Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Rok'urkus Irregulars

Status
Not open for further replies.
See with eyes unclouded by hate
unknown.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION

• Unit Size:Medium
  • Unit Availability: Rare
  • Unit Experience: Trained
  • Combat Function: As an auxiliary for larger armies in battles, these irregulars are fairly specialized group that tend to be relatively isolated from the rest of the army they've accompanied in a conflict. They try to work with a great deal of autonomy to pull off expert reconnaissance. Preferring to take a more passive roll in a greater combat force. But when they do need to engage an enemy they will work on pulling off stealthy guerrilla attacks.
+ Desert Warfare
+ Long Range Combat
+ Hand to Hand Combat
+ Guerrilla Warfare

-+ Light Infantry

- Working in Lush environments, like jungles
- Medium Range Combat
- Under Equipped
- Conventional Warfare
  • Historical Information:
These Tusken Irregulars are a small fighting force formed by A'Runda. Members of this combat group were originally going to come from Clan Rok'urkus, but not as a requirement. This was done after A'Runda saw what had come of his clan after leaving it for years. However, do to the critical state the clan was in he decided to not recruit his former clansmen. This was mainly do to how low the population, but also do to the spiritual connection they share with the planet. Thus A'Runda figured he would begin share the tactics and battle culture of Tuskens to outsiders to create an excellent desert fighting force that can go off world unlike real Tuskens. Thus A'Runda likes to call members of this fighting force Honorary Tuskens.

As far as tactics go they prefer to stay as far away as they can. Given how skilled they are as riflemen they have been shown capable of hitting their targets kilometers away as well as very fast moving targets, such as pod racers. If they need to get close they'll try and utilize guerrilla tactics to get the jump on their opponents.

Something to signify their unconventional nature in Tusken Society is their incorporation of the color blue into their garbs. This is a way to show that they've sort of transcended and go off world to the stars. The deep blue color signifying the night sky from A'Runda's old clan.

@A'Runda

I dig me some tusken raiders. I just need you to change a few things, before I can stamp this.

First- I am gonna need you to change the source of the image, because right now it just goes to a direct image and that isn't an acceptable image source in the Codex.

Affiliation: A'Runda, CIS
Please hyperlink to the CIS here.

+ Long Range Combat
+ Hand to Hand Combat

- Medium/close Range Combat
These things seem to contradict one another. Please tweak this so it doesn't anymore and add at least one more reasonable weakness, so it balances each other out more.

Tag me when this is done and I will review it again.

[member="Runi Verin"]

Submission Name: Rok'urkus Irregulars
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/134987-rokurkus-irregulars/?p=1846763
Summary of Modification: Changed some of the background to better flesh out the unit, changed their name, and updated the image and link used.
Reason for Modification: Update image, and provide more of reason to use this unit away from Tatooine.
Modification:

These Tusken Irregulars are a small fighting force formed by A'Runda. Members of this combat group were originally going to come from Clan Rok'urkus, but not as a requirement. This was done after A'Runda saw what had come of his clan after leaving it for years. However, do to the critical state the clan was in he decided to not recruit his former clansmen. This was mainly do to how low the population, but also do to the spiritual connection they share with the planet. Thus A'Runda figured he would begin share the tactics and battle culture of Tuskens to outsiders to create an excellent desert fighting force that can go off world unlike real Tuskens. Thus A'Runda likes to call members of this fighting force Honorary Tuskens.

As far as tactics go they prefer to stay as far away as they can. Given how skilled they are as riflemen they have been shown capable of hitting their targets kilometers away as well as very fast moving targets, such as pod racers. If they need to get close they'll try and utilize guerrilla tactics to get the jump on their opponents.

Something to signify their unconventional nature in Tusken Society is their incorporation of the color blue into their garbs. This is a way to show that they've sort of transcended and go off world to the stars. The deep blue color signifying the night sky from A'Runda's old clan.

[member="Neri Rashal"] Sorry for the long response, I have to go on LOA since I was living without internet.

I believe the submission has now been updated to the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom