Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Returning Home! - Keshiri Imperium Dominion of Kesh

Amaris Tanenat

A
Tags: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi Alwine Daye Alwine Daye
Objective: Sith Temple Shenangains

Amaris took a deep breath as she adjusted her boot. Quickly, she pulled her hair into a tight ponytail. A deep breath an she patted her weapons - a blaster on her right hip and a vibrosword on her left. One for those more ranged attacks and one for her favorite type of combat, melee. A little yawn escaped her lips as she walked the halls to a ship she was supposed to be get on.

Some type of Sith Temple and they had to clean it out. Or something along those lines - Amaris mostly was interested in the number of credits she'd be receiving once the Temple was cleared out for this Raijin dude. Seemed interesting, but she didn't really know much about him. Or why he wanted too. Probably for the best, honestly.

The Felacatian stopped as she leaned against the wall, waiting for the approval to move forward into the party. It wouldn't be much longer before they'd get on the move, she hoped. She did have a ship to catch to get off the planet before those genocidal maniacs burned the planet to the ground. And because of said genocidal maniacs, she would not be available for long... Although, she thought as she unwrapped a chocolate bar and bit into it, maybe she should do more stuff like this.

Granted, the last thing she needed was to accidentally get cursed by the Dark Side or whatever... Nah, it'd be fineee.

Objective: Reclaim the Tekara Sith Temple
Allies: Amaris Tanenat Alwine Daye Alwine Daye R Reyn Australis

Rai hadn't expected a transmission from a bunch of infamous super-spies moments after he'd gotten his hands on Echo Base's comms. He also hadn't expected a report from the forward party he had sent to secure the entrance of the temple. They were under attack? Before they'd so much as set foot inside the building itself? Absurd. But it wasn't the enemy, or at least not the monsters come to exterminate the people of the planet. His men were being shot at, which meant either a misunderstanding or a very frightening mistake on his part.

Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding. The Sith opened an unsecured channel, hoping he would catch both the Agents of Chaos and his own Knights in one go.

"Head Speaker, this is Lord Arashi of the Keshiri Imperium. The Sith I had stationed at the entrance of the temple are under fire by an unknown force. If they are your men, I ask that they stand down until the rest of my team gets there."

Clicking off the comms before he could even get a reply, he ran out of ops, right back out to the area he had just landed in. The Shard ran right past a woman leaning against the wall, but was suddenly halted by an odd feeling in the Force. He turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow as he spoke.

"Are you the rest of my backup?"

Amaris Tanenat

A
Objective: Reclaim temple
Allies: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi Alwine Daye Alwine Daye R Reyn Australis

Amaris was getting a little antsy as she continued to lean against the wall. There didn't seem like much to do. Maybe they had changed their minds? Really, they could have at least sent her a message...

But a blonde man practically ran past her. Amaris stared, her ear twitching slightly as her blue eyes watched him. But he stopped and looked at her. She blinked slightly at the suddenness.

The rest of his backup? "Uh, maybe. I'm Amaris, here to help retake the Temple." That was what the job description said... If she remembered correctly, anyways.

"Is there supposed to be more?"

Objective: AoC Represent. We don't like empires, but we might temporarily work with this one to get what we want.
Wearing: Armor
Wielding: WindWhisper
Tags: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi R Reyn Australis Hego Hill Hego Hill Amaris Tanenat
s56d21.png

"I hear you loud and clear, Lord Arashi," Alwine responded immediately, "These are not my men at the temple. We will arrive within 180 seconds."

Their ship had already landed by now. Over the comms, the Speaker could hear the Mandalorian Reyn deal with his own opposition up in space. She wished she could've been of any assistance to him, but alas, Alwine had already proved herself completely useless when it came to fleet battles. Her one attempt had ended up with her completely relying on the AI to tell her what to do, and in such a scenario she had not truly understood why she was even needed as a middleperson.

Turning to Hego Hill Hego Hill , she nodded.

"Are you certain you wish to come along?" she asked, feeling the need to make sure, "There shall be combat. I cannot guarantee your safety once we are outside of this ship."

And as she asked, she was already walking. For herself, she knew the answer. Joined by a dozen of Agents of Chaos infantry combatants, the distance from them to the Sith Temple was quite short. Hego Hill would be with them, or he would not be, but they still had to go there and arrive quickly. Alwine had promised 180 seconds and she did not particularly enjoy being late anywhere.

"Lord Arashi," she greeted him as they arrived, and glanced at the woman whom she did not know, "What is the situation?"

Tags: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi R Reyn Australis Amaris Tanenat Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

-------------------------

Objectuve: To accompany Alwine Daye Alwine Daye wherever she goes and help her however Hego can.

Wielding: Quick draw, high-fire rate pistol blaster

Wearing: Hill and Company director uniform and an electronic briefcase

------------------------

Hego knew Alwine was going to warn him about the potential danger. She did not seem to get the fact that Hego knew what the danger was; he used to be a "foreign lending officer" (read: an intelligence operative) for the IGBC. He knew the turf. Muun aren't just sentient calculators, they're crafty as hell.

"I will not be needing protection, Head Speaker. I have myself wonderful protection," he said, opening up his coat and revealing what seemed to be a blaster.

"...and I can run. Fast," he added.

As he finished speaking, he started walking next to her, seeming to vastly tower over her at the rather average height of seven feet. Average for a Muun, that is.

As Alwine began speaking to the people the two just met, he would remain completely silent. The holo board projector from earlier had been tucked into his pocket, ready for use when necessary.

Objective: Reclaim the Tekara Sith Temple
Allies: Amaris Tanenat R Reyn Australis Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Rai thought he could feel his brain cells dying as he looked around the otherwise empty hallway. Really? Nobody else? Sure, there was a war going on, but it wasn't like he could go clear out the whole temple on his own. That was it? Six Knights, him, and this woman were supposed to fight an unknown number of hostiles? Wonderful. He sighed and shook his head.

"I guess not. We'll have to make do like this."

The Sith turned away and started towards the open area, calling behind him to his shiny new backup.

"Hope you're not afraid of heights."

He looked up at the sky, preparing to lift both himself and the woman off the ground with the Force. One person was easy. Two was gonna take some work.

Objective: AoC Represent. We don't like empires, but we might temporarily work with this one to get what we want.
Wearing: Armor
Wielding: WindWhisper
Tags: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi R Reyn Australis Hego Hill Hego Hill Amaris Tanenat

s56d21.png

Alwine found herself smiling at Hego's remark about being able to run fast. She sincerely hoped that he would not have to show her just how fast he could do it, but the sentiment, as well as the ice breaking, was well appreciated.

His height might have been average, but he was a two full feet taller than the Lupine, who had to stand very straight in order to reach the full potential of all of her five feet. Her petite size was rarely a bother though; for as small as she was, Alwine gave off the presence of someone much bigger and larger than her.

Looking at @Rajin, Alwine blinked. "What are you speaking of?" she asked. Had the attacking monsters pumped the man somehow full of hallucination inducing gases? An injection? She snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Lord Arashi!" she demanded, "Are you well?"

Amaris Tanenat

A
Objective: Reclaim temple
Allies: Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi Alwine Daye Alwine Daye Hego Hill Hego Hill R Reyn Australis

That wasn't the greatest reaction from Raijin but she figured he may have been expecting more. And to be fair, if she morphed into her more feline form, she could take out many more enemies than in her human form. The problem, though, was that she just didn't really like being in that form.

Nonetheless, he probably didn't know she could do that and she'd rather not mention it. "Maybe they're at the temple instead? Could've gotten the addresses mixed up," she gave a slight shrug as she followed behind the Sith.

"Afraid of heights? Wh--" She glared towards Raijin as he gripped her and subsequently shot them into the air. Naturally, every piece of fur on her body puffed out, a brief hiss escaping her lips with her canines clearly shown. Needless to say, she held tightly onto Raijin as she was not about to die from being dropped. Heck no.

She survived zombie thing, pirates, slavers, and all manner of things. Falling to her death from some flying space magic thing was not going to be the end of her, no way.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Zesiro Zesiro Hannah Charr Hannah Charr

Mig looked at Zesiro, then Hannah, nodding to both. He looked at what he could bring. Freightors. Best he could get on short notice. He looked back to them, finally answering.

"No problem, your highness, and a pleasure to meet you princess. It's not much, but it's the best I could get mobilized." He then watched as his clan mates started to help people get loaded up. I've seen what those beasts can do. I want to save as many as we can."

Objective: 2
Tagging Hannah Charr Hannah Charr Mig Gred Mig Gred

There were times that Zesiro would forget her head if it wasn't attached and she had no memory of bringing Hannah here. Turning with a bit of surprise on her head, she remembered why she was here. In order to show their people they were there to support them in getting out, the teen had wanted to do that with the children.

The adults would follow Zesiro and Mig, but the lone children might not. Those that were orphans and needed a helping hand. That was why her child was here. A unifying force to bring everybody together. Smiling as she introduced herself to the Mandalorian she would attempt to give her a hug and then release her.

"I wish the meeting could have been under better circumstances, but at least you're not trying to kill me."

Or break my legs. She thought that to herself and ended up giving herself some phantom pain there. Rubbing her hips just slightly, she got back down to business.

"Follow these men, people. They will take you onto their ships and once Kesh is safe from the invaders, you will be allowed to return."

Her tone did not leave any room for argument and the lines started forming up to board the ships.

Hannah gave a weak smile to Mig Gred Mig Gred . "Thank you for your help," she spoke softly, less regal and more... Concerned. Worried. Could they evacuate everyone in time? What was there home going to look like in the next couple years? What could they do to get the monsters off of it? "I am guessing you have interacted with them before? What can you tell us about them?"

She returned her mother's hug tightly before releasing. And right like that, mom became the Queen and orders were made. Hannah gave a small nod to both Mig and Zesiro Zesiro as she began to walk down the lines that were forming, mostly to see if she ran into any frightened children or children that were refusing to leave.

She stopped at one particular child that was acting... Strange. One minute walking with her parents, the next yelling. Hannah took a deep breath as she paused. "We gotta work together right now, alright?" She said as she gently gripped the child's shoulder. "We're going to be fine, just follow your parents."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom