Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Return after a long LOA

- I have been away for some time and am returning back to Chaos. I am still a little rusty and am looking for some good storylines to pump back my creativity and writing before some Arcs become available to me. If anyone needs an Old Mandalorian for some of their stories or just a wise old man to fill a role then I am interested. I am also a Force Master and more then willing to take on a Padawan.

- Let me know if there is any interest and just a quick idea for a thread I could fill if needed.

You are nought but a tool to me
Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Yeah, sounds good! My character has no experience in fighting FUs, so would it be alright if the thread was for a bounty on a rogue jedi?(perhaps someone who was absent on the Night of the Red Rose, if you've read my bio)
I'll go sub this rogue jedi if all that sounds good to you?

Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Ouch, sorry to hear. Life's changed for me too, but work is busier than ever.

Lori's lost most of her family to death. She'd be over the moon if found out one was alive. I could see her going crazy at some point, make clones of all of her family and just have them living with her on her ships in secret...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom