Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revan?

So i was reading up on Revan in wook and it talked about how he went missing. im cirous on what really went down? and was wanting to know any thioeries on how he died/dissapeared.

the time he went to the droid factory.

" Revan's powers proved formidable, but in the end, the strike team managed to weaken him. As they closed in, Revan quoted the last words of Malak, saying that he now understood how he had felt back on the Star Forge. Before the final blow struck, Revan's body disappeared in a flash of light" - wookieepedia.

it doesnt actualy say that he did die. he just vanished. so could he have learned to telaport or to time travle?

[major spoilers]

Well, the strike team was lead by a jedi named bastilla, who defeated revan, and in revans last few moments she felt sadness for him, so she took his unconscious body to the jedi counsil, where they wiped his memory so they could reteach him in the ways of the jedi. Revan (not knowing he was revan) started to follow in the footsteps of his former self, trying to figure out why he became evil. Eventually he learned that malak was going to use the star forge and he stopped malak, in the process learning who he really was. Then the story goes on to him marrying bastila and lah blah blah

lol i already know that. (played the games looked up the lore and read the books)

Revan was captured by "The Emperor" and was tourcherd for over 300 years. revan then was released because the war with the jedi and the sith ended with the sith and the jedi having a truce. when that happened he was reased. in doing so he knew that the Emperor was going agenst the truce and went to the foundry. when there he was creating droids like HK-47 (revans personal battle droid) so he could use them. the emperor knew about this and sent a strike force agenst him killing HK-47 and all the droids. the strike team was about to kill revan when a "final blow" landed on him he dissapeared in a flash.

so im saying that may be he teleported in time or to a different place. and in saying so. we could do a Rp (if allowed) where revan is found in a comatose and revived. and i want to hear peoples thoughts about what they think that could have happened to him. it would make a different story in where he teleported in time or he just simply died and we find his remains.

fyi hes my fave sith.

Carth Mayweather

C
The way Bioware ended Revan's story really pissed me off.

I doubt he'll be making a return any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom