Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay plans

Skosk Fett

S
I plan on having three threads, just to take baby steps with this character. One will be public the others will be to whoever is interested. The first one will be:

-My character return- Upon the advice of a fellow member, I plan on having my character awaken on an escape pod in a deep sleep due to carbon freezing. This will be public, mandalorians along with possible enemies are welcome.

The second:

- Duel where I get the life beaten out of me, I want a near death experience where I am knocked the hell out.

The third:

- A training thread where my character recovers from the duel and regains confidence.

If anyone is interested, I would really love to get things going.

Oz Zol

O
[member="Skosk Fett"]

If you don't mind, I would like to get this character started on something. Maybe we could be possible rivals of sorts.

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Rato Hus"]

Feel free to join the thread if you need a pirate crew member my character is a mercenary , working together may sound smart since your my type of scum. If you want to be rivals I'm game. Pm me any ideas you have man .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom