Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revelations and secrets (Raiders, ask)

Coruscant undercity, Coruscant

On a darkened night on Coruscant, the streets are never quiet. Running along the rooftops was a young man clothed in grey, almost invisible in the darkness. His name was Gherron, or in this case, the Pale Spirit. Following behind him was his partner, Regor. The two had had some trouble getting along, mostly Gherron himself not liking the idea of a partner, but in times like this he was glad he had someone to watch his back. Stopping at the edge of the building, he took a knee and pulled out his binoculars. In the building facing opposite of them lay their target. The man was in the slave trade, and needed to be taken care of. Of course, they would turn him in to the proper authorities, but first came capture. Touching his two fingers to the piece in his ear, he sent out a message to base. "Pale Spirit to Raiders, we've located the target. Awaiting further orders and info."

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Zack Varad"]

Hearing over the com of The pale spirit finding the target. I was alittle ways back. Walking in my Mandalorian armor. The boots that I wore made thunderous noises as I walked the streets. "Get him." I spoke back. They already knew that they were to go and get him in silence. Pulling out my Gladiator rifle, I racked the slide on the rancor attachment and fired it. Hitting the building that the man was in. However, on the other side to allow clear passage for @[member="Regor Laxvan"], and @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron sighed and shook his head. "No, Regor, we have to take him in silently. Believe me, I want to hurt him too, but-" He paused as Zack's voice cut in. "Acknowledged. Let's go!" Pulling out a small pistol, Gherron fired a zip line to the fresh hole that had just been shot through the building. In a mere few seconds, it grew tight. Pulling it to confirm it was snagged, he pressed another button that took him into the air following behind the line. Soon enough, he found himself hanging on the side of the building. He was currently on the same level as the target, but five rooms over. Unfortunately, Gherron had to wait for his partner, as he had the supplies for cutting the window open.

I smiled as I saw a figure fly between the buildings. I was sure that they were under way. Racking the slide once more I reloaded and set off. Lifting my left arm as I let my rifle sling over my back, A cord shot from my arm to the other side of the building. I was playing as the distraction that the two needed to get the kingpin. The man was selling slaves and forcing them into prostitution. And seeing as how I needed it to be done silently, I couldn't realize how Scarlet could ever be quite, bless her heart.

With the grapple cord slamming through a window and latching onto the wall inside. I pulled on the cord with my arm, and then released the lock in the grapple. Shooting me up the face of the building. My boots made hollow clangs as they hit the glass. And when reaching the top. A group of three men were already starting at the cable end and wondering why it came out of nowhere. As I was coming up to them I slammed my armored fist into the first ones head, Yanking the cord from the wall. I elbowed the second man. then the third and final man came after me with the surprise over. Slamming his fist to my helm. He broke his hand with a very loud pop. Smiling. I grabbed him by the collar and threw him off the building from the partly open window. "Move fast."
@[member="Gherron Vael"], @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor made his way to the side of the building cutting threw the window and entering the building weapons drawn. @[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Zack Varad"]

(OOC: Nice job mentioning Scarlet in there lol.)

Dropping into the window, he looked over at his partner, who had not thought twice about drawing his weapon. "Regor! No weapons, this is a stealth op!", he hissed quietly. Walking over to the door, he silently opened it and scoped out the hallway. Empty, perfect. Signaling for Regor to follow begin him, he made his way to the room where the target was staying. "Contact made. Ready for breach."

With those men down, and more going to the second floor to see about an explosion, we were sure to have enough time to get the man, get out, and interrogate him. Raising my rifle up, With a silencer on the barrel, The only sound you could hear from my gun, was the click of the trigger, and the impact of the bullet. I switched my HUD to show infrared vision and looked around the corner. Seeing two large blobs of red, down the hall, I aimed my rifle, taking very precise aim, and fired two shots in rapid succession. Hitting one man in the neck, and the second in the temple.

They both dropped to the ground and slowly their heat signatures began to soften even in the few seconds that I had just killed them. Slowly I walked forwards. Finding a key card sitting right on top of one of them. I picked it up and looked at the number. 183. I looked up at the door to see that along the side of the frame was the number 183. Sliding the card across the scanner, I opened the door and dragged the bodies inside. Looking up and around casually, I saw different faces of young women. a before and after picture of them. But a few had only a before picture. Looking at the names, I scanned them with my helm to store it for later reference, when I spotted a name that looked familiar "Ashley Vael?" Instantly I turned on my com, "Pale, is your last name Vael?"

@[member="Regor Laxvan"], @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom