Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reveal: Plans to Evolve

Matreya

"Yes I..." Damien started, then ever so slowly his eyes widened, "Nursery...?" Closing his eyes, he fought the overwhelming surge of adrenaline and like chemicals, "So... you're pregnant? We have had sex only a few times.." He murmured, then grinned to show he was just thinking it through, "Not that I wouldn't have had more, if you were more often available."

Exhaling a long slow breath, he nodded, "I think this is wonderful babe, and I can't wait to find out the sex." Damien said, wondering if it would be a boy like his other... then he balked. What if he wasn't a good father to his son?

"I bet it's a boy...wait did you get checked yet?" He asked then began to slowly walk toward the door.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

She turned a glare on him at his muttering about their sex life. Hazel hues bore into him with a slightly annoyed glance. It was obvious she wasn't thrilled at his mentioning of that topic."Well, that's your fault." She snapped a bit harshly before giving him a soft smile to sooth her anger.

"I'm afraid to inform you darling. But, what ever sex they turn out to be they will be a hassle. I have a feeling they are girls. Yes, I got checked. " She would finally state softly.

That said, she would follow after him, her movements slow yet sure. She was eager to see what they commotion was about.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien smiled down at his wife, then balked again, though didn't stop this time, "Wait... girls? Plural? Twins?" He asked as they finally entered the compound. To their right Matreya was speaking with Jeth, the man he personally had hired.

Zaiden also was holding protectively onto some woman.

"Jeth, Matreya, Zaiden, everyone, hello. Please, let me introduce myself for those unaware, I am Damien Daemon, and this is my wife, Deneve. She goes by her maiden name, Verd, but I plan to get that changed." He said, receiving a chuckle from the large balding man as he approached.

"Jeth, how goes things in my stead?" He asked his companion as he shook his hand. Damien once more glanced to his wife, the darkness in his eyes twinkling with the hints of lavender blue.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Matreya

[SIZE=21.4346px]Val turned to watch as Damien approached, his introduction said, he called, "Damien, how goes it? As you may notice, we have cleaned up the Factory and work towards it being ready for a née Droid line being built." Turning his gaze on Ultimatum, he continued, "Phrik, A.I., enhanced mobility servos, and integrated weapon systems likely. Lastly, the last goal will be a droid that will have minor additives to its stealth. Not a Cloaking device perse, more along the lines of a mind altering effect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21.4346px]"unless looked at directly, it will be unseen." Val said with a grin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21.4346px][member="Ultimatum"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Ashlin Hale"][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom