Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Restart

Standing in the street, Cas really seemed to have difficulty coming up with things to show Nezira, as the Nightsister girl stood beside him. She had never been to Coruscant, so she knew absolutely nothing of what there was to see or what not to see as he was the city boy. Nevertheless, she stood patiently and waited for him to come with things he could show her in Coruscant.

A sudden beeping took the Jedi's attention, which annoyed Nezira a bit as he answered the call. Listening in on the small blue man talk from a small like circular object, it sounded like trouble and Nezira could already guess that he had to go. Getting ready to being told that he had to go and also already feel the disappointment of not getting more time with the stupid Jedi, a slimmer of hope hit her when he offered her to tag along.

She hadn't seen him fight, not really though and she would be able to learn more about him through fighting. With a small nod, she followed him. As they walked to a transport ship, he, funnily enough, explored her surroundings with her eyes, not giving Cas much of a look. Out of the blue and rather blunt, "you should learn how to teleport Cas" expressed Nezira as she turned her attention to the Jedi. "You wouldn't have to use your metal ships for getting around" pointed the Nightsister out as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Reaching the transport ship, they seemed to not be the only once who was going to the lower levels of Coruscant. A small queue had formed, while a guard directed them one at a time and, so he also could make sure, people had their paid ticket on them. Being the oblivious girl that Nezira was to the norm on Coruscant, just started to pass everybody else and headed for the entrance of the transport ship, only to be stopped by the guard.

"Wow wow, where do you think, you're going?" Asked the guard, blocking Nezira's path. Without breaking a sweat, "in there. Now move" commented Nezira, giving the guard a death stare, flaring her eyes to turn green. "I don't think so missy, buy a ticket and get in line like everybody else, or piss off" explained the guard, not bulging from the entrance. Nezira ignored the multiple passengers expressing their annoyance, demanding her to get to the back of the line. While it was only Nezira's eyes that had turned green from letting the ichor flow freely, it was still a warning, like a predator showing its claws.

Cadere Cadere

"So, I'm guessing that's a yes in your, unique, way of saying things?" Cas surmised but ended it with a chuckle to let Nezira know he was kidding. "Teleporting isn't my thing anyway. Wouldn't it get boring after a while?" he asked as the two made their way over to the transport ship, unfortunately a queue had formed which prompted Cas to let out an annoyed sigh. Nezira, with her lack of social skills, of course cut through the line and made her way to the front of the transport much to the dismay of the others waiting in line. Sighing again, Cas followed after her and apologised profusely as he made his way through the queue "Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. Don't mind me. My friend doesn't know how queues work, gimme a sec."

Finally reaching the front of the line, Cas could already sense the growing conflict in the air through the echoes of the Force. He could also sense her Nightsister magick. Quickly intervening, the Jedi Knight placed his gloved hand on the Nightsister's slender shoulder and gently pulled her back so he could stand inbetween her and the guards. "Sorry about that, my good sir. My friend here has zero etiquette, I'll pay for her ticket." Cas interrupted "We'll be off now, at the back of the line." he empthasised, giving Nezira a stern look. Leading Nezira to the back of the line, he explained to her "Nez, you gotta chill the kriff out. Outside of Dathomir, there's rules that we have to follow, you can't just do whatever you want." he concluded as they reached the back "Now we've lost our place." Cas sighed.

Some excruciating minutes later, Cas and Nezira would reach the front of the line and the Jedi Knight would purchase both of their tickets with a sum of credit chips from his belt. As they boarded the transport, the guards would stare down the Nightsister with dirty looks but before she could even attempt anything, Cas held her lower arm and ushered her inside "It's okay, they're just doing their jobs... albeit with a stick up their cracks." he whispered, laughing at the end.

Reaching their sits, Cas gestured for her to take the window seat. He figured it'd be nice for her to see the sights seeing as she'd never been to the Lower Levels, or Coruscant for that matter. Sitting down beside her, it would take a few minutes before the transport took off and headed toward the Lower Levels. Turning to face Nezira, he smirked at her "So, what do you think of Coruscant so far? Other than being loud, of course." he teased, nudging her slightly.

Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh

What looked to be forming into a very bad situation between Nezira and the guard, Cas, the ever graceful Jedi Knight, came to the rescue. Nezira's magick completely dissipated, the instant she felt the Knight's glove hand gently pulling her back. Looking at Cas confused over why he stopped her from entering or teaching this man from standing in their way, she suddenly felt her stomach hurt when she received his stern look.

"Sorry" she apologized, looking away and down at the ground for a bit when they stood in line. However, her curiosity got the better of her and quickly got out of her apologetic state. "Why not? Didn't you break and destroy another person's home?" Asked the Nightsister, referring to the crashed ship and angry owner earlier. Hey, she was just trying to figure out how things were done on a planet like this.

Taking the offer and sat down by the window, fact that they sat so close to each other, made the girl's stomach be filled with butterflies as she looked at Cas's beautiful eyes. She was quickly snapped out of her butterfly state when he nudging her slightly, teasing her with a smirk. Looking around them and then out of the large window beside her, "strange and so many rules. Do you have rules for everything?" Asked Nezira, looking back out of the window, watching the many speeders passing them by, either going up or down.

Cadere Cadere

"I-- well, that's a good point. I mean, I did have a hand in messing up the guy's place. BUT, I had to do it to stop the criminal and trust me, when I get back to the Temple I won't hear the end of it." he explained, not sounding too eager to be grilled by the Jedi Masters at Silver Rest for his lack of subtelty and property damage caused. However, Nezira was right to challenge him as he did do something pretty crazy today although it was for the greater good overall.

On the transport, it began its descent into the lower levels and as it did so - their surroundings started to become darker the further away they parted from Coruscant's sun. Answering Nezira's question, Cas said "No, not everything. Although it does feel like it sometimes." he muttered, hinting at his dissatisfcation with some of the laws that governed the galaxy. Finally, the transport had docked onto the level where they needed to get off and Cas would motion for the Nightsister to follow as they exited the ship.

With the information and location sent to his datapad, Cas and Nezira would make their way over to where the Concord agents were stationed. Meeting up with the spies outside of a cantina, the flashing lights and muffled music of the cantina pulsated in the background. "Hey, what's the sitch?" Cas greeted the Concord spies, immediately jumping into business. There were two of them, a human and Zeltron dressed in casual clothing, makes sense as to avoid suspicion, the human flashed Nezira a cautious look before resuming professionalism.

The Zeltron spy, greeting Cas with a nod and salute, began debriefing the Jedi Knight on the situation "We've been undercover for months now and have finally uncovered that their main base of operations is inside this cantina. Their boss is also holed up in there, in the backroom, there's no better time to apprehand him - especially with you here." Cas took a moment to examine the cantina they stood in front of it, going over various plans in his mind. Eventually, he settled on the most simple and easy one, and with Nezira with him it was more doable. Unclipping his lightaber from his belt, Cas flipped it in the air before it landed back in his gloved hand "Alright, guys. Great work here, stand back while me and Pasty handle the thugs." he ordered, winking at Nezira as he gave her a humurous nickname. With that, he led the way into the cantina and without a word ignited his lightsaber much to the shock of the patrons.

"Alright, clowns! Whoever isn't a criminal, get out right now..." Cas paused for a moment "WhoamIkidding, this is the Underworld. All of you are probably criminals." he quipped, with the cantina patrons responding by aiming their blaster rifles and beginning to open fire.

As the duo exited the shuttle, they received a few annoying stares from the others on the shuttle. When the Nightsister finally stood outside, she gave it a good look and was disturbed in a way at how little to nothing plant life she could sense around her. Everything also looked a lot more dirty, dull in colours and the people looked very shady. She was so busy taking in her new surroundings, that she didn't notice Cas walking away at first.

Bamfing over to him in an instant, she fell in step with the Jedi Knight walking along with him to meet some agents. Nezira didn't even notice the cautious look as she was busier with checking out things around them, only half listening to what was being debriefed to Cas. Hearing his little nickname, she gave him a dirty look, flaring his magick for just a second, using her magick to force his right foot to be pushed just a bit behind the left foot, causing him to stumble into the cantina.

His cool entrance was completely messed up as Nezira made sure for him to look foolish, stumbling inside of a cantina, which caused a few heads to turn and eyebrows to raise. Acting innocently, Nezira was quite as her little trick was only a small sleight of hand movement, but she got to make Cas look foolish for calling her Pasty.

However, things took a turn for the worse when the blazing idiot went up and announced to everyone who he was. The whole cantina was lit up in blaster bolts, at least 20 to 30 bolts came straight that the young Knight, yet nothing touched him. Right in front of Cas, stood Nezira, hands outstretched, magick flared and the Dark Side of the force radiating freely from her. A wall of pure luminous magick blocked every single blaster shot, which also caused those closest to the magick shield, to stumble back in surprise.

"This is the second time I'm saving you Jedi" commented Nezira, though it wasn't only her voice Cas heard, but multiple ghostly voices.

"What the kriff are you all doing?! Keep shooting you nerf herders!" Roared the boss Cas was after to everyone in the cantina, to which they did, shaking the shock of seeing Nightsister magick.

Cadere Cadere

Cas felt himself stumble inside, nearly falling over completely but thanks to his Jedi reflexes Cas was able to save himself. Nezira's doing, obviously. She must not have liked the "pasty" comment, even if it was endearing. "Real nice, Nezira." he muttered with a smirk, referring to her little cheap shot. As Cas prepared to defend himself as the blaster bolts came but his eyes widened and his face displayed confusion when the Nightsister stepped in front of him and formed a shield constructed of magick.

He never got used to the cold touch in his bones whenever Nezira used the Dark side to fuel her magick. "What?!" Cas exclaimed in offence "You're funny, Nez. We both know I didn't need your help!" the Jedi called out over the blaster fire, leaping through Nezira's shield recklessly, without knowing if he could even get through or not. Luckily for him it was only impervious on the outside and within seconds, Cas was in the thick of it deflecting blaster fire with the speed of a ship travelling through hyperspace.

The deflection continued until Cas threw his right arm out and unleashed a telekinetic push with the Force, sending a wave of criminals into a wall - winding them for the timebeing. "Wanna handle these guys while I go after their boss?" without even letting her answer, Cas leapt toward the backdoor where the crime boss was held up, deflecting blaster fire "Also, try not to kill anyone if you can avoid it please and thank you!" the Kiffar added as he sailed across the room.

Assuming Nezira had his back, Cas took the time to cut through the door and make an entrance for himself. Once the door fell off its hinges, the Jedi Knight stepped through and searched for the crime boss - wouldn't be too hard seeing as there was only one hallway which connected the main part of the cantina into the backroom. "Hey, Crime Boss who's name I don't know. Why don't you make this easy for the both of us and come out and surrender. I've got a lightsaber... and the Force. What've you got, a measly blaster?" he teased, but of course, the Force had a sense of humor and as soon as Cas had finished his sentence, the Crime Boss bust through the door with an Electro-whip in hand.

Cas' otherwise confident expression quickly fell to frustration "Yep, should've seen that coming." he sighed before readying his amber lightsaber. "Alright, Jedi! Let's go!" the Crime Boss yelled before rushing toward Cas.

"I wasn't joking" stated Nezira as she thought it weird for him to say she was funny. Of course, his sarcasm completely flew over her head as she thought he meant literal saying something funny. However, Cas had moved on as quickly as his sharp wit, leaving the Nightsister standing alone in the middle of the cantina.

"You're going to get yourself killed!" Called Nazira after the hotheaded Jedi, swinging his lightsaber like it was some sort of glowsticks at a party. The pale girl disappeared in a green mist from the cantina and reappeared at the entrance of the cantina, catching everyone by surprise. She ran through the backdoor before anyone could shoot her. Entering the hallway the girl's back bumped into Cas' back, but ignored it as she reached out with the force. With even brighter green luminous eyes, Nezira made the doorway and surrounding wall crash before her, seemingly trapping herself and Cas in a hallway with the crime boss.

The Nightsister just managed to evade the Crime Boss' whip attack by disappearing and reappearing behind the Crime Boss. the girl watched the Crime Boss come in with a second attack at Cas, not having noticed Nezira behind him.

She thought about jumping in to help Cas but then remembered he explicitly said that he didn't need her help. So instead, she hopped on to a metal crate, placed a leg over the other, interleaved fingers as her hands rested on her knee. Sitting there, she got a front row to watching Cas fight and enjoy seeing him beat the Crime Boss' behind.

The appearance of Nezira not only surprised Cas but also caught the Crime Boss off guard, long enough for him to halt his attack in a desperate attempt to examine what was going on. During this time, Cas' head turned over his shoulder after he felt the Nightsister bump into him "What happened to taking out the rest of the pirates?!" he whispered harshly. Then she collapsed the surrounding walls and door, trapping them inside or more appropriately, trapping the Crime Boss in with them before teleporting away and behind the Crime Boss.

"Enough! Time to end this!" the Crime Boss shouted, cracking the whip into the ground, creating an electric discharge. Grinning, Cas twirled his lightsaber confidently before wrapping both hands around its hilt "Okay. Seeing as I'm such a chivalrous man, I'll let you get the first--whoa!" before he could even finish his quip, the Crime Boss cracked the electro-whip at Cas which the Jedi carefully dodged by jumping backward slightly and swatting the tip of the cord away with his lightsaber. "Someone's handsy today!"

Although the hallway was cramped, forcing Cas to reduce his acrobatic that came with using Ataru, he thought outside of the box. Reaching out to the Force, he let its energies swirl around him like a whirlwind, boosting his natural properties before leaping toward the wall onto his left at an unnatural speed, then using his momentum and the strength in his legs to kick off the wall onto the next one, avoiding a strike from the whip as he did so. Mid-vault, he flipped his body forward and planted his boots on the wall across before propelling himself off once more, but this time in the direction of the Crime Boss "Come on, you can do it! You're so close!" Cas quipped, gauging the Crime Boss.

Frantically, the Crime Boss swung and cracked the electro-whip at Cas only for it to be deflected and swatted away by the Jedi Knight as if it were a mere annoyance. Cas landed on the floor with a roll, halting himself as he faced the Crime Boss just a few feet away from him, seeing his adversary wind his arm up, ready to strike at Cas again he lifted his lightsaber up in front of his face to block the head-on strike from the whip as it wrapped around his lightsaber. The lightsaber made a crackling humming sound as the electricity pulsated through the blade and with the strength of his cybernetic arm, coupled with his own Cas yanked his lightsaber while simultaneously bending backwards to pull the Crime Boss and launch him over the Jedi Knight. The Crime Boss flew across the corridor to come to a hard stop once he smacked into the rubble Nezira had collapsed earlier. He was officially out for the count.

Getting up to his feet, he extinguished his lightsaber and turned to look at the unconscious Crime Boss "Awh, they're so cute when they're asleep. Wouldn't you say, Nez?" Cas jested before approaching her and offering his hand to help her down and off of the crate. They'd have to leave the Crime Boss there for now, seeing as they still needed to take care of the remaining thugs.

Watching Cas fight the crime lord, Nezira got a chance to actually study and examine his way of fighting, compared to her own. One thing she did get out of watching the Jedi fight, was how he didn't really take his opponent seriously. It did worry the girl as it could backfire big time if he wasn't careful. However, the fight itself didn't really take long as Cas quickly overpowered the weak man.

"Do you always make fun when you fight?" Asked the Nightsister genuinely curious, looking from the unconscious crime boss to the Jedi Knight. But looking back at the crime boss, "I don't see the attraction in the man you think cute" commented the girl a bit annoyed that he thought the crime lord was cute, not getting he was joking and took his hand. Getting down from the crate, she suddenly stood very close to the Jedi, with only a few meters from touching. Blinking a couple of times, the Nightsister all of a sudden forgot what she wanted to say when looking into the brown eyes of Cas.

Unconsciously, Nezira tucked a lock of hair behind her ear that had gotten loose from earlier, before looking away and walking passed Cas. Releasing a breath she didn't know she held, she decided to focus on their current situation and get all her thoughts about the dashing Jedi Knight out of her thoughts.

Looking over the completely blocked off entrance to the cantina, the Nightsister scanned the knocked out crime lord for a brief second and then glance over at Cas. Her magick flared, releasing the dark side energies held within her, letting the force flow freely like blood in veins. She reached out with her hand towards the unconscious crime lord as if she would fry him with lightning, yet nothing happened and he just started to float.

Lifting the crime lord with the force, Nezira looked to Cas with her eerie green luminous eyes and then with a single hand movement, almost stroking the air up high and then down. What Cas saw right before him, was a scar-looking green and white light, splitting the air in front of Nezira. As the white and green scar light started to open up, he could finally see that it looked very similar to that of the portal she used when he was together with Tess, to leave.

If he looked through the portal, he would see nothing but darkness with green and white as edges. "You coming?" Asked Nezira in her eerie and ghostly voice and walked through the portal with the crime boss in tow, still unconscious and floating beside Nezira.

If Cas decided to trust and step through the portal Nezira produced, he would in a split second be in pitch-black darkness, not even able to see himself, followed by an insanely bright light, forcing him to shield his eyes. Within a couple of seconds, he found himself back at the front of the precinct along with a waiting Nezira, still holding the knocked out crime lord.

Extinguishing the magick, Nezira returned to her normal-self and placed the crime lord on the street beside her.

Cadere Cadere

Resting his closed fists on his hips, Cas grinned and admired his handy work - that being the unconscious Crime Lord jusr a few feet away from them. Nezira's question prompted a toothy grin from Cas, although he didn't make eye contact he answered her question "Oh yeah, I'm trying to for the record this year." he confirmed, making another joke. The Jedi finally turned his attention to her when the quip he had made earlier about the Crime Boss being 'cute' flew over her head, he didn't answer but met the question with a simple chuckle "I gotta teach you the art of 'humor'." he said as he reached over to gently squeeze her arm.

The next few moments between them were strange, Cas was able to tell that the naive Nightsister was looking into his eyes... quite deeply. He couldn't help but wonder what for. From the corner of his eye, he noticed she also tucked a hair behind her ear - oddly, Cas felt compelled to lean in. But before he could do something he may regret later, she walked passed him and unintentionally stopped Cas from continuing. Regaining his bearings, Cas' cheeks inflated as he let out a deep exhale while running a hand through his hair. That was weird. What was he thinking?

In the time it took for the Kiffar to go over what had just happened between the two, Nezira had opened some sort of Magick portal. The sudden chill of Dark side currents within the Living Force caused him to stir and turn around to face the pale witch. "You can tear through the fabric of reality too?" he quipped, forgetting he'd seen it the night she had found out he and Tess were together, before stepping over to the portal. Looking inside, he heard the Nightsister's question "Uhh..." he uttered back, before remembering that they still had to deal with the criminals in the cantina.

What followed his trail of thought was the notification beep of his wrist comm, raising his wrist near to his mouth Cas answered the transmission "Let me guess--" "The criminals in the bar escaped." one of the agents proclaimed, before Cas was able to finish his sentence. "Alright, I'll help you track them down after we hand in the main target." Cas sighed, well there was nothing he could do right now and so the Jedi Knight stepped into the portal. It was strange for a few moments, it was pitch black as if someone turned off a light and his eyes were still adjusting to the sudden darkness but before that could happen, he was suddenly in front of a precinct. "Well, I'm never doing that again." he teased, chuckling after before wandering over to Nezira and picking up the Crime Lord and throwing him over his shoulder.

What followed was an hour or so of Cas being questioned, filling out statements, writing reports, the Crime Boss was processed. Once it was over, Cas and Nezira were free to go. "Look at you go, two precincts in one day and you didn't go to jail. You should feel special." he quipped before going silent. Rubbing the back of his neck, Cas chuckled awkwardly "This was fun. For real. But I, uh, I have to go - the other criminals at the cantina got away earlier and it's partially my fault... the least I could do is help track the rest of them down heheh." he explained "But... don't be a stranger alright? Let's hang out more, yeah?"

Last edited:
Listening to Cas being questioned and filling out statements ended up being so boring for the Nightsister girl, that she actually yawned a bit. It got so bad, that she thought of taking Cas and just teleport out of this place. However, she never did and powered through as she didn't want to upset Cas.

"I'm never doing that again" sighed Nezira annoyed and started to nuzzle her jumping spider on her shoulder. Her attention was turned to Cas as she slowly lowered her arm, facing the Jedi. Apparently, he had to go, which made Nezira disappointed that they wouldn't spend more time together, but she could see in the Jedi's eyes his determination to go alone.

A small smile formed, she had fun as well, "it was, wasn't it?" agreed the girl.

She wouldn't force herself on to his adventures, but she still wanted to spend time with him. Her own emotions raced through her mind happening only a fraction of a second. "Cas?" Asked Nezira, stepping closer to him, stopping right in front of him. Despite having lived on Dathomir her whole life, the Nightsister actually had a certain sweet scent to her. As Nezira looked up in his beautiful brown eyes with her own greyish blue, her lips felt dry and unconsciously and ever so softly licked them.

Her heart was pounding and she lifted herself up on her toes, getting just enough height and placed a soft but sweet kiss on his cheek. "Thank you..." she thanked him and then immediately turned around, bright red on her normally pale cheeks. "Bye Cas!" mumbled the blushing Nightsister, quickly opening a portal and was gone before Cas had a chance to respond.

"I don't blame you, I wouldn't either." Cas replied, like Nezira he hated what he had to do - but it came with the job unfortunately. However, if he had the choice, he'd just drop off the criminals and let the authorities handle it because sticking around to answer questions and fill out paperwork, it was almost as boring as the classes at the Jedi Temple.

The Jedi's eyes widened, never did he expect to see Nezira actually smile but it caused him to involuntary return one. Then she began to step closer, prompting Cas to quirk his eyebrow. He knew she didn't have a concept of personal space but wondered what reason she had for getting close to him this time? As she stared intensely into his eyes, Cas did the same, looking into her ashen blue eyes not noticing how interesting they were until now. The Nightsister's scent however, was a surprise to him for he did not expect such a sugared smell to come from Nezira. Maybe she used essential oils?

What came next would completely catch him off guard, a kiss to the cheek would silence the otherwise motor mouth Jedi. Reaching to hold the spot on his cheek which she had kissed, Cas simply stared in shock, completely speechless, at the Nightsister as she stepped away from him. Mouth ever so slightly agape, he watched as she quickly left without before he could gather his bearings while still gently holding his cheek.

"Bye... Nezira..." he said softly.

/End Thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom