Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RHOA: The High Council Meets

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
It was easy pick up on his daughter's distress. The Duke was here to make his notions understood. Alderaan, his traditional family homestead could not remain a playing piece for the sith to play around with. The Duke knew all too well the nature of these misguided force users who for the most part were not even following the doctrine of the sith by which they so believed to be. he knew this all too well and personal. But here he was now again on Alderaan and his own son, primed and ready to succeed him was on his way from Lohr. The very same Lohr he had spent half his lifetime on. So it were with the male bloodline of the DeVoe, ever since their ancestor who had survived the destruction of their ancestral world of Alderaan, over 850 years earlier.

And that ancestor had been found by no other than a Dark Lord...of the House Zarkan on Lohr (secret ). Since that unfaithful day, and to this day, every male heir of the deVoe returned to Lohr and their castle holding to train under the House Zarkan.

The Duke knew all too well what kind of sith attacked them...and they were no sith by his account.

But as much as he could disconnect from the now and absorb the force energy of the anger in this room, his heart felt the stab of pain. It were of his daughter.
He lowered his eyes a moment and had to become father...his own heart could not allow anything less.
"Uhm..excuse me a moment..your majesty...gentlemen..." he said, looking over to his queen, as he got up off his chair once more.

He got to his daughter just as her legs gave out, collapsing in his hand. but he had expected that and held her strong but gentle, barely making it noticeable that she had indeed blacked out. he walked her outside, with the present ushers opening the doors for them. Marina had momentarily blacked out, coming too in the first few steps he had taken toward the exit with her.

Outside, he helped her to sit on one of the ornate chairs outside the chambers. he took a knee in front of his daughter, gently parting her golden locks away from her eyes.
"My heart...my daughter...sit here a moment...take in our mother earth's air." he said, now gently caressing her forehead.

"This is your home...your life is my life. I cannot allow any harm to come to you, your mother and your sister.." He said, as she seemed to recompose herself.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
"God.... I'm so sorry.." She began to utter as her father sat her down.

But he took her hand, cupping it in his and kindly smiled at her. They were outside the Council Chambers and her father knelt by her side, comforting her...letting her know he loved her.

Marina was quite disappointed in herself in the manner of how she reacted to what the Council were considering...the armament of Alderaan to the degree of actually waging war. She had enough difficulties with the defense portion of it. For although she knew it were a necessary evil, it were still set up with the intention of killing people. And although she didn't like and despised the Imperials in all of their forms of government and ideas, she still could not hate them or anyone to the degree of wanting them dead or maimed.

"No, seriously...." She looked into her father's eyes. "...I'm just as involved as you and everyone in there as far as it concerns our world Alderaan." She went and wiped more teara away.
"I'm Queen [member="Faith Organa"]'s intern....I am showing to much weakness to serve under her majesty, father.." She was heartbroken, realizing she wasn't strong enough to stand by her queen.

But her father gave her a light chuckle and replied that she was the bravest woman he knew. It was her heart that showed, not her weakness. The galaxy needed hearts like hers for there were too many hardened ones. Compassion and the love of life was what was needed more and he was proud that he had such a daughter.

"But how can I defend Alderaan, if I don't believe in such drastic measures?" She asked him.

He replied she didn't need to defend Alderaan in a physical sense..that was his job. Her father told her that he and the queen needed her to defend the values, the spirit of their people. he didn't want to impede her from continuing to do as she did. She was the hope, the heart of Alderaan...like many Alderaani. She represented those who kept compassion and hope in their hearts. That she was after all Alderaani and it was alright to think and believe as she did. If everyone thought as most of the galaxy did..there would be war on and between every system.

Marina was able to recompose herself listening to her father. But at the same time she knew she were keeping him from the Council.
"Thank you....I love you father..." She then said leaning forward to kiss and hug her father.
he embraced her and gently stroked her hair, telling her it was all going to be alright. With those words and her father's embrace, marina felt that in her heart to be true. her father never lied to her.

"Ok...I'm Ok, father...now please...you must go back inside. I'll be fine out here for a bit. I'll make my way back in after I dry of.." She laughed. wiping more tears away as her father stood back up.
He once more took her hand and then placed a kiss on it.With a gentle caress of his hand on her feature, he smiled and nodded. He then said for her to take her time before he went back inside the Council Chambers.

Marina took a few good breaths and some time to recollect herself. She knew her queen had seen her leave, as well as her father. Marina wished that maybe her queen would forgive her for exiting as she did. Marina knew she was stronger than that. But with her father speaking of war...it was just a little too much at the moment for her. She would have to get used to such meetings and debates if she were to serve under her queen. As thus, Marina remained outside the Council Chambers on the ornate chair, getting herself together.

Faith watched [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"] leave after she assumed his daughter. She smiled then at [member="Garith Organa"] , [member="Tycho Alde"] and [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] . "I suppose it is to be expected that not everyone will agree with such measures. But I have seen Sith come to Alderaan twice, I have seen the Alderaani beaten three times till their spirit was on the brink of breaking. I would be remiss if after all this I didn't recommend we do something."

They could be who they were, but it did not mean that they would take every beating that the galaxy through at them and take it without reaction.

"Your thoughts gentlemen while we wait upon the Duke and his daughter." She had once asked Marine to old onto what it mean to be Alderaani she still asked this of her, if she could not do that well...a discussion would need to be had.

Those in the room surely understood what it meant to have to protect millions.

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
"Growing pains..." was all he said with a smile, upon taking his seat once more at the table.

Taking a moment to quickly review the last few minutes of his absence on the holo tablet he left on the table, he resumed his attention to the minute at hand.
His daughter whom on the surface appeared weak, was on the contrary as strong as any here in heart and soul...maybe more. The Duke would have his daughter be no other than her true self..unlike he and his son and former duke, his father. For the many generations following the destruction of their ancestaral world, a few Alderaani managed to survive. And they had done so because they were off world at the time. The news and realization that followed of the destruction of Alderaan hit those survivors in many more ways than can be counted. And his one surviving ancestor was no different.
What followed in the past 9 centuries was a bloodline that although was Alderaani, iit had in essence transformed into something else. But as long as this bloodline had such daughters as his, it kept the balance..the spirit and core values that were to be known as Alderaani.
His portion of the bloodline needed such daughters, lest it become like the vermin sith.

"If I may your majesty...gentlemen..." He then asked to speak again in response to his queen's plight of strengthening Alderaan.
The Duke maintained protocol, like his father had previously done all the way down their family line. Respect were granted those here, his peers and certainly his queen whom he had taken sacred oath to do. And his bloodline had never reneged on an oath...ever.

"During the past generation, the sith empire have futility attacked Alderaan. In all of their might, fury and anger, they've done little or nothing at all to scathe Alderaan's undying spirit. This is not to indicate that our people have not suffered horribly and maliciously under these attacks. They did horribly and with atrocities that could only be attested by witnesses and the mourning...as we all mourn our beloved passing.
many here much like myself have bared witness firsthand...and after.
Most of our defenses held, but much of it was, for lack of better words, not at the ready. The decades of peace had left many of our defenses placid...'It could not happen today, as it hasn't happened in a while' attitude. " He took a moment for everyone to reflect on one of the weaknesses that had been openly exposed, and one by which the sith had taken advantage of.

"That, I believe was one key element the sith had knowledge of. And it were no secret. But what should of been a secret, was just what we are here for today.
And that is to build up arms and defenses to the likes of our enemies blind side. There will be no next time, for Alderaan could and should be on a forward march to bring this war upon their very own steps.
These words you hear sound extreme and should certainly send a cold chill down all our spines for it is against what we have always stood against, for countless millennia past.
But we only need ask ourselves..our people. Do we shed our blood at our own front door steps, or that of the vermin's on his?"
It were evident that these thoughts were extreme.

But should they have ever the means and fleet to do it, Alderaan may ever have to bear such poison fruit. For if Alderaan did ever come to squire such fleets and armaments, it would be a force to be reckoned with. As such it would by proxy deter such fruitless attacks as the ones they had encountered in their past.

Peace needed might to secure it. Might that equaled or superseded that of their enemies. One would think hard and long to commit their forces to attack an equal or greater force. There would be no gain for one to do so, but possibly even suffer losses to the point of being annihilated. This was what the Duke was aiming for. But for them to do so, they had to commit to the possibility of going on the offensive.

Faith was a peace lover herself but she recognized that all that happened wasn't about her but about the people of Alderaan. she looked to all the face surrounding her, "Do any of you agree with the Duke?"

This was her Council those that advised her and spoke their mind to her. They represented their own people as well she had to listen to them and decide based on what they said the way forward.

She could hear the heartfelt meaning in the Duke's words and she had to remind herself of Alderaan's history. She waited to listen.

[member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]

In the past Garith was peaceful and serene. He did not kill if he was force to defend. He had promoted conversation rather than the sword. These days he was not truly the same Gar’ith Oragna. War and being trapped in the astral plane had changed his perception. The man did suffer from PSTD and he had found it hard to socialize with other people.

“It does seem like an endless cycle”, he answered his sister’s question. “It is a cycle we did not start. We could easily debate if aggression just continues the cycle. However that will not change that there is just some men or women who just wishes to see the galaxy burn. Are duty is to the people. War has already been brought. Wars are not won with diplomacy. They’re won by the sword. Is Peace just a bought moment in time? Once there was a Jedi who said we do not promote peace literally. We promote the foundations of peace by promoting lawful justice. That sounds like a slippery slope to me. Master Mace Windu was known to be rather aggressive. I can’t deny how that fits with what we’re dealing with. ”

Garith did not like it. But Alderaan was always a target. The Sith was not going to just move on.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]

Duke Kyle DeVoe

Head of House DeVoe
He nodded his understanding as [member="Garith Organa"] took a moment to speak from his heart and mind.
It truly was a difficult, if not a pivot point in the minds of the Council and for Alderaan. No one here wanted war, and to now consider waging it, was truly something which would alter Alderaan's path, if not her peaceful spirit. But so many peace loving people had been lost because of their ideology. No more could Alderaan spare.
Perhaps they were made pawns by the sith, to enter the battle arena that had become this galaxy. But if it were so, it had not been by choice.

It wasn't that Alderaani were weak people that couldn't fight. On the contrary, they had been fighting to keep the galaxy at peace for millenniums. And at a cost to their own ancestral world and millions of their own . No, Alderaani were not weak people. They had always fought and had never backed down from tyranny and oppression. And they prevailed...always.

Only now, following the latest sith attack, their hearts and souls cried out' Enough is Enough!'
How many more times did their blood have to spill for them to attain peace as they had done for so many thousands of years? So many sons, daughters and families had suffered and were lost. Lost, again and again under the sith's zealous nature over their inextinguishable light...the beacon of light that seemed to blind the sith with rage.

The Duke had spoken before Garith, and he now took the moment to listen to the younger man. Garith was truly wise and evolved from when he had first taken note of him. And why not, for Garith was of the Royal House.
He gave a moment of silence, nodding his acknowledgement to Garith's words. Such words spoken this day came with heavy hearts. The younger man, along with those here in the Council could no longer ill afford to loose one more Alderaani soul in the hands of the sith again. But that meant asking for the same souls to sacrifice themselves only by other means. It all still spelled sacrifice. It wasn't a decision this Council could make light of. A decision not even Queen [member="Faith Organa"] could or would make on her own, either. And as Council members representing the Great Houses, they could not put this upon their people unless it was Alderaan unanimous that made this decision. Only then, would their strength that had not waned through the Millenias carry on through and seize the future.

"It is clear that here we stand to forever change Alderaan's destiny. And it should not be something done on a whim...nor to seek vengeance. For vengeance begotten by the blood of the people is nothing that can be justified.
If Alderaan is to take steps in stopping the sith, it must be done with full spirit and unity. We've stood the test of time in unity. We will succeed in unity."

She listened and it was if war drums beat in the very room. "I think we need to either be the resistance or support the resistance. While building to protect Alderaan. We can do like our ancestors. Present a diplomatic face to the galaxy while privately helping those that are on the front lines. That is what I meant, and from what [member="Tycho Alde"] has brought us, we know there is a new Dark Lord. Which means no one is safe. We need friends and allies who believe we do."

She looked at her brother [member="Garith Organa"] , "Do you understand Garith.?"

She turned to look at [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"] , "I don't see us as changing as much as I see us reverting." Alderaan supported peace, but it also supported those that believed in the light.

“Do I understand”, his words soft, but questioning.
“Do any of understand”, his tone still peaceful yet maybe hitting at some deeper meaning.​
“I know this. By birth I was given certain responsibilities. Duties I have not fully preformed”, some reasons were out of his control but there was times his soft hearted feelings interview in duty.

“Our father raised me to be a shield for our family and our people. It is time I stood remembering the honor our father handed us.”

[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"]

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
It was then as the conversation press on and lines seem been drawn on the sand so to speak. Wherein one side call for action while the other caution...both of which unbeknownst to those gathered were the very same theme he had but hoped to avoid having faced them once before. And in a way saw first hand the fruits of said labors....which was not so much as one would think it was. Given his current state that most seem to know of him thru the great toil and sacrifice their parents had put in place up till their dying days. Was both bittersweet as it was jarring to a certain degree that it helps keep him on the path he only now wish they truly wanted him to be on. Thought it was if nothing riddled with it own misgiving and secrets...

At any rate as his mind ponder this and the question posed by her highness. Regarding the close words of the Duke to those gathered that he couldn't help but take moment pause. As he did well to think his words carefully when from the sideline a faint chime of his com brought to shake him out his train of thought. As with one glance he had pause before the turn to those gathers to with a nod and brief word spoke out.

" ...either way it seems to be either we fight or dance with the devil in the pale moonlight. Where hard bargains ...choice and such have been made if we are to see thru not only our but collectively the fate of countless soul under our watch. As it seems those before us had.....of which we can only hope we can do right by them and learn well the lesson of the past so as not to repeat them. And feed what seems to be the never-ending cycle of another dark tide that comes..."

He then sighs and slowly stood up before the turn to face her highness adds.

"If I may be excused for a moment, your highness...."

He then as he awaited her reply then was approached by Ja'rrod who seem in whisper conversed with him briefly.

[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] | [member="Garith Organa"] |[member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"] |[member="Tycho Alde"]

Faith looked an Andulf smling, "by all means" it wouldn't do for her to keep her nobles captive they had responsibilities outside of advising her. "perhaps we should think upon this more and reconvene later."

They all understood what she was saying. There was one other person Faith wished to talk to, her own mother. Her brother Gar'tih already spoke for their father he knew his mind, knew his heart she accepted it.

The nobles around her wanted to protect Alderaan and they knew what they had to do.

"Is there anything else to discuss?"

"by all means."

It was then seeing the smile on her face as she spoke a reply no less made the weight of the thought in his mind all the more pressing. As much as it seems ever the more prudent that it had to be solved or dealt with...even if it meant he himself had to do it. Something which for all his seem passive demeanor or lack of experience in such the field he was appointed to by some if not most those present. It was far from it for if nothing else although much his and his family history may have been appearing openly know or on some levels not been kept secret as most of the other contemporary house have. It had been for the most part up until recently a well-guarded secret as much it was a facade he himself had made sure to orchestrate. With such precise ruthlessness and cunning as he'd hope to keep in line with the traditional values and ideals of the family as he could.

For if nothing else was every certain or true among the Terrans...it was their strict adherence and loyalty to family and home. Which something if not for centuries and thru out time thought not fully know to its full extent. How much and deep the sacrifice was for them in upholding it so.....as it had for him at this point in time. At which time with her highness permission he lifts a hand to cut short what Ja'rrod about said next as Faith continued on to say.

"...perhaps we should think upon this more and reconvene later."

To which he utters not a reply but instead offer a respectful nod of agreement to her before moving off out of the chambers. And then make his way to a side hall where he pulls out the com. Reading thru the rest of the reports as they came thru which only came to elicit fan the flames of discord in him. That unconsciously made him ball one hand into a fist and lift it to then connect with a nearby pillar. Sending a sharp jolt of pain followed by a slight trickle of blood from a cut in his knuckles. Something which thankfully helps snap him out his discord long enough that he caught sight of the small crimson drip. Which cause him to reach down to wipe it off then hide the com along with his injured hand in his pocket. While the thought of both the recent report that came to his attention as well the matters discussed within the chambers came to bear heavily in his mind.

Marina DeVoe

"Eeeek!..." She let out a shocking scream...or one she tried to suppress.

Marina was still in her thoughts and sitting in the ornate chair outside the Council chambers when [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] came out. At first she hadn't taken notice..the double doors were so whisper quiet despite their massive size.

It were a shadow cast which passed to her left, that drew her attention to his person. His footsteps were almost feline in sound...silent, as she watched him walk over a bit down the Great Hall.
Wiping her laden cheek of tears, she made to compose herself before the young Duke Teraan would notice her sitting there sulking, should he turn. But to her shock and she certainly wasn't expecting it.
THUMP!...he stuck the alabaster pillar with his fist. She swore she heard bone and flesh smack the stonework with all of its might. It sent a shock wave to her core and she bleeped out a small shriek...

"Oh my God...are you alright?!" She rose up on her feet to ask, as she made towards him.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

It then seemed with him mind and attention so distracted stuck within the confines of train thought he was in. That it had no less appeared to slip his mind as well his attention her presence. That if nothing else he'd not been truly alone in the hallway as he assumed he'd been. As his mind drew back to the reality that he could swear heard a faint small shriek. Then followed by a figure from the corner of his sight slowly come head his way speaking as she had.

"Oh my God...are you alright?!"

Made drive the realization of who it was along with the possible added danger of secret become known. That thankfully by the time she came close enough see that he was able to slip the injured hand out sight. As did the com that he drops in his pocket as he grabs a kerchief wrap around the wounded hand. Which he knew was not gonna be easy hide from her so seeing no other way out this that he then look all to face her. As he tried to keep his emotion in check as seem to try to hide his slight distress regarding the cause of his brief outburst.

"Oh...my apologies Mar....i didn't quite notice you were there...."

He then lowers his head glance at the injured hand as the throbbing pain slowly to increase while he works bandage it.

"..it's fine. Just a scratch..and I do apologize for the slight outburst. "

Marina DeVoe

She gave a slight chuckle, one more out of finding relief which had circumvented her downward spiraling thoughts of dread.
"No apologizes... If I wasn't so sure I'd break my hand, I would have punched the same column.
Hehe...Ok, maybe the back cushion to the chair I was sitting on.." She said, wiping the last remnants of tears from her cheeks.
This little interlude broke her rather solemn sulking over the fact that Alderaan was discussing something in the nature that she was most definitely against. Marina, like her mother, sister and late grandmother, was a pacifist. But somehow or other it seemed that the men in her family were always the exact opposite. her twin brother Jerrid of all people and who somehow shared a bond/connection with her was definitely her father's son, as her grandfather who was as loving to her and family was and had always been much like her father and brother..militaristic.
But when it came to family...there was nothing but love and affection.

Marina was assuming the young Duke, [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] had been as upset as her in what the High Council was considering.
In Marina's eyes and heart; it were too difficult to envision an Alderaan that campaigned in offensive strikes rather than for defense.

"You..." her eyes had not missed the blood soaking through his makeshift bandage. ..." you're hurt.
We should have a doctor look at it. No big deal if its just a stitch or two...but if its broken..." She looked up at his stature. Sure, he wasn't showing discomfort. But then again, most men didn't in front of women.
Marina shook her head. " Seriously...let me take you to have a doctor look at it."

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

"No apologies... If I wasn't so sure I'd break my hand, I would have punched the same column. Hehe...Ok, maybe the back cushion to the chair I was sitting on.."

It then seemed but for a second Andulf had become a bit worried seeing her there as it would seem. He'd become too distracted to have taken notice that he began become bit worry if by anything had she overheard or taken notice of incident earlier. Note as he seems tried hide wipe a tear off her face in the midst of speak to him which in a way made him presume. That perhaps he was not the only one dealing with some trying pressing matter on their own. To which somewhat caught at a loss for a moment as to what do or say....that he kept silent unaware his injured hand had slightly slipped out his pocket.

"You..."

While listening to what she said next...

" you're hurt. We should have a doctor look at it. No big deal if its just a stitch or two...but if it's broken..."

To which he then lifted the hand high enough to glance at it and note the slight hint of crimson bleeding out slowly into a visible spot in the kerchief.

"Oh, that? It's nothing just a scratch..... nothing worry about had lived thru worse as I assume or hope your brother hadn't told other off. But then again. Life seems so hard though it was not when your young though in hindsight it looked so easy...what our father did when it really might have been not. And there seem to be nothing close to preparing one for the responsibility of having been the one lead....given the choices."

He then gave a slight sigh as in the back his mind thought to seem subtle as it were cryptic that one couldn't clearly tell if. What he said pertain or was just about what was said in the council chambers earlier or something else...of the secret he kept and dare not speak of to anyone or had been privy to know other than his twin sister. As by then left unsure he did his best not show neither discomfort or depth of what it was troubling him. And yet take from it what she had Marina none the less came forward to reach for his injured hand spoke.

" Seriously...let me take you to have a doctor look at it."

At which time not wanting alarm or worry her much that he let her do what she wanted least look the injury over.

Marina DeVoe

The medical wing which was located to the west of the palace was always staffed with a doctor. That naturally included a nurse who was actually quite surprised in seeing Marina enter the office, followed by none other than Count Terran.

"Hello Nurse Beatrice... " She said, eyes looking past the nurse. Marina knew the entire medical staff in the palace. She just didn't know who was on duty.
"Is a doctor available?"

Naturally the nurse replied with concern, asking if there was anything she could help with.

"Well, I think so, but I don't know if-" Marina cut short her reply as she reached for the Count, who by the look of him, didn't think his injury warranted him needing a doctor, much less a nurse. He had seemingly come to the West wing of the palace on marina's insistence.
Nevertheless, marina tugged at his sleave and coaxed the man in revealing his hand.

"...well, I hope it isn't broken. It was bleeding just a minute ago.."
Nurse Beatrice immediately took hold, however gentle the Count's hand in hers and nodded. She too couldn't be certain if it were broken or not as the bruise was quite large, running across three knuckles, with some broken skin. It had stopped bleeding by the time they took the 3 minute walk to the wing, but it did indicate the Count had sustained quite an impact.

To the nurse's surprise, the Count demonstrated that it wasn't broken, as he easily made a fist and exercised the indexes with fluid motions.

Marina sounded off what appeared to be relief, when the nurse confirmed with the Count that it wasn't broken, but only bruised.
"Oh, that's good..." Marina said, finally smiling since she had entered the Council Chambers over an hour ago. She hadn't spoken nor asked the Count on his standing as to what had been discussed. It wasn't her place to ask...at least not outside the Council Chambers. Yes, she hadn't heard the Count speak, for she was outside the chambers sitting sadly... quietly... heartbroken in the direction her father and seemingly everyone wanted Alderaan to go. Marina was a pacifist and couldn't imagine her beloved Alderaan thinking of going on the offensive.
This was not Alderaan's legacy, to preemptive trike the enemy....not a thing her heart and others like her wished. But if the High Council and the Royal House of Organa decided on it...then she as a subject would have to accept it. Not at all like it..but would have to accept it.

"Whew... well, you did give me quite a fright, Count Teraan. Glad to know at least it isn't broken. " she continued to smile, after the nurse had lightly cleaned it and applied an ointment on the broken skin. A light wrap finished it up. Obviously the Count just went along with the fuss. It were easier for him not to refuse than argue with marina it seemed.

[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

It was then soon after as he did his best balance maintain a respectable demeanor as well well capable tough one. As to which he had all but groomed be by the countless House tutors or staff appointed with his care as a future Count. Something which although he tolerated to best his ability had been a point of contest between father and son. Seem in a way much like what perhaps been with young DeVoe Marina and her family. Though he knew not of it...the conflict that loomed between the DeVoe. As he'd neither been there witness the private exchange that occurred earlier that cause her to tears.

At which time either perhaps to courtesy or simple faith that borders on not want to create any further scene between them that could maybe spark any suspicion on her end. The suspicion that could potentially bring her to pry a bit deeper into the reason behind his outburst. which at best he fathom she appeared to presume was due to the heated topic at hand within the current court meet, Which right or wrong he'd rather be left so than spoken of any further. That for a moment despite his slight inclination not to he'd no less obliged to accept her invitation to seek some medical attention for his injured hand.

At which time following her lead they then soon found themselves at the medical bay which was not that far from the council hall. Where once there she'd then taken the lead of seeking the Doctor. Whom at best was not something he'd prefer be meeting anytime soon due to personal reason he wishes not be know. At any rate by fate end seem one was not present although seem still determine that she then rach overtake his injured hand into her. Thought it was not with bit reluctance that he later succeeded let her present show his then slightly bruised and injured hand to the nurse on duty...Nurse Beatrice. Thought by then the bleeding had stop and all that was left was a nasty slightly swollen bruise where his fist connected with the pillar. Which in his mind had not been the first and certainly the last time such injury occurred...with some a little worse than this in the past.

At any rate, seem not want then worry much and proceed to look into his injury any further have other ones be found out. He'd no less insisted flex then exercise finger or hand in a way shows a fluid enough motion to dispell any doubt. As he hopes confirm them passingly that his hand was indeed fine.....slightly bruise as it were yet altogether fine.

Seem to catch the nurse Beatrice by suprise and hear a slight sigh escape Marina lips as if in relief as well.

"Whew... well, you did give me quite a fright, Count Teraan. Glad to know at least it isn't broken. "

That she then after expressing her relief and with a smile on her face he spoke while the nurse attended to dress then bandage his injured hand.

"Well, I do apologize for giving you quite a fright earlier.....and do appreciate the aid you had afforded extend me. Though I know wasn't quite seem keen with the whole things. But then again the standard expected of and the reality of things are to be honest....two diffrent things am finding difficult with, Seen on one hand we're supposed be the face of our house.....fearless and yet we are still human? As am sure you and Jerrod would know in a way...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom