Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retrained and Reforged (Tempest)

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
“It shall be so, Kerrigan. Your name and face will be carried to all the clans so they will know of you on the field of battle. The Drazura Clan salutes you!”

And so the Kraal cast off their spoils and roughly pushed their captives from their ship before departing.

Tempest went to Siobhan once they were gone, frowning. “We’ll probably see them again, you know. You alright?”

[member="Tempest"]

"Yeah, I'm fine. Very sweaty and I guess my limp just got worse." That rankled her a bit. "Have our medics see to the villagers and contact whoever's in command of the militia. We'll have to send word to the Coalition. These aren't isolated attacks anymore." She wiped some sweat from her brow and took a deep gulp from her flask.

Firemane troops and militia were already in motion to help the slaves who'd been roughly pushed from the lizardmen's ship. The Kraal's vessel blasted off into the sky and soon pierced the atmosphere, leaving Tabaqui behind it. "Is it just me or do these guys act more like Mandos than the...actual Mandos?" Siobhan wondered randomly.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tempest nodded thoughtfully. “Now that you mention it…” she said with a nod. “Let’s take the dead one and have him examined, the weapons, armour, everything. If there’s a whole army of these things we need to be ready to stop them.”

She looked down at the new armour. “It held up pretty well, didn’t it?” she asked. Tempest winced as her armour brushed on her own wound.
“It’s just a flesh wound,” she stated defiantly. A flesh wound causing a steady trickle of blood down her side….

[member="Tempest"]

"Uh-huh. Just a flesh wound? Riiight," Siobhan retorted. "With lots of red liquid coming out. Go see a bloody medic and have that looked at. I'm not having you bleedíng out all the way back home. Red doesn't suit. Leave it to your little crush. I can already see her fretting over you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom