Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring Carlac's Faith in Mandalore (UCM Dominion of Carlac)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: 3

If the slaver wasn't wearing a scarfover half his face, he'd of spat in front of [member="Tamar Fitz Kierke"] . But as it was, he didn't. Instead he narrowed his eyes as she inched ever closer to him, her words dripping away from what little concious he had, like water beading on wax.

[member="Mig Gred"] continued his approach and he was sure that the Mandalorian was up to something. But what he didn't expect was the Force Lightning. It came at them quick, causing the slaver to stumble back and let the device go. "HIT THE SWITCH!!"

There were no sounds of explosions, only shouts and cries from inside the tents as the Force Lightning hit their targets. The slaver dove into the nearest tent and grabbed a one of the women inside roughly. He took hold of a blaster and pointed it at her head as he dragged her out into the snow. "BACK OFF OR SHE DIES!! THEY'LL ALL DIE!!" It was suicide and he knew it. But he wouldn't be the only one taken out this day.

The stun rings sent forth by [member="Ruus"] and his men caught them all by surprise. Being wide they weren't so easy to deflect, especially given how many there were. Before the slaver could pull the trigger, the stun rings caught hold of him and his hostage. They fell into an unconcious heap in the snow. The other slavers moved out of the tents to press their own attacks, only to find themselves caught in the stun rings as well. One by one they all fell.

Allies: [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Ruus"] [member="Thror Cal Vorn"]

The second Mig acted, Tamar bolted straight for the slaver. She sprinted into the girl in his arms, yanking her away and tumbling clear with a sizzle of the stun rings to her armour’s electric capacitors. Once the slave girl was down, Tamar covered her with her own body, yanking out her pistol and fired at a slaver, who seemed to fight the stun ring’s call.

“Third tent on the left! The heat signatures coincide with huddled, living bodies! Go!” Tamar waited to see that the girl was breathing, before hopping to her feet with her pistol raised, and booking it to the tent.

“Are you there!? I know you’re scared, but I want to come in and bring you out! Please, everyone stay ready to move. We are not going to harm you, although you have no reason to trust us. You don’t have to trust us to let us help you out of this camp and back to your families.” Tamar stood outside the tent, before carefully raising the flap in a slow motion. “I am opening the flap now. Relax, you are safe.”

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig smiled as the detonators failed, and quickly sprang into action. He used to Force to slam a pair of slavers together before pulling his weapons back to him and putting them back on. He quickly ran to Tamar before tapping his comms to contact Ruus and the TwinTails.

"Sorry, Ruus. Got word more are coming, and didn't have a chance to send you that info. Vickers, Natallia! Find them and finish the second group." As the fighters hunted and attempted to kill the other slaver group, Mig grabbed one of the slaver's, making sure he was restrained. He then looked at Tamar, smiling. "We won. Chalk another slaver group as defeated."

[member="Tamar Fitz Kierke"] [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Ruus"]

Kay-Larr

One by one, the slavers were taken out by [member="Mig Gred"] , [member="Tamar Fitz Kierke"] and the others. Some were stunned like the leader, while the others were killed in blaster fire.

Inside the tents, the captives heard Tamar's voice. She was right in that they had no reason to trust her. But would all of this effort have been made just to have them captured again and moved somewhere else? They didn't seem like some slaver gang.

Carefully and quietly, the captives; mostly women and children, began to step out of the tents. Their eyes took a moment to adjust to the light outside. Each of them had their wrists bound with thick ropes. Their eyes were drawn to the bodies on the ground. One of them looked to Tamar. She held a strength in her eyes, though her tone was soft and quiet. "I heard what you said. You were a slave once. But you broke free. Are you really going to take us back to our families?"

Objective 3: Locate Hidden Slaver Camps​
Equipment
Mandalorian Guard Shield X X
WESTAR-35 Blaster Pistol X X
Mandalorian Guard Uniform (Captain) X
Mandalorian Guard Stun Baton X X
Steel Cuffs (x5)
Tag: [member='Mig Gred'] [member='Tamar Fitz Kierke'] [member='Kay Arenais']
Troops

Having seen the attack successful the Mandalorian Guard Captain breathed a sigh of relief. Even as the formation approached the campsite they were cautious. The formation moved over a several of the stunned slavers, Ruus and another Officer began to cuff them. Ruus pulled out his holocomm and reported to any of the UCM forces within the Ming Po village that the hostages had been secured with minimal collateral damage. Additionally they would require some form of secure transport craft to pick up the arrested slavers since the airspeeders would not fit them all safely.

Once the Guard Officers began to break off into twos and threes without Ruus to apprehend more of the stunned criminals the captain walked over to [member='Mig Gred'] "Although we are successful today, sir, I would recommend a more delicate approach in the future. I'm surprised we were as luck as we had been with this little skirmish. In anycase I have called for prisoner transportation. I assume you'll have no issue in transporting the hostages yourselves?"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig looked at [member="Ruus"] and gave him a nod.

"Usually I'd try to, but life doesn't always give you a chance to be delicate. I can uses the Basilisk to them to the city though. Good luck with these peices of osik (dung)." He quickly hit a button on his helmet and called R10, telling him to bring the modified freighter around. He then walked over to [member="Tamar Fitz Kierke"] , placing a hand on her shoulder. "How's everyone look?"

[member="Kay Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

Objective: 2

Kay overheard the chatter over her commlink from [member="Mig Gred"] and [member="Ruus"] ' team. No doubt [member="Kaine Australis"] heard it as well. They were successful.

She looked to the Ming Po Chief as she approached, being careful to not disrespect him in any way. "Your people are on their way, as well as the slavers that took them. They should be here very soon. I know these Mandalorians, good Chief. They are not like the Deathwatch that terrorized the Ming Po of old. With the Sith Empire encroaching on your borders, you would far much better unsder the protection of the Clans. The Sith would only enslave and murder your people. I know from personal experience of what it is like to live in a world they occupy. The cost will be nothing. You all can establish trade and that can help you grow into a stronger people. Slavers would never think to come here again." She held her hands out to sides as she asked her question, "What do you say?"

The Chief studied Kay as she spoke, looking into her eyes for the truth of her words. He found no falsehood but the eyes of experience. He then looked to Kaine, [member="Adenn Kyramud"] and little [member="Adara Raxis"] . After another moment of study, he nodded, holding out his hand to her. "I accept. As long as you hold up your end of the deal, the Ming Po will work with the Mandalorians."

Kay took his hand and gave it a firm shake, bowing her head asshe did so. She encouraged the others to do the same.

"Come, let us arrange a feast. It is a hreat homecoming and you all shall be our honoured guests." The Chief gestured for them to follow.

Kay smiled. "The honour is all ours."

Today was a good day. Thank the Force everything worked out.

Jiriad Galaar had decided to go slaver-hunting with his ironclad brethren, and when shots had been fired he wasted no time wetting Heimasax's blade. The Valkyri man despised slavers, so he had not so much as an iota of a second thought as his beskar axe found itself buried in guts, limbs, and skulls. His grey, braided hair swung freely as his axe cut through slaver scum, his helmet fastened to his belt alongside his M9 "Boomer."

Laughing at the glorious bloodshed, the giant man bellowed a challenge to the slavers to face him. None responded, of course; they were all either dead by his hand or unconscious at everyone else's. Either he had missed the memo about taking the slavers prisoner, or otherwise he didn't see any harm in ridding the galaxy of a few scumbags. Resting his axe on his shoulder, Jiriad made his way to regroup with [member="Mig Gred"], [member="Ruus"], and the others. The cold did not bother Jiriad, on the contrary. It reminded him of home. Aware of the effect a man like himself might have on the slaves, he hung back. A large man with a blood-covered axe wasn't exactly comforting to most people.Instead, he began using a torn piece of tent to clean the crimson stains on Heimasax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom