Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast Me

Before my recent LOA there have been some issues about me kinda overdoing it with Abyss, plus a ton of OOC salt.

With my return it has been my first priority to avoid these things, but I think it's hard to judge that properly myself, so I ask you, the people that made me aware of these issues in the first place, to give it to me straight:

Am I doing better? If not what is in need of adjustment? Also while I'm mainly looking for constructive feedback here, the title says roast me for a reason. If you just got some joke about at hand, feel free to throw that in here as well.

Thanks.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I didn't knew you could get internet connection from within a reactor after you somehow folded space yourself into it.

I don't remember having much interaction with you earlier than that unless it was just combat, but so far I enjoyed having you as our faction enemy, you've been pretty reliable when it comes to keeping up with posts, got a team organized, and remained reasonable, plus the OOC communication is nice too.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

I'm not sure about your past history, but everyone goes through salt at some point I suppose.

Never the less, it's been a pleasure Roleplaying with you dude.

No complaints on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom