Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay? Yes? No?

@Rozala

Sure why not, though its up to you which of my characters you want an RP with. The Main ones are Arthur, King of Iferetes, Alexandra, Rogue Force User of the Galaxy, and... thats it for now.

I would gladly jump in a role-play with you. I have Stap Praxeum, who is a business man aligned with the Republic who secretly controls a criminal network or Isolder Arterius, a new member of The Sith Council. I would gladly role-play as a secondary too, if needed.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Stap Praxeum"]

Completely up to you, id be fine with RPing with any of your chars on any of mine, though the one that makes the most sense would likely be a RP between Alexandra and Isolder due to two facts, she carries a Holocron with her at all times and Defected from the sith empire and now travels alone.

I think that sounds good. Isolder has really only ever considered the Sith his entire life, so I think someone challenging that would be good.

Rozala

R
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] *thinks either one can work. Perhaps Rozala is busy on a assination when she's stopped by either one of your characters*

(Sorry something's wrong with the tagging so I didn't see it until now lol)

Rozala

R
*Supposes to try with the Arthur king character. Since, for some reason, the idea of a snake woman facing off against a knight in armor intrigues her lol*

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Looking to get more Roleplay for Alexandra now, i accept anything from Duels, Training, or just a good talk in a secluded area. Or if someone needs help with a Dev Thread for a item or a challenge for a restricted item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom