Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reveal: Plans to Evolve

As she paced, Ashlyn thought about what kind of droid Valashu was working on. As well, she wondered what its capabilities would be. Remembering the minor work with droids and things she had done when she was younger, curiosity started filling her a little bit.

Then, hearing a yell from somewhere, Ashlyn stopped pacing and looked to Valashu. As she did, she saw him pointing at something over her shoulder. Turning around to look behind her toward the door, she noticed a very familiar figure standing there. Then she stopped and watched him address strangers around her, waiting for him to see her. Vaguely, she noted the conversation between Valashu and the older man, Jeth, start again as they further discussed the droids.
[member="Matreya"]

Matreya

Matreya nodded at the words of his guide, "Well, my next question is overall durability. Yes we have a limited supply of Phrik, so I know they will have less than what I wanted for the finality. But say a lightsaber strikes the arm of one of these guys, what are we looking at?"

"Well, with a 3 inch thick casing, very likely around 2 to 3 blows in precisely the same locale, or a long duration of sustained contact, will cut through the armor." Jeth said, "But that means the droids will need to stand still for repeated blows. Which your program has already made clear she won't do."

Matreya grinned, "So you spoke with SARRAH? I made her after my apprentice. She has a lot of spunk eh?"

Jeth laughed as he nodded.

Zaiden found that he could hear speaking over the din of noise, the voice similar to Matreya's, so he turned that direction. Instantly his heart beat slowed, before accelerating to nearly painful degrees. His body acted of its own accord as he tapped into the Force without meaning to, to utilize the full extent of speed he had available, as he rocketed down the hall.

Sweeping Ashlyn off her feet, he spun her in a circle as he held her close, "Ashlyn." Was all he murmured. The joy cracked his voice as he continued to spin her around. He paid little mind to the fact that his speed had released a current of air that knocked Jeth clear over, nearly doing the same to Matreya.

He deftly began to realize what he had been hearing was conversing over some droids' durability.

[member="Ashlin Hale"]

A ship screamed through the sky as Vaildra's Interceptor shot through sky as he headed for the Merr-Sonn company. Next to him was his apprentice [member="Astrid"] and his newest apprentice [member="Eris Malreaux"]. Their purpose for visiting was to gain an ally and as the Right Hand to begin the building of an army. His ship pinged the landing area and got the codes for landing. Once landing Vaildra powered down and turned to Astrid, "Remember, we are here to gain an ally, not destroy so best behavior and no killing."

He exited his ship and was greeted by a protocol droid, "Take me to the CEO of this company." The prodigal droid agreed and Vaildra followed while talking to Astrid and Eris, "This man tried to help us buy Blas'Tech. He has the ability to make us a powerful army."

[member="Matreya"] [member="Ashlin Hale"]

Ultimatum moved at a normal pace, swift steps and precise timing. For him all the movements and actions he accomplished were almost always perfectly timed. His walk towards [member="Ashlin Hale"], [member="Matreya"], [member="Razor Shot"], and Jeth was no exception. He found one holding the other organic and Matreya had been speaking with Jeth. It was strange to Ultimatum, but then organics were known for their odd behaviors.

"Hello everyone. Sorry for being late."

Matreya

Matreya smiled at the approach of his ally, "Ultimatum. It has been a time hasn't it?" Approaching the droid he held out a hand, "Is it odd that I am beginning to think of you as a good friend?" He asked with an arched brow. After shaking he drew back his hand then gestured to Jeth.

"Ultimatum this man is going to be the chief designer of a new set of bots. I kind of got the idea from you, of a Phrikite plated body, highly intelligent mind, and other dodads. Maybe you can help me with that." Val said as he looked to the droid with an inquisitive brow raise.

Val then froze, turning and seeming to sniff the air. The darkside was tainting the area. More so than normal. Yes Zaiden was nearby, but his scent was like darkside soaked in rum. This was darkside mixed with power. It was also getting closer.

Glancing to Zaiden, he asked, "You feel that?"

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Astrid"] [member="Eris Malreaux"]

Zaiden had stiffened as he slowly set down his fiance. Cocking his head backward, he sent his Force Shadow skyward, then let it float on nothing while absorbing what it was seeing. Whoever it was, they had what appeared to be apprentices with them. Luckily though, he was sure enough of his power to know he could take them, this combined with the skills he had seen of Valashu?

They would not be taken.

"Yes." Turning back toward the door, Zaiden paused and said to Ashlyn, "You don't vanish again OK?" But then he did just that. Dissapearing on the spot, he walked for the door then slowed his molecular speeds until he Phased through the wall next to it. On the other side, the Master of Stealth looked around, then decided on a nearby flagpole. Racing for it he gripped it in a time mastered style, and slunk to a decent height in moments.

All without a sound.

Matreya

Valashu smiled at Jeth's confusion, "Don't worry. Be right back. Talk to Ultimatum here, let him know what's going on." At that, his bow seemingly materialized in his hand, though in reality he had grabbed it from his hip a moment ago, but only then released the White Current from its covering it.

Nocking an arrow, he moved for cover, drew back tight on the string and waited.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Ultimatum shook the offered hand with a smile. It was becoming more common for him to be considered a friend, as strange as that might have sounded. It seemed that the organics he had met in recent months had been particularly open to his form of life. He doubted that it would last forever, the tales of droid hating people were all too common for the artificial intelligence to simply push aside the possibility. As robots had left a reputation in organic history, so organics had left a reputation within the artificial history. It had created a mutual distrust, to the point that Ultimatum sometimes wondered why the organics stopped producing droids altogether and instead made simple machines.

It was an interesting query line, however one that was doomed to be left unanswerable until such a time as organics actually decided to do something about the droids. His thoughts were interrupted by the unusual behavior of both [member="Matreya"] and [member="Razor Shot"]. The droid was unsure how to respond, but he was made aware of the want to speak to [member="Ashlin Hale"] about what was going on. He turned to her, after the other two had left and waited a moment before asking politely, "So a Phrik droid with an artificial intelligence housed within? What else is planned on being added?"

Matreya

Unbeknownst to Vaildra, Damien also was enroute to the factory. Lucky for him he knew of the building, its workers, and generally everything else about it. He had to. It used to be his. At the moment he sat silent in the rear of a planetary hover car, his mind on the being he had sent contact to meet him there..

His wife.

Since he had made his apology, attempting to be as emotionless as he could, Damien had felt her distance herself. It was like a palpable taste in the mouth really. He loved her to death, yet had seen her only in passing a few times recently. Hopefully this journey would be a means to have her interest peaked, and he could make head way into yet another apology.

"Sir, we are almost there." Came the voice of his driver Dramal.

"Very well. Thank you." Damien murmured, eyes still outside the craft. For a moment his mind shifted to the reports he had read of the undertaking currently beginning. Then he wondered what the oncoming flux of his people would be. He had sent for several dozen of his men and women to come, to see the building of such a droid, then see it in action.

[member="Akuma"] [member="Ashlin Hale"] [member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Astrid"] [member="Azula Yeshevsky"] [member="Darth Tremor"] [member="Darth Vaildra"][member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Echo Kora"][member="Erebus Seth"] [member="Eris Malreaux"] [member="Face"] [member="Felran Natri"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Lilith Engelis"] [member="Nikana"] [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Særa Ayña Savan"] [member="Safiriel Bane"][member="Syss Rembala"] [member="Thanith Gumara"] [member="Trechtus"] [member="Valtryx"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Xastuo"]

Deneve had received Damien's message, and the spiteful part of her was Very tempted to ignore and pretend like she hadn't. Then came the part of her, that would always come should Damien call rearing it's annoying head and stomping down on the spiteful side of her. That semblance of emotion was how she found herself inbound towards Damien with Lilith of all people. Hey they were both in her father's house when Deneve received word and due to Deneve's ship taking damage, the only option was to ride with Lilith.

"You do know this is going to end badly right?You already antagonized him then failed to mention such to me until we were already almost there..."

Glancing over at the crimson haired woman besides her, she would frown slightly, hoping Damien would save any annoyance he felt for a later time. It was only when they landed that, she turned to [member="Lilith Engelis"] and began speaking , her tone deadly soft, yet the promise of consequences should the woman not heed her words. "Do not antagonize my husband Lilith. If he kills you I'll have to deal with the backlash from my father. "

Her words voice, she would take a breath and move towards the location specified by Damien.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Lilith Engelis"]

She had noticed a change in [member="Deneve Verd"] the second she had gotten the girl alone on Dathomir, so much that she had taken the time to talk to her and ask if all was okay. As someone that knew insanity like a handbook, she was able to spot the early signs of it in Deneve and as such she took to watching the girl under the guise of 'bonding' with her.

She thought she was doing a good job of observing only to have it interrupted by her master's call. One that she too received. So when Deneve asked her if they could travel together she saw no harm. Thinking on if she should tell the girl of her actions against her husband, she thought this over until the were over halfway there and so she wasn't surprised when Deneve began to worry.

Her words too were warranted and so Lilith listened and took note of the veiled threat issued by the girl. It was only when Deneve moved to head towards the specified location that Lilith actually spoke.

"Had I told you before you wouldn't of rode with me. Also, worry not I won't antagonize your unbalanced husband." She added after before moving to follow after the girl.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien stepped off of the ship, raising a hand, he sent out a pulse of Force energy. It wasn't meant to harm anyone, but to ricochet off of any unseen entities. Before it could return, he chuckled, calling, "Hello Zaiden. The aura you sense is my Right Hand. Do not attack him."

Next he reached to his ear, pressing against the comlink there, "Daemon to Elahad."

Matreya

Valashu maintained his statue still placement, arrow drawn and aimed for the door. An oddity tingled against his peripheral senses for the briefest of moments. Before he could ponder it however, he realized he was sensing-

"Mr. Daemon is outside sir. It would appear he wanted to come in. I believe he has found the plans, and might wish to view them." Terrence said.

Val, shrugged and let his bow go slack, "I guess the others must be with him. Please let him know he may come in."

Darth Vaildra was no Master of Stealth. He had been a Jedi Shadow and Vitae Agent, but he'd hardly say he was near mastery. What he did love, was when one came and tried to hide from Darth Vaildra's senses. He was use to Darth Ferus and finding him, this was no difference. When the two took their spots, Vaildra merely turned his head to look directly at one, then at the other. He would do nothing else, just that moment was all he needed as he waited outside with [member="Astrid"] until the two wanted to come out and play.

His purpose was simple, he wanted a contract so they would make weapons among other things for the Empire. In specific he wanted them to make him a personal battle cruiser. One that resembled those of old, like Darth Malek's ship, but the weapondary was not something of old.

@Matreya @Darth Pikiran [member="Lilith Engelis"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Ultimatum"]

The events outside were improbable, at best. A man had approached, believing he saw Zaiden. His impression had been based on Ferus, a could be Stealth Master. But the same could be compared to Vaildra and Fire Lord Ozai; both used Flames, but one used them as best possible.

Zaiden was another tier all together. He had been around during Ferus' upbringing. Zaiden had long ago learned to combine White Current, Sith Spells, Bent Light, and many other stealth based Force abilities into a single, sole power. But even if he were not using his strongest form of Cloak, this was still a man whose power over Bent Light was known as the best in the galaxy.

His stealth was as well. Ember Rekali, Mikhail Shorn, Vornskr, Rave Merrill, Ashin Varanin; so many of the galaxies strongest had never even known Zaiden was there until he revealed himself. Many had found ways to cheat, to track him, such as Ember and his Blood Trail. But none had bested his Force Cloak.

Hence it being impossible at worst.

Either way, he had already teleported indoors the moment Damien gave the all clear. So he was not there for Vaildra to stare at nothing.

Walking back to Ashlyn, he smiled down at her (though growled at her writer), "How have you been Ash?"

Matreya

Sensing his wife, Damien turned in place. The others could wait. A single step on the ground, and suddenly he was sitting in a lush vehicle en route. "Den.." He murmured, "Sorry. I wanna be with you alone for now... apologize and everything." He said as he touched her hand then they both vanished.

Not before he managed to flip Lilith a hand gesture that most find vulgar.

Once more in front of the factory, he smiled down at his wife sheepishly, "I just wanted to say how sorry I am that I was so rude that day. It has been a while, and I miss seeing you." He said, running a hand down her cheek in a feather soft loving touch.

Realizing they were in front of a factory, with what could be the future of robotics, Damien grinned, "People might stare but I'm sorry." With that he would lean in to kiss her. It was slow though, letting her decide whether she would allow it, meet him halfway, or halt it before it even happened.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

He wasn't there and then he wasn, starting when they both disappeared from by Lilith, she would turn her gaze to him, anyone traces of emotion currently not there. It was only when they had come to stop in front of the and he had begone speaking the wall of ice she had built up concerning him seemed to melt away.

"Damien, it is alright. I perhaps shouldn't of reacted so strongly."

She murmured that simple truth before leaning into his touch, a soft sigh leaving her lips. She cared not that others might see them, when he stood before her it was often just them anyways.

She saw him lean towards her to kiss her, it was only then that she quickly closed the space, her lips brushing across his in a feather soft caress filled with raw emotion. Her lips soon moved against his in a soft whisper,"You are forgiven. Just know you have the ability to hurt me more than others Damien.. "

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien nodded slowly, "Of course. I should have realized chat a long time ago." Wrapping an arm around her waist, "Would you care to join me in going inside and see a potential game changer for our Empire?" Once more he kissed her, this time on her temple, as he had wanted to do so for a long while but fought it as he knew she was pissed.

"Sir-" a voice began, but Damien gripped the man's mind in a vice instantly to silence him. It was still time for just them at the moment.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"I am here am I not?As much as seeing your face is good. I came to see what was going on." She would offer up a smile to him, her eyes dancing merrily." Beside's, there is some things we need to discuss at some point Damien.. Like nursery colors and my father wanting to murder you. What it is your plans are." She had slipped that bomb in there and continued on as if she hadn't. Turning her attention towards the factory, she would then study it slightly."You believe this is the game changer darling?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom