Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Restart

300d9e96848ea3e73af3ae4d8834fdb6.jpg

These massive cities were still so foreign to her, even though she's been to one before with her... friend. No, she wasn't her friend and Nezira wasn't going to remind herself of Tess. Walking down one of the more busy streets of Coruscant, Nezira could really feel the eyes fall upon her. She wanted to snap at each and everyone who stared at her, yet she didn't and ignored the stares. Then again, she didn't exactly wear standard clothing one might find in the upper, more richer part of Coruscant. While people stared at the strange woman walking amoung the rich and powerful, many looked away the moment she stared back at them.

Reaching noon, the girl started to feel hungry and bamfed away from the busy street, to much of people's shock, surprise and wonderment. Reappearing again, she found herself in a lot less busy area, standing in what looked like a grassfield. Of course, Nezira had no idea what a garden was and was quite surprised by the sudden change of scenery. This Coruscant is truly weird planet thought Nezira looking pass a couple of trees, and out to the never resting planet.

Continuing walking through the much more pleasant greenery, than the noisy, smelly and metal areas, she had been in earlier. What the Nightsister, however, didn't knew, was the fact that she was been trailed by a couple of guards. Completely unaware of the guards for now, Nezira passed a sign stating; private property. The guards started to increase their speed, "Hey, you're not allowed here woman" called the first guard, catching Nezira's attention.

Staring the men over, the Nightsister entered a defensive posture, expecting a fight.

Cadere Cadere

"Stop!" Cas yelled out to a crook he was in pursuit of "No, it's okay, go ahead and tire yourself out! I can do this aaaaaall day." he yelled once more, changing his tone. He wasn't lying, Cas was on Coruscant for... no reason in particular and had hit the jackpot when some petty crook had stolen from a street vendor and attempted to escape in an airspeeder. The young Jedi Knight was currently hanging on for dear life as the crook soared through the skylanes, trying to shake him off.

Lightsaber ignited, Cas gripped onto the speeder tightly with his cybernetic hand as it was obviously the most reliable of his limbs, he hollered again "Hey, when this is over why don't we grab some brunch or something? My treat! Only if you promise to turn youself in after though!" he could practically hear the Terrelian's scoff from all the way back there. "Kark off!" the Terrelian shouted.

Finally, the chase came to a halt as the Terrelian crook would begin to come to a conclusion. As the speeder flew out of the city area and, what seemed to be the suburbs - Cas finally managed to get himself in a position where he could end all this. On top of the speeder's canopy, the Jedi Knight stabbed his lightsaber through the glass and into the speeder's control console. With it beginning to descend, it would eventually crash into a field on a private property... that neither knew was private property.

As the speeder crashed, Cas was propelled forward from the impact and went tumbling into the grass before skidding to a halt. Groaning and coughing, Cas sat up onto his knees, bent over "No... lunch for you..." he muttered to himself with the wind still knocked out of him and collapsing to the floor temporarily. Through his blurry vision, he could make out the smoking speeder and three other figures - with one looking quite pale and feminine, they were wearing red too. "Gimme a minute guys... just gon' rest my eyes for a sec..."

Nezira Viresh Nezira Viresh

Nezira bamfed instantly to safety when the ship came crashing into the private garden. The guards, on the other hand, had their eyes go wide, watching the total destruction of their boss's pristine garden in ruin. Not only that, but some of the trees had caught fire around the crashed speeder. One guard commed fire department, police department and everything in between, while the other one pulled a blaster pistol on Cas, the Terrelian and Nezira, continuing switching between all three.

"NOBODY MOVE!" Demanded the guard with the blaster. Sirens in the distance could be heard and got louder for each passing second and while it wasn't visible, but the owner along with my guards rushed the crash as well. Not feeling particularly happy with having a blaster pointed at her, the girl flared her magick and started to walk towards the twitching guard.

When it came to Nezira and using her magick, she had two stages. The first one was only her pupils changing into the illuminating green colour and didn't radiate an overwhelming Dark Side aura. Then there was her second stage and a much more wild and explosive uses of magick, letting the Ichor run wild while still being in control.

This was only her first stage and she only did it to scare the poor guard, which seemed to work enough for him to fire his blaster.

Cadere Cadere

Cas heard the yells of muffled voices but was too out of it to distinguish anything. "I'll be up in a second, Sakadi. Five more minutes." he muttered very quietly. The sirens snapped him out of it though, eyes shooting open Cas groaned as he shakily began to push himself up off the ground. Sure that he had a concussion, his vision was hazy as he glanced around the area he was in.

Sure enough, he saw the Terrelian he was chasing out cold but now he was surrounded by security with an influx of law enforcement on the way by the sounds of it. There was so much going on that he neglected to even notice that Nezira was standing near him - and it was sensing her unique signature within the Dark side to actually capture his attention.

"Kriff." he muttered as he saw Nezira and the security at a stand-off. With the arrival of law enforcement things only escalated, as a small army of droids had their blasters aimed at the Kiffar, Terrelian and Dathomirian. Cas rushed in front of Nezira and promptly blocked the blaster bolt with his yellow lightsaber, standing in between the two forces with his arms raised Cas extinguished his lightsaber. "Easy! Easy, everyone! This doesn't have to end in smoke and fire..." he exclaimed, glancing over at the destruction caused by the crashed speeder and the smoke and fire that spawned from it "Okay, it doesn't have to end in more smoke and fire!" he quipped trying to ease the tension.

"Let me explain, that Terrelian over there? Criminal. Me, I'm a Jedi - see." he explained, pointing and tapping at his lightsaber as he did so "I was trying to arrest him when he crashed his speeder into this... lovely private property (tell the owners I'm sorry.)" Cas parleyed flashing them a nervous grin - "This beautiful woman behind me is a friend, who's with me and got lost when I chased after the Terrelian. It was pure luck she found her way here." he semi-lied.

It took a few moments as the security guards as well as the law enforcement droids all glanced between one another, before finally lowering their blasters. "Affirmative, but we'll need you to come in for questioning." the lead enforcement droid stated as the others removed the unconscious Terrelian from the speeder and placed him in one of the police cruisers. That was surprisingly easy. The droids led Cas, who stopped and turned to face Nezira, motioning for her to follow as they entered inside the police speeder.

"Hey! Who's paying for all the damages?!" the owner of the property called out.

The sudden arrival of more individuals caused Nezira to for a moment look in the direction of the sirens, keeping herself open. Watching it happen in almost slow-motion, Nezira turned her attention just a bit too slow to block the blaster bolt, only for Cas to do it. "C-Cas?" Asked the Nightsister in an almost whisper in both surprised by his action, but also the fact, that he stood right in front of her.

No. NO! This was NOT happening. Not again. Her mind started twirling in a spiral of old emotions exploding. Yet, she was completely lost for words right now. So, instead, she just stared quietly at the back on the Jedi's head, moulding and trying to make sense of her own damn emotions.

Nezira just stood there, protected by the Jedi while he explained the situation. While that didn't really get her to snap out of her own emotional battle, the moment he called her beautiful, it snapped. Now, Nezira has never really seen herself as beautiful and it wasn't as if she had anyone to compare to. But why did that little word affect her so much? It shouldn't!

Besides, he was still together with that snake and liar, so it didn't matter what he called her. Or does it? Her cheeks felt warm, no! Snap out of it idiot!

Luckily her redden cheeks had dulled, leaving no trace of Cas unintentionally getting to her. No, Nezira was no about to let the stupid and so annoyingly handsome Jedi get to her again.

As Nezira had been having her own internal battle with herself, she had completely missed everything Cas had explained and only snapped back to hear the lead enforcement droid speak. The magick had extinguished and the Dark Side of the force was almost gone from the Nightsister as she stood and watched Cas leave.

Then the Jedi had the audacity to just expect Nezira to follow him into a strange speeder. She could just as easily bamfed out and away from all these damn emotions and also, she would not have to look at him. Yes, sound like a plan... Thought Nezira determined and started to walk... wait, why was she following after Cas?!

Before Nezira knew it, she was sitting across from Cas and scolded herself internally for betraying herself while also avoiding looking directly into those dreamy brown eyes.

As the door slid close and police speeder taking off, the owner of the private garden was furious, almost tomato red mad. "Get me the damn Chief of law enforcement! Heads are going to roll!" Roared the owner as he walked back to his home. "AND SOMEBODY PUT THAT DAMN FIRE OUT!" Roared the owner one last time.

Cadere Cadere

Last edited:

"Bill the Terrelian!" Cas yelled out of the window as the cruiser took flight. Although, Cas could still hear the property owner continue hollering until they were finally out of earshot. With that over with, Cas leaned back in the backseat and let out a sigh before rubbing his forehead - "Think I hit my head pretty hard back there, I'm sure it's a concussion." he light heartedly remarked, attempting to break the ice between them as he turned his head to face her.

Cas' lips pressed together as he patted his thigs and glanced around the speeder, he tried to figure out what to say - despite working together on Dathomir, they were still on bad terms... although it was one-sided. Raising his fist to his mouth, the Kiffar forcefully cleared his throat "Sooooo... how ya been? Learning any new magick tricks?" he asked awkwardly tapping his fingers together.

He sighed again, scratching the back of his head "Look, I know you're still mad about what happened on Lothal... but Tess and I aren't together anymore. So, I hoped we can put the awkwardness behind us and be friends again, or, whatever it was we were." Cas revealed, chuckling awkwardly at his last statement.

"We are arriving at the precinct." the CSF driver stated before shortly coming to a halt. Cas opened the backdoor before waiting for Nezira to exit as well, during the short wait Cas got a quick glance at the CSF droids in the other cruiser, take out the now conscious Terrelian and lead him into the precicnt. Once Nezira was out, the Jedi and Nightsister would follow the two CSF droids into the precinct. Leaning close to the pale Nightsister, Cas whispered "This shouldn't take long, sorry about practically kidnapping you - it was the only way to assure they wouldn't arrest you." Cas explained with a smile "After this, feel free to leave... just don't get into trouble again, or cause a public disturbance." he joked.

Nezira's internally scolding of herself, was snapped from her, when Cas spoke and the Nightsister couldn't keep herself from glancing over at the Jedi, before looking back out the window. His forcefully clearing of his throat, made Nezira give Cas a weirded look, thinking something was stuck. Nevertheless, it did manage to get the girl's attention, as she turned her head to look at Cas with her nonchalant facial expression.

His intention of ice breaker completely went over the head of the girl, and all she could think of was how weird a thing to ask about. As she was about to tell him the obvious, he hit her with a curveball, taking her completely by surprise.

Narrowing her eyes, Nezira looked at Cas, "why?" Asked Nezira with brutal honesty, while still suppressing the small amount of hope that started to grow in her heart. She had quite a few questions now, after hearing that news and she wasn't sure if she wanted to open up to the guy or scream of joy over the fact that Cas wasn't with anyone.

The robotic voice of the CSF driver, made Nezira remember that she actually let Cas convince her to go with him to some strange place. And by strange place, she quickly threw her protective walls up, showing a rather tense, suspicious look at the surroundings of the speeder, droids and the fact that outside was getting much more crowded.

If it hadn't been for her still small trust in Cas and the fact that he had shown himself as honest to her in the past, she would have teleported herself away. Glancing upon the droids and then back at Cas, "they can try" started the Nightsister deadly serious, giving the droids a death stare, as if they were alive.

Cadere Cadere

"Why?" she said, prompting Cas to look back at the Nightsister "Why what?" he asked, only a split second later did he realise what she was asking "Oh, oh! Uh... well... it just ran its course I guess." he explained, sadness crept into his voice as he remembered the events and how painful it was for both him and Tess, which was the reason he neglected to go into specifics about their breakup.

Outside of the police speeder, the Kiffar noticed Nezira eyeing the security droids before her eyes fell back on him. What she said after brought a smirk to his face "I know you can take him, I'm more concerned for them than you." he winked before rotating around and following the droids into the precinct. Entering the precinct, Cas and Nezira would see that the interior would be a busy work space full of droids and organics alike rushing passed each other filled with the overlapping of voices and loud beeping of holo comms, most likely from callers in need of service.

The two would be led further inside and into an interrogation room, the Knight and Nightsister would be questioned for around an hour so before finally being let go. During that hour Cas gave a statement about the events regarding the Terrelian, and on the subject of Nezira he lied and stated that she was a friend who was visiting Coruscant with him and the two were separated ensuing the chaos with the Terrelian.

Now back outside the precinct again, Cas rested his hands on his hips and gazed toward the busy skylane above them. Glancing at the pale-skinned woman next to him, he smiled "Yeah, well... it was nice seeing you again, Nez. I'll see you 'round." the Jedi said turning to walk off. After taking a few steps he stopped to glance back at her "Remember what I said? No getting into trouble please." Cas concluded with a smirk and continued on his way. Still believing Nezira hated him and wanted nothing to do with him, he was completely okay with leaving her to her devices.

Nezira gave him a glance by his response, but didn't push it any further. Secretly she felt a bit of hopefulness in her heart, though she refused to acknowledge her feelings. His wink made her blush, causing her to look away from Cas, hoping he didn't see her blushing. She still hated how he made her feel, every time he indirectly complimented her.

It was very overwhelming with all the noise and loud people in such a close space that she was glad to be led away from such a loud area. With that said, she completely refused to answer any or all question the officers might send her way, which made the officer a bit frustrated by her uncooperativeness. Nevertheless, with the Jedi Knight vouching for her, there wasn't much they could do, since the girl didn't really do anything illegal or at least enough for them to overrule the Jedi Knight's words. It paid to be a Jedi sometimes or friends with one, which the Nightsister caught on to throughout the questioning.

Keeping a very unreadable facial expression when they left the precinct, inside she breathed a sigh of relief. Nezira gave Cas a stare by his last comment, watching him leave her alone, in this unending strange city.

Watching him leave, Nezira felt a mix of annoyance and disappointing in herself and the Jedi. On one side, she was annoyed by Cas just walking away, leaving her to herself. On the other hand, she was disappointed in herself and that she let him just walk away without being strong enough to talk to him.

That's when it hit her, she wasn't weak! No, she was a Nightsister, from the Spider Clan, nothing scared her! Then why was she so afraid of talking to the Jedi?

Realizing Cas was soon getting out of reach and would more or less disappear again. Panicking, she disappeared in a fit of green-coloured smoke and reappeared right in front of the Jedi Knight in a puff of green smoke.

Standing face to face with the dark-skinned Jedi, suddenly made her unsure of herself again. Nezira almost withdrawal back into her shyness, but fought every single internal warning and alert bell ringing and opened her mouth.

"W-" she started, taking a small step towards him, but stopped, "w-would you like- uhm..." she stopped, unsure how to continue as she hugged herself. Scratching her upper arm, Nezira also avoided Cas's gaze, as if it would feel less awkward. Pulling through her awkwardness and shyness, she forced herself to look Cas in his dreamy eyes. "Would you like to see the city with me? I-I'm not exactly familiar with this planet" Asked Nezira finally, feeling she was about to die inside from embarrassment.

Cadere Cadere

While he was mostly fine with parting ways with Nezira, a small part of him couldn't help but feel regret. In the past, before he had met Tess, Cas had developed an interest in the young Nightsister but now... he wanted to be her friend, or at the very least be on good terms. The young Jedi wished he could somehow make amends, but Nezira was stubborn - Cas was an optimist, but he wasn't naĂŻve.

Then, a familiar green mist practically exploded in his face with Nezira appearing right in front of him. Cas stopped inches from her face, nearly walking into her before taking a step back "Jeez! You gotta stop doing that. I'll headbutt you one of these days." Cas joked chuckling slightly, but knowing Nezira's lack of social skills he quickly explained "That was a joke..."

What came out of her mouth genuinely surprised him, so much so that the Kiffar's eyes involuntarily widened in surprise. After, what seemed like, a struggle to get what she wanted to say out - she asked him if he wanted explore the city with her. Cas was surprised because this wasn't like her, she was very standoffish and never stuttered over her words... but what surprised him most was that she asked him to hangout. Maybe this was a good sign, maybe she was starting to warm up to him again.

A broad smile began to form on the Jedi's youthful face, placing his hands in his jacket pockets he'd give her his answer "Yeah, sure. I got nothing better to do anyway. There's this nice food place nearby I love to visit whenever I'm on Coruscant. Come on." he said, taking her hand with his gloved one and leading her in the direction "You ever eat anything that wasn't on Dathomir? If not, I'm honored to be your chaperone." he quipped, releasing her hand and allowing her to walk beside him.

d5ps9ac-3851e728-9936-4909-81f8-7c50f5b7a708.jpg

After a ten minute walk or so, the pair would arrive in front of a diner but before entering he turned to Nezira with an excited look "The bantha burgers in here are amazing, like, I wish I lived on Coruscant so I had better access to them. That's how good they are!" Cas revealed before entering the diner. Upon entry, they were immediately greeted by a waitress droid who seemed to be programmed to act extra chirpy and overexcited. Glancing over to Nezria, he hoped she wasn't uncomfortable with the overtly happy droid.

Finally being led to a booth, the waitress droid departed promising to be back in five minutes, ready to take their order. Cas would sit opposite the Nightsister and swiftly picked up the datapad menu, scanning for a bantha burger.

When Cas went for her hand to take, she was ready to pull her own away just out of reflexes, but referred from doing it. It felt weird holding his hand, and not at all as she imagined it, but nevertheless, she let the young Jedi lead her. Getting pulled along for the ride, she listened to his question and without even blinking, "never tried humans before" said the pale girl with an unreadable facial expression. After a few long seconds, still in her unreadable facial expression, the girl spoke, "that was a joke".

Raising an eyebrow, "Bantha Burgers? What's that?" Asked the Nightsister confused, The word burger was such a foreign word to the girl, but she followed him inside of a small quaint, though very strange in the eyes of Nezira. Nezira's body went very tense as she kept her eyes on the chirpy and overexcited droid welcoming them, ready to go into attack if it tried anything.

Of course, nothing happened as Cas found them a booth to sit in. Placing one leg over the other, under the table, she rested her hands on her thigh. Looking around the place, the Nightsister immediately started to notice people glancing her directly, being the only strangely person in the place. Looking back to Cas, "is it normal for places like this to make so much noise?" Asked the white-haired girl curious.

Cadere Cadere

When what Nezria said reached his ears, he stopped stiff in place, slowly turning his head to meet her expressionless face Cas' own expression was mortified. When she revealed she was joking, Cas' face eased up as he let out a snort before falling into a small laughing fit - he pointed at her while still smiling "That... that was a good one!" he praised her. She successfully duped him, usually he was the one doing the duping but it was a pleasant surprise to see Nezira had a sense of humor... even though it was unconventional.

Cas shook his head in disappointment at Nezira's answer "This is why isolation from the outside galaxy is bad." he quipped smiling. No matter though, he knew exactly what to get her.

Nose buried in the menu, his ears perked at her question prompting him to lift his head up and lock eyes with her. Glancing around, he didn't even notice the noise as he was so used to it that it was practically ambience to him "Yeah." he answered "There's a lot happening at once, y'know? Doesn't it get noisy back home? With all the rancors, nydaks... giant spiders." he elaborated, shuddering at the thoughts of Dathomir, that planet never failed to give him the creeps.

Finally the waitress droid arrived "Hi! May I take your orders?!" the droid asked in its usual chirpy tone. Glancing up at the droid, Cas smiled , showing his white teeth as he did so "Yeah! I'll have the bantha burger meal with a side of fries and a cola. The lovely lady will have the same?" Cas surmised, concluding what he needed to say glancing over at Nezira with a raised eyebrow in order to get confirmation if that's what she wanted. If she would agree, Cas would smile and nod at the droid before it rolled away back toward the kitchen.

While they waited, Cas leaned back in his seat and relaxed his hands behind his head "So... what've you been up to since the last time we met? Any crazy adventures? Meet any other handsome Jedi Knights while I was gone?" he teased in light hearted arrogance.

A flicker of a smile formed on the girl's lips, feeling her cheeks warming faintly from hearing Cas' praise her. She didn't reply, because she had no real answer to the isolation part and just followed the Jedi into the building.

"How do you find peace with all this noise?" Asked Nezira as she looked around her, hearing so many new foreign sounds that it almost was overwhelming. She was about to open her mouth to answer his question when that annoyingly loud droid returned and frighten the girl that her magick flared as a defence mechanism. Her pupils had turned bright green, which was how a keen eye individual who knew Nezira, would know that she flared her magick.

However, the girl halted herself from completely decimate the droid for sneaking up on her. Nezira did not like this one bit and it showed on the Nightsister's face. She was both tense and on very high alert since all the noise made it hard for her senses if somebody or something came upon her. Staring intently on the droid, who waited for the last order, the girl snapped out of it quickly and extinguished her Ichor from her and was back to almost showing no sign of Dark Side aura around her.

Nodding, Nezira gave a short confirm to Cas, which the Droid took as a confirmation, "coming right out!" announced the droid to the two at the booth, before rolling off and into the kitchen. Not hearing what Cas asked what she had been up to, as she was pressing her hands tightly over her ears, eyes close shut as she was whispering something in her native tongue.

Cadere Cadere

Cas watched Nezira's body language during the whole dialogue with the waitress droid, he stared at her with a puzzled look. Was she really this jumpy? For someone as capable as her, he expected her to be more... composed? Then again, the Nightsister did come from Dathomir and that was certainly a place where you needed to remain on your Ps and Qs.

Then when she began covering her ears, Cas reached over to her and placed a gentle hand on her wrist - he didn't wrap his fingers around, he simply just relaxed his palm on it. "Listen, you learn to drown it out. It gets easier, I promise." Cas assured her softly, hoping it would relax her a little bit. Releasing his hand from his wrist, he leaned back into his seat and began glancing around the area, wondering if there was any way he could help out more effectively.

Before long, the waitress returned with their meals, plates in both hands before placing them on their table. If the droid could smile, Cas was positive it would have "Here's your orders! Thank you for your patronage!" it said before going on its way. Its bubbly programming was beginning to grow infectious, the Jedi grinned at Nezira and pointed at the waitress droid behind them with his thumb "Ha, where's she been all my life? I've never seen anyone so excited to serve me food." he quipped before actually glancing at the meal he ordered.

Nearly salivating, he stared at the steaming hot plate of food and rubbed his hands together in sheer excitement. Bearing his teeth in a broad smile, Cas glanced back up at Nezira and exclaimed in excitement "This... is about to change your entire life. Try it!" he said watching her eagerly as he grabbed two fries, swirled them around his mayo and ketchup before placing it into his mouth, crunching it satisfyingly.

If there was one thing he had to do today, it was to get Nezira to love bantha burgers.

The moment Cas placed his hand on Nezira's and assured her, the girl froze. Feeling the Jedi's touch, made her for some reason forget everything around her, it was the same kinds of feelings she usually got every time he looked at her. Finding Cas's warm brown eyes, she saw that he actually meant what he said. Her very pale cheeks grew a bit of colour, her heart skipped a beat and she felt like nothing else mattered. It wasn't even because he complimented her or the like, but that his genuine care she felt from him. The noise around her melted into the background, she blinked a couple of times and involuntary gave a hint of a smile.

"Thank you..." whispered Nezira sincerely, which got drowned by the bubbly programmed waiter-droid as it arrived with their food. The sincerely and small faint smile disappeared into an expressionless face as the droid completely ruined the moment. Nezira was seriously about to tear the droid a new reality, but Cas's lighthearted quip tore her from the warpath.

Looking down at the burger and fries along with her water, since she didn't order any specific drink. Looking over at Cas as he looked like an overexcited pup, a very adorable one at that. Not that Nezira would ever admit, that she thought Cas as adorable as it would just be embarrassing for her. For some reason, it mattered a lot, what the Jedi Knight actually thought of her.

Like a cautious animal, the Nightsister girl first poked the upper burger bun. It had a hard, but thin shell of hardening bread, which actually was quite freaky to the Dathomirian. Lifting the upper burger bun part, she saw a bunch of coloured unknown stuff placed on top of each other. Looking back up at Cas, who only grinned like an excited kid, encouraging her to actually taste the mess in front of her.

Silently she grabbed a side each with her hands, sniffed an extra time and then finally gave Cas one last questioning look. Still, the handsome goof he was, the Jedi Knight still just sat there and waited for her excitedly to take a bite.

Biting down on the burger sent an explosion of new sensational signals directly into her brain, overwhelming her with a mix of savoury sweetness and juicy well-prepared meat. Closing her eyes, Nezira's still half tense posture completely dissolved as she released maybe a bit too satisfied sensual moan, which actually made some of the closest diners to glance over to she who made that sound.

As she continued to chew, more and more new sensations sent the new information in rapidly speeding to her brain to process these new tastes. With mustard on her lower lip, she subconsciously licked it in a very sensually way. Then just as quickly as she had released her satisfied sensual moan. Just as fast did she caught herself in the act of licking mustard with her tongue. Frozen for a split second, her cheek redden terribly and for the first time, Cas saw Nezira have an internal panic. Quick as a mouse, she took a napkin and dried it away and awkwardly look to the side, "sorry... don't know what came over me" apologized Nezira shyly, still with obvious red-coloured cheek who normally was very pale.

However, inside of her mind, she scolding herself sternly and was ready to die from embarrassment.

Cadere Cadere

Last edited:

Nezira seemed to relax after he tried to comfort her which brought a smile to his face as well. Although, he was forced to raise an eyebrow at what she said to him after, her voice was so low that it was overlapped by the various voices of the other patrons in the diner - unfortunately he couldn't figure out what she said and simply shrugged it off. Probably something snarky or blunt anyways, as it was very in character for her and he did appreciate it.

The young Kiffar thrust his fist inward in victory and let out a loud and excited "YES!" not at all bothered by the pleasure filled noises she had made a second ago "That's what I'm talking about!" Cas exclaimed, reaching over the table with a fist for her to return. Whether she did or not, Cas would fall back into his seat and finally take a bite of his burger, letting out his own pleasure-filled moan as he did so. The Jedi closed his eyes and basked in the wonders that blessed his taste buds "Man, I love this burger... so amazing." he praised with his mouthful.

Finally swallowing his first, albeit colossal bite, he opened his eyes and looked upon Nezira. Wiping his mouth of the ketchup and mayo, he smiled and nodded at her "So, am I right or am I right? Best thing you've ever tasted, right?" he asked with an expectant tone. Aside from his passion for helping others and getting into insane situations, he was also a big foodie - finding joy in eating all kinds of foods but most preferably bantha burgers. And the best part? Due to his active lifestyle, he needn't worry about putting on a few unwanted pounds.

Now that the anticipation of Nezira trying her first bantha burger was out of the way, the Jedi Knight leaned back into his side of the booth and took a sip of his drink through its straw, creating a slurping sound as he did so. "So, what brought you to Coruscant anyway? Never expected you to leave Dathomir. Ever." Cas asked with a chuckle. He wasn't teasing her, Nezira just seemed very homeward bound and honestly never expected her to branch out - then again, she never really told him much about herself... he just had to guess things about her from the way she acted. And he thought Sakadi was antisocial.

His excited and loud cheer caused the Nightsister to involuntary give a small smile, finding his excitement cute. When he reached over the table with a fist, the girl looked at the strange gesture and with a greasy hand, she clapped on his hands a few time, before continuing, though making sure she would moan again. Nezira's involuntary moan might not have affected the Jedi, men hearing Cas release a pleasure-filled moan of his own, certainly made her fill all warm and fuzzy inside, almost making her forget to eat.

As he sat with closed eyes, Nezira caught herself just sitting there, staring at Cas, mesmerized of him. It was only when he opened his eyes again, that she quickly looked back down at her burger, blushing profusely and took another bite, just to have something else to do. With mustard all over her mouth, some on her nose and bit on her cheek, which she hadn't notice yet, just nodded happily.

If Cas didn't point out all of the mustard on her face, she would just continue eating, non-the-wiser. "Hm? Oh... curiosity, I guess" admitted the Nightsister honest. "Only been to one other city-planet with..." started Nezira to explain, but stopped herself mid-sentence, when she was about to mention Tess. Being quiet for a few seconds as she looked pass Cas head, she looked back into those beautiful brown eyes of his. "But I never expected it to be so loud and devoided of nature" commented the Nightsister girl as she looked around the place, not a bit more comfortable.

"How do you find anything around here?" Asked Nezira generally curious, as she had tried walking around on the pedestrian streets earlier and just ended up getting lost.

Cadere Cadere

Nezira explained her reasoning, nodding as he continued to eat his food although his curiosity to piqued when she abruptly stopped mid-sentence. Swallowing another large bite, he chuckled at what she had to say about cities being loud and devoid of nature "Yeah, well, that's exactly what a city is." he chuckled again. Holding his burger with both hands, he took a moment to analyse Nezira's face before realising she had mustered on his face which caused the Kiffar's eyes to temporarily widen with surprise "Oh! Uh... you got a little something--" Cas hinted, lifting one hand off of his burger and gesturing at his own face to where the mustard was on hers.

Cas was pleased she was enjoying the burger that much at least, causing the young Knight to smirk once more. The pale Nightsister's next question earned her a raised eyebrow from Cas, he was silent for a moment before he smiled at her yet again - her inexperience and naivety was beyond pleasant and wasn't getting old anytime soon "Ever heard of a map?" Cas asked, but it wasn't in a rude way at all and, in fact, a genuine question "Also, I guess if you don't have access to one you could always ask around?"

Finishing his food, rather quickly actually, the Jedi Knight waited for Nezira to finish her own before hailing the waitress droid over and requested the bill. Paying for it with a his credit chips, he took a minute to let his food settle and released a small burp, responding by patting his chest "Oh man, getting knocked out by that speeder crash was entirely worth it for just a taste of this." the Kiffar proclaimed, snickering at himself. Sliding out of the booth, he waited for Nezira before making his way to exit "As your unofficial tour guide, I gotta ask. Where'd you wanna go now?" he asked.

"Then why would anyone live here?" Asked Nezira, feeling weirded out by those who willingly would live on planets like these. Nezira felt blood course to her cheeks as hey eyes widen when she realized mustard was on her chin. Quickly wiping the mustard away with a napkin, she looked away for just a second, embarrassed. Luckily Cas was quick to change the subject and so Nezira went back to her nonchalant state. "On Dathomir you don't need a map. You learn to guide yourself with the stars or the landscapes around you" expressed the girl, leaning forward, bring her greyish blue eyes into the light from the lamp above them.

Placing both elbows on the table, she rested her chin on top, "asking for help, shows weakness, where I'm from" commented Nezira to his genuine question. The girl looked Cas over, curiously as if something caught her eyes, but in truth, it was much more simple reasoning, she just enjoyed looking at the handsome Jedi.

Nezira did eat most of her burger and washed it down with her glass of water, but she didn't touch her fries as they tasted weird, not to mention she couldn't really finish the burger. She had never tasted anything so good, yet if filled her stomach up much faster, than normal food would. With that said, she followed suit the Jedi Knight, having finished almost the same time as him, he asked her a tough question.

Following Cas, exiting the dinner, Nezira had to really think about it. "I don't know" replied the Nightsister honestly, and looked at Cas expectedly, waiting for him to come with ideas. She knew nothing of the outside and other planets, so it would be much easier for Cas to suggest things to do.

Cadere Cadere

"Why would anyone-- I guess because people have different living preferences." Cas answered with a shrug before elaborating slightly "Although, I live with the Jedi I prefer settings that are loud and alive. Probably has something to do with my attunement to the Force." the Kiffar surmised, hopefully giving Nezira some idea of why someone would prefer to live in the city than to nature.

On Nezira's statement on 'following the stars' Cas let out an awkward chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck "Uh, well, that's a little intense heh." Cas commented, wondering for a brief second if that's how his ancestors wandered the landscape back on Kiffu. "Again, intense. On the Core Worlds, people are a little more... civilised... I guess." the Jedi surmised once again - he knew Dathomir was intense but from what Nezira described of her society and culture, it felt like they were separated by more than just worlds.

Outside the diner, while Cas was enjoying his time with Nezira she confessed she was unsure of what she wanted to do or see of Coruscant. Letting out a low "Hmm." Cas hooked his fingers around his chin as he tried to think of somewhere else to take her his holoprojector began beeping. Holding one finger to excuse himself, Cas turned his back to Nezira and answered the holo-call which revealed the blue holographic hue of a cloaked Jedi Master on Cas' projector "Master Quinn?"

"Master Tynen, Concord spies on Coruscant are requesting Jedi assistance in apprehending a criminal gang in the lower levels. You are the only one of our Order on the planet right now, can you aid them?" the Master and with a confident nod and smirk from Cas, he replied "You know I can." before ending the transmission. Turning to face Nezira, he folded his arm and smirked "Another day in the life of a Jedi, I have to take this but you look like you can use some excitement. Wanna come with?" the Knight offered, if she said no he would bid her farewell but if she agreed - he would direct her to a transport that took them to Coruscant's lower levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom