek with Sith Tattoos with near perfect skin, shape, and muscle tone. People would line up to die at her feet just for the scantest of touches.

Though, Zlova couldn't argue with Talohn's choice of cuteness. Clubbing a giant worm had been fun. Exhausting, but fun.

"You should. Something that's distinctly you. Helps perspective clients know what to expect when they deal with you," Zlova agreed. "Do you blow up transports full of innocent refugees just to kill one person, or do you sacrifice hundreds of soldiers to save a single, innocent civilian? Do you shoot your enemy dead with one shot between the eyes, or enjoy slowly dismembering them before beating what's left to death with their own arm? See, there are all kinds of calling cards out there. You just have to make one in particular yours; and the more you use it, the more people talk about it, and the more people hire you -- if they like that kind of thing."

Had so many of the examples been a bit 'much' for her Cathar? Well, not the single-shot to the head, but you had to do that every time. Easier said than done in the middle of a no-holds barred knock-down, drag-out where blaster bolts were flying everywhere. It wasn't Zlova's fault, however, that the more extreme calling cards got the most notice. 'Always gets the job done' wasn't a calling card. Sure, that was good for rep, but there were other Mandalorians that held that title. You needed something no one else would dare, or at least very few would bother often enough for it to be their calling card.

Though, the Cat would always go with leaving like a stuffed doll behind or something. Those were fun. Because they were creepy.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Her talk about calling cards makes him ponderous. "I suppose I should. Madlad's calling card is what he leaves behind. For a while, that was also my calling card cause he and I did all our jobs together. But...since we both tend to go off and do our own thing nowadays. I suppose I do need to get my own distinction. I will say, though it's sorta boring, you tend to get paid more with less collateral damage. I hate to put work over fun, but Monari needs to eat. Not to mention I like to keep innocent deaths to a minimum..." He adjusts himself so that he's leaning his head on her shoulder, arm about her waist. "You know, not many people use 14mm ammo rounds. The mere bullet hole from that could be a good calling card. I mean, it's a pretty big hole. Actually I could lead a business card." He jokes, raising a brow. He makes a face at the concept of a stuffed doll. "I mean. if I were a mentally insane witch from dothomir, maybe a stuffed doll would work."

He takes up the catharese mead again, having himself a swig before offering it once more to Zlova. "I still need to make you your armor. Making beskar armor that's meant for agility is...it's not easy, but I have something in mind. Something made from that Wyrm chiton. It's just as tough as beskar, but lighter in nature. It's just harder to work with because I have to carve it instead of forging. It leaves a big mess to clean up too. But, my favorite sith is worth it." He winks.

He looks around, seeing that dawn seems to be arriving, causing the nebula to fade. He frowns slightly. What a shame. "We should probably call Monari and Madlad back over here. She's part Mon Calamari, but she lost the instincts due to being part cathar. She wanted you to teach her how to swim, if you're up for that. Sadly I can't teach her and all Madlad can teach her is how to walk on the bottom of the sea." He laughs. Monari had definitely started talking and hanging out with Zlova more frequently due to her common visits. Not exactly a motherly figure, but Zlova was someone she looked up to in some ways.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova stretched up a bit to kiss the top of Talohn's head. "They're just called 'Witches,' kitten. Insanity is a given." They talked to trees and the dead. Disturbed? Try crazed. You know what Sith did when they spoke to the dead? Told them to give up their secrets or be destroyed, not philosophize about the nature of the universe or whatever.

At Talohn's offer, the Twi'lek took another drink of his mead. "An artistic Mandalorian," Zlova teased the hairs on the back of Talohn's neck, "what is the galaxy coming to? I'm sure it'll be a wonderful gift and I promise I will try to wear it. I keep trying to tell you that we Sith love our lethal sex appeal though. Sometimes it's all we have going for us. 'Damn, she is hot, I wish she wasn't butchering my entire species.'" A deep, hearty laugh danced into the sky above them.

Soon the Cathar in her arms spoke of Monari and the desire to swim, which had Zlova look around at him curiously. "I'd threaten to teach you at the same time, but we'd spend so much time with you thrashing about the Catfish wouldn't learn anything." A far lighter chuckle rumbled with the Lethan. "Of course I'll teach her." Zlova didn't think of the little one as her daughter, but it had never come up before. Zlova and Talohn had sex, killed people, and they all hung out together but... that was, like, it. Wasn't it? With Talohn asking to go to another level with this relationship though, Zlova wondered. She certainly liked Monari. A smart, friendly, energetic cookie... traumatized and mouthy too. All things the resident Sith Lord could appreciate really.

As far as a Motherly instinct...? Zlova couldn't say she wanted to protect Monari from every evil in the galaxy just because the youth existed. Though she would protect her to spare Talohn the anguish of losing her. That and Zlova would feel quite upset at Monari's absence as well. So, innately motherly? No. Someone that could be there like a mother? It wasn't... not possible. Zlova liked to think she was around and attentive when she wasn't teasing and flirting with Talohn.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Talohn chuckles in response to her statement about witches, a brow raising afterward. Her kiss to the forehead gets a kiss on the cheek in return. "I mean, let's at least be fair here. We can't blame them for their insanity. I think I'd be the same if I had to grow up on Dothomir. Seriously, it looks like a depressing place to live, sorta in the same way that korriban is. Not just because it's a dry desert of ruins....but Korriban and Dothomir both are filled with people that are stuck in the past, and being in the past just isn't for me." If there was anything to say about Talohn, that would definitely be it. A mandalorian in love with a sith, and a catharese mandalorian on top of that. He'd already shredded two taboos that many considered sacred, yet he didn't care.

She draws a wry smile out of him as he takes the mead back from her to have a nice long gulp, enjoying the burn it leaves on his throat. "The catharese tribes are very artistic, we carve our stories and tales into the surface of our kiltik chiton armor. Some even permanently dye designs into their fur. Sort of the cathar equivalent of a tattoo." He states, playfully poking on of the black tattoos on her lekku. "Don't feel forced to wear something you don't want to wear, but the armor will still be good to wear occasionally. Radiation, wintery planets, overall environmental protection. It's good to have proper armor for those things, is it not?" He smiles warmly

"I probably would thrash about, you're right." A sigh mixed with a laugh leaves his lips as he shakes his head slightly. "Thank you. We should have dinner to celebrate this new development. Have a favorite food? I'll make anything you want." Then he pauses, holding up a finger. "Except feline meat. Goes against a clan belief. Plus, it isn't exactly the healthiest thing for us to do....it's kind of like a human eating a simian... Somethin about that is a bit weird."

Talohn was in no way expecting Zlova to play mom if she didn't want to. Talohn could handle raising Monari correctly himself, though it was a requirement that she be kind to Monari. There would be issues otherwise. But Talohn had full confidence that Zlova would never be unkind to his child. He takes out a holocom that's sitting by the ice box and taps on the screen to open the comm channel. "Madlad, you guys on your way back?" A simple 'mhm' is heard from the droid in response. It's not long before they can be seen coming down the beach in the distance. With a bright smile that shows all of his teeth, the cathar starts waving them over.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova playfully nipped at Talohn's nose. "Careful, Kitten, or those ghosts on Korriban might haunt you." Laughter bubbled forth as those Force Ghosts were securely anchored in place by their own foolishness. No one was in danger of deriding them. Though Zlova did like the planet itself for its historical value. You could learn a lot from it... well, from what was left. It'd been plundered many times over. As for its clime and that of Dathomir, the Lethan had no rebuke. They were truly worlds designed to take you to the brink of death.

When Talohn took a gulp, his partner reached out to pull the bottle back -- still in his grasp -- to take one for herself. He wasn't getting drunk alone. What, swimming? Zlova could do that drunk. Well, unless she Force Lifted a whale instead of a flailing Monari... really unlikely to happen though.

A tattooed brow rose when the Cathar poked a tattoo on her lekku. It was a playful poke though, so Zlova didn't mind. If he started getting rough with her head tails though then they'd have a "chat." Doubtful her Cat would ever get like that though. At least not outside of bed, and then Zlova enjoyed being the one in control.

"Yes, yes," Zlova sighed patiently with a quick smirk, "armor is a wonderful invention of the ancient era. I will consider it when circumstances would benefit from wearing it. How's that for the best Cathar in the galaxy?" She would give the armor an appraisal and wear it when there was cause to do so. Using Force Powers to stave off temperature was something of a waste, and wouldn't do any good if she got rendered unconscious -- not that such a thing should ever happen.

The Twi'lek slid her hand up Talohn's chest as she smiled at him. "Humans can eat simian meat, my darling Cat. Fortunately, I don't have a taste for feline flesh." A soft purr rose from deep within his red cohort. Yes, just other feline things. "A lean meat will be delightful. I'm a growing woman." Protein was important since a real warrior didn't rely on just the Force for their strength.

"I'll promise you one thing, Talohn," Zlova added when he waved the droid and Catfish over, "I won't treat Monari like a Sith Apprentice; but I won't go easy on her either." About as good as it could get, really. Zlova couldn't bare the thought of teaching anyone anything like a Jedi would or someone worried about how people felt. Learn the material or stop wasting Zlova's time. Though with how Monari already dealt with traumatic experiences just throwing the girl into the water and telling her how to swim wasn't going to work. Talohn wouldn't much like that method either. The things you did for... love.

Yes, the Twi'lek would wade out there with the sprite and they'd go through the basics of not sinking like a rock to build a foundation. How very... parental of her.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

When the red twi'lek nips at his nose, he quickly leans his head back. She knew he had an extremely sensitive nose, but she also knew he wouldn't let himself get bitten, nor would she bite hard even if he did. It was much like how she trusted him not to be rough with her head tendrils. His lips turb upward in a grin as his brow raises. "Haunt me? I already know you wouldn't let that happen. Having some random spirit following me around would be a moodkiller for about....everything that I can think of, really." He shrugs. "From what I hear, jedi and sith spirits both tend to be absolute killjoys."

He seems genuinely happy as she takes a gulp of the mead. He's glad that she enjoys it. That bottle was hard to get. There was barely any room for pleasures such as mead left on cathar. Water was hard enough to attain on it's own, it was rarely wasted to make alcohol. However, this was a happy time. Thus, he quickly banished the thought of his broken home.

"Bes cathar in the galaxy? How flattering." He states, chuckling just a little. "That's a relief. If it's a normal day, I don't care what you wear. I know you'll easily dodge any attacks that come your way. But hostile environments are not handled so simply. Trust me though, I'll make it something worth wearing. I'll try to keep sexy...intimidating...and uh..." He pauses for a moment, trying to put it into words. "Sithy?" He queries with a confused raise of his brow. "Yeah. Sithy works." He nods quickly. "I'll make sure it looks nice and sithy."

"They can? I mean....I suppose I could eat a nexu, and I would if I needed to survive. But it just sorta feels...." He makes a so-so gesture with his hand. "Just a bit on the weird side. I'd prefer a bantha. Maybe an aklay? I've heard their meat cooked isn't the best, but for some reason it makes great jerky. I'm not sure who decided to test that though." He ponders making a joke in regards to her supposedly not craving feline, but decides to leave it be. "I can do a lean meat. Probably something spicy." His forehead rests against hers once more as her hand slides up his chest.

"Handholding has never been helpful to anyone. She's a tough girl, she can handle herself. She just needs a push, y'know?" He states, reassuring Zlova that she doesn't have to coddle the child. "You think she learned to be as good as she is with tech with coddling? I let her explore. Do her own thing. I keep her away from explosives though. That's common sense." He leans in to kiss her on the cheek. "Now, make sure to have fun. I'm gonna stay here, far away from the water."

It's then that Monari and the droid arrive. Monari herself is in a pair of dark blue swimshorts with a gray swim shirt. She preferred such attire to the typical swimsuits most girls her age wore. It was more comfortable! As she arrives at the towel Talohn has laid out, the cathar reaches out to playfully rustle her hair. She, giggling all the while, swats at his hand. "Hey! Hey! Stop that."

Madlad gives Talohn and Zlova a nod before heading back to the ship. The hunk of metal hated beaches more than Talohn did. Madlad had more umpleasant places to get sand than Talohn did, after all. Monari and Talohn wave him off before returning their attention to the events at hand. "You have fun, kid?" Talohn questions.

She nods enthusiastically. "Yep! I ate some hermit crabs right out of the shell." This causes Talohn to take in a sharp intake of breath. He understands that's a normal mon calamari diet thing, but it's still jarring to hear out of the blue. "That's....great...." He says with a nervous chuckle, giving a thumbs up. Monari is giggling like a mad child in response, making it very obvious that the little catfish intended to draw a reaction out of Talohn for her own amusement.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

"Mm," Zlova regarded Talohn for a moment as he spoke of spirits, "yes, but you can be sure if I become a ghost I'll keep you awake for all the right reasons." There was never a time when the Twi'lek took death seriously. When she died, she died; and she planned on it being with a bang. What happened after death? Didn't care. As Talohn pointed out the Light Side ghosts roamed about doing... nothing, and the Dark Side ghosts were anchored in their tombs screaming where no one could hear them or care. What was the point? Maybe she'd end up in the Nether and become an evil Queen of the Dead. That was a nice dream.

Sithy? The Twi'lek regarded Talohn with a smile as he spoke. Not intimidating, imposing, dreadful, horrific, terrifying, masterful, jaw-dropping... but Sithy. That was her Cat. "I thank you for your consideration in this matter, my Inspiration." The smile faded from her lips as she caressed the side of his face. "Really. I know some Mandalorians don't want to hear this, but I am Sith. Mandalorians have a single culture; disagreements, certainly, but ultimately united. Sith are anything but united, so there's not one Sith -- despite some trying to claim it. So, I am Sith; just not the one of those that want to wipe Mandalorians from existence." Zlova chuckled for a moment. "And don't try smart mouthing me, Talohn. If you think a Sith couldn't kill a part of herself I haven't introduced you to enough Sith."

A fine brow lifted in response to what he'd said and a soft sort followed Talohn as he declined to go near the water.

The Lethan sat back and watched the family antics unfold with a smile. It was something out of a holonovel and Zlova wasn't entirely sure how... such a thing could be real. Holonovels were fictional. You read about these things because that wasn't how the world actually worked, but the way someone felt like it should so their story could get on with it. A made-up little experiment of their own design and outcome. A familial unit that looked nothing like that of one in the Sith Empire.

How could she possibly live up to their expectations? It made her feel inadequate, and a Sith Lord did not like feeling inadequate.

"I hope you didn't eat too many," Zlova spoke up with a smile. The Twi'lek slowly excused herself from Talohn's arms. "Because I hear someone wants to go for a swim. Think of it as playfully taunting Talohn from a distance." Not that Monari needed encouragement as it had been the little one's idea; but in the interest of trying to fit in Zlova would be herself and toss in a joke at the Cat's expense.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom