Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of Underground Radio [Helped Wanted]

urlogo3.jpg
Hello All
Its been a long time since I have updated my last video that I released my first broadcast and after my time being busy with real life, I have returned part time. I will be unable to read all threads and many people spoke up about how little informed I was before producing and sending out my video. Well I have returned to do a video for the Great War of this forum between dark and light.

This will be difficult as I am only able to read very little amount of post as I'm not on very often. So lets get to the point. I'm looking for reporters and historians to keep me informed about the happenings about the events. I think with a big enough crew I will be able to spend more time creating the visuals and recording that I can improve from the last Video. Please offer any assistance that you can as this has become a pet project for me that I really got to busy to do.

The next video is planned to be released around Jan. 2nd-5th of next year so help is really needed.

RadioWhisper Help Wanted

[member="Mythos"]

I'm mostly looking for OOC Help, but more then willing to Thread with Slicers and Criminals to get black market info. Or with Individual people about events they were involved with. So anything at all helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom