Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay? Yes? No?

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Doesn't really matter. Though I'm thinking it'll be something like a sci-fi mixed with medeval elements thing given how our characters are lol.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Carl Jackson"]

Sure, this character, Yusan Fenn, or Alexandra, and what kind of RP or you dont care?

@[member="Namarii"]

Ok well, just got to figure out what kind of RP, Like a social one, chance meeting, duel, official meeting, Dev thread and so on.

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?

I could see something where Namarii came to your planet, takes over a small village of people with her persuaion powers, and you try to save them. It's also funny because she likes to claim she's a princess and since your world is medeval like she could say she came because it's like a storybook world or something lol.

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Very well. What's your planet's name again? That way I know I'm not making any mistakes lol.

Cool, uh same as in the other thread i mentioned, and in this thread itself i have Arthur, Alexandra, and Yusan. Yusan visits the temple every so often so theres that RP, Arthur is looking to increase relations with neighboring planets and more importantly factions so theres that RP, and Alexandra is a Rogue force user with a holocron on her person, the holocron at the moment is pretty useless and only has one message in it for whoever uses it, but no one knows this fact as Alexandra never parts with it. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

All seem like pretty good choices. I am looking for something with a little action in it so I don't know if that means Alexandra is a better choice, especially since she's a rouge force user with something going on about the holocron. But then I'm sure you could get something out of Yusan too. I'm so conflicted lol. What do you think? @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Alexandra would be able to give that bit of Action right out of the bat, Yusan has actually steppe back on the combat stuff due to current feelings on Republic policies, and Arthur would likely be interested in seeing a Jedi's abilities for himself, which would come after some form of conversation. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Okay. Well then I'd go with Alexandra. I like the idea of Nasika getting mixed up in some big action story all because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time sort of thing lol. @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom