Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Fit... Swag Up His Drip...

fWgkZJ5.png

R E L A X A T I O N

just-temp.png
Shopping. It was the bane of Just’s existence, but Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek had insisted he could help the young padawan up his style. He was not about to go through that embarrassment alone, however. It was time to get to know the other guys in the enclave a bit better. That was why Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam was getting drug along as well. Besides if Just could use a new wardrobe force knew Squid Kid needed one too.​
Luckily Just was a Lesan and there was one thing every Lesan was born knowing… how to fly. It was as simple as checking out a transport and heading to Coruscant. Naturally they were told to avoid the seedier parts of the city planet, but they also needed to avoid the upscale places. Just did not have the credits for upscale, and even though Dagos dressed that way, he doubted the fifteen year old did as well.​
And what was up with that… Just was about to take fashion advice from a fifteen year old.​
“Okay boys… here are the rules. We are each buying at least one new outfit before we leave… and you all have to help me figure out if it will impress Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren . Cuz ever since i lost my arm… it seems like it’s been that much harder to get her attention.”
He gave the guys a thumbs up.​
“We good?”

Rhemti almost missed Justice Lesan Justice Lesan speak, he was too caught up in the lights and sounds and business of the bustling neon metropolis around them. He perked a red hairless brow, his sharp toothed, trademark grin a bit confused however, as he glanced between the two males for a moment. "Wait. Are we each buying you one outfit or we each buy ourselves an outfit? Also I'm confused on just how losing your arm causes someone to be less interested in you... Bu.." He started, before shaking his head and chuckling, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Alright? Yeah. I'm good. Ready. I.. Probably should be the last person you ask for style advice from however, so don't go blaming me for anything, okay?" His grin widened though, looking once more between Justice and Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek . This was going to be an unforgettable blast of a night, whether or not they successfully found any clothes; Rhemti had been on many shopping trips in the past, but none of them for 'fun' or with friends for that matter, so this was new territory for him.

“Wait, which one is she?” Dagos asked when Justice mentioned his goal of impressing Briana.

“Chit wait, the one from the life day party?” He asked with sudden urgency. “My guy…” Dag’s words trailed off as she curled his lips up and shook his head. Chit, he guessed if Justice was gonna shoot his shot, might as well aim high.

Dagos honestly hadn’t known Justice Lesan Justice Lesan very long so he’d been kinda surprised when the guy actually agreed to go out and pick out some new clothes, chit Dag had been half kidding but he was not about to turn down a trip to Coruscant, especially a shopping trip. Dag had grown up on Nar Shaddaa which for all intent and purpose was a grimey low-rent knock off version of Coruscant and had for as long as he could remember stayed fly as a Y-wing but there was a big difference from going down to the ports on Nar Shaddaa and asking about what fell of the transports, and going to Coruscant herself and walking into one of the shopping centers.

“We good?” Justice asked

“We good.” Dagos replied. He was good, good as hell. Today he was rocking the finest fit he could get. Black and blue Aer Jordyn Space Force 1’s limited edition, skinny fit black fleather pants, long sleeve tight fit T-shirt divided into four big squares, the top right and bottom left squares were black, the other two were blue. He rocked a black stone stud in his left ear and a blue one in his right, on his wrist his watch was so icy it was fire, an onyx metal band with a blue jeweled face, blue tinted glasses and his gold rope chain that sat on his chest like always.

"Alright? Yeah. I'm good. Ready. I.. Probably should be the last person you ask for style advice from however, so don't go blaming me for anything, okay?"

Rhem spoke up from next to him. Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam was a nautolan padwan he had met at the crystal caves not long ago and Dag was glad theyd been able to convince him to come along, dude seemed like a real one and Dagos needed more friends around him, specifically more dude friends, he had been seriously lacking in the male bonding since his brother had left the house chit like four years ago already.

“Nah, you good.” He told Rhem

Dag’s hand reached for the front pocket on his shirt and stopped. These guys were his friends but he did not know how they would react if he pulled out his spliff and took a pull of the the spice that had become a more regular part of his routine than he had planned.

“Where first? Tucci store? Brada? Louis Gitton?” Dagos asked

Last edited:

fWgkZJ5.png

R E L A X A T I O N

just-temp.png
Just shot Squid Kid a look which told him he needed to engage his brain before his tongue could finish that thought. Why would a woman find a missing arm a detractor. Just could name many reasons, and most of them indecent to discuss. Of course Dagos was about to find himself on the Sith Spat list too if he said anything about the woman Just was trying to impress. Fortunately, the guy gave some "mad props" about the scenario.​
"Yeah I got my eyes set high I know, but c'mon, we all know she's worth the shot. Even if I do fall flat on my face."
Just had made her chop his arm off to save him. There was not much else he could do to embarrass himself in front of Bri. Getting outright rejected or friendzoned was about all that was left on the list.​
Dagos listed a bunch of shops that seemed outside what their allowance would cover, so Just simply shrugged at first. He sighed as he pulled out his data pad and checked his account balance.​
"Oof," he said allowed as he showed Dagos how much he had. It wasn't a large sum at all. "Where will this cover?"

Rhemti didn't know any of the stores Dagos listed off, he just stood there, smiling in curiosity as he looked between his two comrades. Then came the topic of money, something the red skinned Nautolan feared; well, only when it was in his Masters hands, seeming as the man was so easy to give it away or to pay his Padawan's. Rhemti was very careful with his spending, his mother and father having taught him the ins and outs of budgeting back when he lived on the farm and the plan was for him to take over the family business, so the more than generous allowance his Master gave him went fairly untouched due to his habits and lifestyle.

"Ah, if you're worried that much about it, Justice, I wouldn't mind pitching in? You both invited me along, after all, it's the least I could do." He grinned sincerely at his fellow Padawans, "Mum brought me up spend wisely, so unfortunately most of the allowance Boss pays me just sits there." Not to mention Kahlil gave Rhemti way too much for a weekly allowance in the young Padawans opinion, but he would never argue with him, not when the money could be saved to send back home.

Tag: Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

"Yeah I got my eyes set high I know, but c'mon, we all know she's worth the shot. Even if I do fall flat on my face."

Dagos did not in fact know if that girl was worth the shot or not. He didn’t know her at all aside from briefly being in the same room at the LifeDay party. That wasn’t really worth getting into however so he let Justice keep the conversation moving.

Dagos did not laugh when Justice showed him the amount of credits he had to work with but if he had, even a little it was not at his friend’s expense. it was at the ludicrously low wage allowed to someone like Justice who had given a piece of himself in order to protect the galaxy or whatever had happened when he lost his arm. He quickly turned his not laugh into a hopefully passable not cough.

Thankfully Rhemti saved Dag the effort of having to try and cover for himself any longer by offering some of his own credits to help Justice out. Dagos wondered if anyone was nicer than the red skinned nautolan was. Dagos own accounts were looking pretty right but it wasn’t polite to say so, especially after Justice had shown him his.

Dagos never explained to anyone how it was he afforded to walk around in the latest high end styles, no one ever asked. He didn’t come from money, not really, it was more like he was well off. His father ran a nightclub on Nar Shaddaa, The Starving Sarlacc. It was named Nar Shaddaa nightlife nightly’s number one nightclub for five straight years at one time and had never fallen out of the top six since his father had been put in charge. For that his dad made a good bit of credits and even more than that, even though they thought they kept it secret Dagos knew that his father’s nightclub was involved with a Hutt which Dag was pretty sure meant that his father was getting even more credits to look the other way and let some dirty deals be done in the private rooms of his club.

In the end it all added up to Dagos getting a far bigger monthly allowance than any fifteen year old probably needed.

“Chit, Ice. This Coruscant, you choose the wrong landing pad and that account’s getting cleaned out.” He joked with his friend.

“We can hit one of these malls and just walk around till we find a place or…” suddenly his tone got to be playful.

“...or we can go to one of the lower level landing pads and see what fell off a transport, kna’mean?”

Life without adventure. Hardly worth living.

“Hey, Rhem…” He swiveled in his seat to face his other friend. “...you still talk to Juno much?”

Justice Lesan Justice Lesan Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom