Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rituals, They Can Be Fun

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled at Erela as she told him to be gentle and to take his time. "Oh trust me Erela, I have every intention of being as gentle and and slow as possible." Noah informed her with a smile and he wrapped his arms around her hips and picked her up. With this, Noah began to walk up the stairs and carried her to the bedroom.

Little girls across the galaxy had dreams of what special days would be like in their lives. Some dreamed of a wedding in a long flowing white dress, accompanied by sounds of trumpets, and choirs of cherubs.

Others dreamed of becoming strong warriors, becoming heroes that saved the galaxy from over whelming odds.

And then there were those that wanted to be Queen.

Every woman made a choice taking paths that lead them to what they believed was the dream. Erela as in the arms of man she had met hours ago. A man who was capable of kindness, who had a sensitive heart, the strength to make hard difficult decisions, and he was someone who knew combat knew the sacrifices made by those who fought.

She had gone from being shy and trying to be demure, to teasing him she was unsure what actions she was supposed to take but when he reached out and touched her, she knew all concern melted away replaced with desire and want.

As he carried her up the steps she could feel the tremors of excitement throughout her body. She nuzzled his neck gently planting kisses gently with soft full lips. Her legs tightened around him ensuring there was not a space to find between them.

Erela wanted him to know she wanted this, wanted him. One of the very few things in a lifetime that could only happen once and she wanted it to be with him. He carried her with no effort into the room. Streaks of sunshine filtered through the windows filling the room with a pure white light.

As Noah laid her on the bed she ran the tips of her fingers through his hair, and smiled up at him she pushed up leaning on her elbows meeting him there, she pressed her lips to his and could taste the sweetness of the kiss.

He was shirtless and warm, she laid back, a single finger motioned come here.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled down at Erela as she beckoned him forward. "You know I like this side of you, instead of being a shy woman, your now a little minx. It's kind of really hot." Noah informed Erela as his hand began to slide up and down her thigh in a loving manner.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, I'm really shot at the moment.)

She trembled the cross between fear and excitement no one had ever touched her in this way. She kept looking into his eyes a light touch of her fingertips to his lips not that she wanted him to not speak that she wanted to feel the softness, she smiled.

He liked her to be a vixen, "I will only be your vixen Noah, only you shall know this side of me." She dropped her hand back to the bed she lifted her head and pressed her lips to his tasting him, she felt her passions rise. She reached up sliding her arms underneath his her hands rested for a moment on his back she could feel the muscles bunch and cord together.

She slid her hands up further till her fingers curled onto his shoulders pulling him down to her.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom