Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reshaping the Assassins (SA)

Lord Ajihad, the Fist of the Demon, sat alone at an antique table in the One Sith Capital of Coruscant The place they were meeting in was situated in an incognito building, far into the city-planet's underbelly. The room wasn't heavily decorated, only a few paintings hung up here and there. The area was illuminated by a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling, casting an eerie glow glow across the ancient table. It was huge piece of furniture, taking up a majority of the equally large room it was situated in. It was surrounded by a large host of simple (yet mildly comfortable) chairs. The oval-shaped table had a fancier looking chair at the far end of it, which contrasted with the rest of the room's dark theme. This chair was meant for the master of the Sith Assassins, [member="Darth Ferus"] . After that, each chair had a name engraved in it, placed in a specific order throughout the table. Next to the chair of each aspect would be a chair for their shadows, their second-in-commands. If an aspect did not have a shadow, then that chair would remain vacant.

At the other end of the table would sit the Seven Sins, newly added positions to the ranks of the Sith Assassins. Besides that, the chairs were placed in random order (OOC: allowing most people to sit where they want).

Lord Ajihad was indeed the first to arrive, taking his seat in place dedicated for the Shadow of Conquest. This would be right next to the seat of Darth Vizios, his master, mentor, and aspect. This seat was fairly close to the head of the table, along with the seats of the other aspects and shadow.

Darth Ferus had called this meeting a few days before, noting is was extremely important to attend. For this was no ordinary, routine meeting. This meeting would decide the fate of the Sith Assassins. What they would do next, and where they would go from here.

[member="Xander Blackmoore"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] [member="Nox"] [member="Nyte Ignis"] [member="Ruby Wilded"] [member="Silus The Psycho"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

Rapax

R
Naga entered second and bowed to Lord Ajihad in respect he looked over the meeting table at the seats that where marked he pulled his hood abit more over his eyes. and went over and took his seat. Placeing both his hands clasped together on the table waiting for the other members to arrive.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Animus arrived in a gallant and flamboyant style, his robes covered in ornate patterns and his neck was sporting a necklace with small trophies of the battles he had engaged in personally or impersonally. Upon arriving and noticing that two of his fellow Assassins had already beat him to it, he smiled and gave his greeting. "Evenin gents!" Animus smiled as he took his seat, a bottle of Wookie Brandy was set before them along with an Assortment of glasses he had made, 7 to be precise.

Animus had never seen [member="Lord Ajihad"], but he had heard the Tales of the Fist of the Demon and knew for a fact this man was one of the Galaxies most dangerous people.... he gave him a shot bow of his head, Animus took pride in being in the presence of someone like him, someone who the Galaxy knew and feared. Another Assassin [member="Naga Itesak"] graced the hall, odd looking fellow to say the least but Animus smiled and shot him a wink equally. "I guess we are early" Animus said following it with a hearty laugh. He did not exactly know what this meeting would be about... nor what he was expected to take... still, he hoped his Master [member="Darth Ophidia"] would arrive soon, it had been awhile since their last training session and he missed the presence of his master.

Rapax

R
[member="Animus Malgus"] Naga made no obvious movements to indicate he noticed animus how ever the acolyte was observing him naga was curios about the newcomers yet he waited for the others to arrive for the meeting.

Nyte came as soon as she could. It seemed it was one meeting to another these days. As an Apprentice she knew that her time was not her own but she was unsure of what she could offer these things. Unlike others, she didn't need to try and make her opinions heard each time they were summoned. She took a place at the other end of the table.

She stared down at the table, waiting for others.

Her black eyes glanced around and then she made a small nod towards [member="Lord Ajihad"] in recognition of his status and that she was ready to begin when the others arrived.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Xander heard of the meeting through his apprentice. This was on the heels of a yet another conquest. The Aspect of Conquest made it a point to be involved in the affairs of the Sith military. Conquest was the agenda, and he was an obvious participant. This meant at times he was not a stealthy assassin, but Xander fit wherever he went. Whatever the role demanded he performed.

Today he was required to be present at this meeting, though he knew nothing of its purpose. Certainly he had opinions, but he usually saved them for council meetings. His ego was damaged at seeing a nicer chair for the master of the assassins. The council was a council of equals, but his wound was slight. Xander's throne on Indupar was nicer, the one he had to reclaim.

He sat in the chair which had his name engraved, his head canted to the side to see His shadow to his right, and [member="Nyte Ignis"] to his left. He smirked as set himself down. His black assassin robes flowing as he took the chair.

"[member="Lord Ajihad"], when this is done I have work for you."

Lord Ajihad would offer a single nod of acknowledgement each time one of the respective acolytes entered the room. He had never seen [member="Naga Itesak"] before. The most he had heard about this one was a notification on his datapad that the assassins had gained a new member, and that they would be serving as one of the sins. He had seen [member="Nyte Ignis"] around once or twice, but had never talked to her before. The newly appointed Sin of Lust seemed unsure of herself, and lacked a display of confidence. [member="Animus Malgus"] , however, was someone he had come to be a bit more familiar with. While never having talked to the man, he had heard good things about him. Ajihad sniffed, catching a scent in the air only a Dathomiri would recognize. It seemed when Animus walked in, he had brought the ancient smell of witch magic with him. The Demon's Fist raised an eyebrow. It would be interesting to see how this one turned out.

The next figure who walked in Ajihad was all too familiar with. [member="Xander Blackmoore"] , his master, the White Assassin. He stood up, waiting for the man to take his seat before sitting back down. After hearing Vizios speak, Ajihad would nod, replying, "Very well, my Lord." The last word left a bad taste in his mouth. It wasn't that he didn't respect Vizios, just that he wasn't used to calling people "My Lord."

"I see you've all gotten rather comfortable." The voice of the Red Assassin called out from the shadows as he stepped into view. Slowly he let his gaze travel between [member="Lord Ajihad"] , [member="Xander Blackmoore"] , [member="Nyte Ignis"] , [member="Animus Malgus"] , and [member="Naga Itesak"] . A smile was on the mans face as he moved forward, slowly making his way to his own chair. At the head of the table he sat, letting the golden eyes of his moving about.

"You know why we're here. The Sith Assassins have been without a home for quite some time. After the betrayal of Darth Arcanix and the destruction of Malif Cove, we've been wandering. Now, we have to find a new home. So, does anyone have any suggestions?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Still chained to Coruscant it seemed her presence was requested in an important meeting of some sort. Kitty wasn't really the big meeting or meeting type at all. She just kinda did the missions assigned to her and didn't really pay much attention to the activities of the Sith Assassins as a whole. Ferus though seemed to be pushing her to pay more attention to such things. There would be no escaping this one.

Entering the large room it seemed many other sith were already here. Kitty recognized the scent of most of them far more so than the face. Silently Kitty took her seat. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone partially because of the stress this foul planet caused her. There wasn't anyone here she knew on a personal level anyways. All there was for her to do was sit and wait for whatever was going to happen to happen. She wore her usual purple tank top and blue shorts. Her two unique lightsabers were also on her hips as always. The tip of her tail twitched back in forth in subtle irritation something only somebody knowledgeable in feline body language would pick up.

It seemed the meeting was about where their new base would be. Kitty thought it was about freaking time. Though she didn't really have any suggestions herself. Truth be told she had gotten quiet comfortable living in luxury on Felacat.

Rapax

R
Naga thought it was the good time to mention Ziost while still under development it would make a perfect home as there are many places on ziost unknown to the galaxy suited for hideing a organization how ever this was up to Ferus to decide wether or not this would be acceptable and spoke

I have recently aquired Ziost as a planet i rule. Perhaps we could use its ice covered land scape to house our assassins.. How ever the choice is up to you on this matter.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Mustafar" Animus said, without hesitation. "The Minerals and Ore of the planets would give us the ability to make Warfleet, perhaps even a Star Destroyer, for our own My Lord." although more for personal reasons Animus was also unaware at the time how it could be done, but he was was allways thinking of the way of getting warships and materials for the Foresight. Animus knew of some of the history of the Assassins but not all of it, if anything Animus would help in making the Assassins more more powerful. To Conquer Worlds of their Own at Wish.... first they'd need a base.

However the Positioning was flawed, Animus did know but he hoped Ferus would find a way. Mustafar was far in the Outer Rim, and even if the Assassins could get there and ignore the massive problem in Supply Lines... there was still the Lord of Mustafar, Animus Hoped [member="Darth Ferus"] would find a way.

Ajihad would sit back, and think of the question [member="Darth Ferus"] had asked. A new home for the assassins was long overdue, ever since their home had been seized by the traitor, Taeli Raaf. He balled his hands just thinking of the Sith-turned-Jedi. He vowed she pay someday for her crimes against the assassins. If need be, he would kill her himself.

However, as far as a new home went, there was an idea he had been playing around with for some time now. I would certainly take some doing, but he felt it would be a good idea to present to the group. After the others had finished speaking, he waited for the room to quiet down a bit before speaking. Twirling a throwing knife between his fingers, he spoke slowly and deliberately. ​"Perhaps... something more mobile would be beneficial to our organization, no? I was thinking that perhaps we could could construct a hidden base in the heat of a large asteroid. There would be more than enough room to fit everyone, and he could conceal its existence by lining it with scanner-blocking material. We could conceal it within an asteroid field, so it wouldn't stand out at all. This would also prevent fleets or any decent-sized groups of ships from attacking us. Hidden engines could help move us around a bit as well, though I admit we wouldn't be going terribly fast." He sat back in his chair, waiting to see if anyone might react to the idea.

[member="Xander Blackmoore"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Kitty"]

Moving silently as he could as was natural of him, Xavka entered the room that was already almost full and, without directing his attention to any of the other Assassins, slid into the seat set aside for the Sin of Sloth, his new title among the Assassins and one that he found slightly ironic given his active nature. Leaning back in the seat, after offering a quick nod to the one sat next to him, [member="Nyte Ignis"], the Sin of Lust he believed, Xavka crossed his arms over his chest with a quiet rustle of cloth.

Currently dressed in all black, Xavka wore a silk, martial arts jacket that he had fastened up to his neck as well as matching trousers that reached to his ankles. Cloth strips were wrapped around his ankles and reached to the middle of his feet as well as being wrapped around his wrists, this time, all four wrappings were black. Two belts were wrapped around his waist, one being chain and hung loose while the second was leather and fastened tight. Hanging from the leather belt was a silk pouch. A silver ring on his right ring finger, inlaid with Iridonain Runes, softly tapped against the wooden cane he held in his hand.

When [member="Darth Ferus"] emerged form the shadows to take his seat, Xavka's posture straightened and his movements stilled while his yellow gaze fixed upon the Iridonain Zabrak turned Iridonian Human. The question posed was an interesting one and one that did need to be addressed. He kept his silence, holding his tongue while [member="Naga Itesak"], [member="Animus Malgus"] and [member="Lord Ajihad"] all spoke before finally speaking himself.

"I find myself agreeing with Lord Ajihad. A base such as the one he described would be almost perfect." His voice, while gravelly, was soft as he spoke while still organising his thoughts. "We would fly under the radar of nearly all others as we would not be based on a planet nor flagship. It would be a location out in the open, so obvious in its simplicity that it would be overlooked in a search for us. The only issue I see with it would be the lack of mobility, but then, we would have non if we settled on a planet."

Falling silent, Xavka hummed before his gaze sharpened and he leant forwards. "Vi! I support Lord Ajihad's suggestion and will offer none of my own."

Sorry for being so late to post.

Rapax

R
Naga after listening to [member="Lord Ajihad"] 's proposal pondered on the thought for a moment but then again there would be others who could voice better or worst places to settle but either way he knew the Assassins need a new home so he spoke with a calm tone in his voice.

Despite that i was the one who suggested Ziost i see the benefits of Lord Ajihads ideal and i too would like to share my support in this suggestion.

Ruby Wilded

R
Ruby snaked her way through the underground labyrinth. She was bearing news of great importance from high command to Master Ferus. News that would perhaps change the course of the ongoing meeting. Or not. None the less it was still vital he be informed immediately. As a Shadow of the Emperor he was to be in the know. Ruby left the streets for an unremarkable building. Inside was less of a maze to navigate, and she knew where to go. Deeper into the structure the Acolyte went. Descending by stairs to the darker corridors so poorly lighted most would have trouble seeing. Then she came upon a large door. Housed behind it the Assassin's current meeting room. Pretty nondescript and unimportant in decor, but for purpose it served mightily.

Ruby pushed open the door. It creaked from old hinges, alerting the room to her presence. Ruby slipped inside, shutting the old door behind her. The red cloaked girl drawing looks from the others. She paid no greeting to anyone. Taking steps over to Ferus to give the news. Ruby leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Master. Spies inform that the Omegan Protectorate is falling into disarray. They're already losing systems, and within hours they'll have collapsed as a state. That is all". Ruby stepped back. Taking a guarding position on her masters right flank.

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Xander Black"]moore [member="Nyte Ignis"]

Nyte listened to the opinions of each, remaining silent. Her black eyes stared at each as they spoke in turn. Then it came to her. She blinked and looked up, her body straightening as she let it become known, her full Force presence spreading through the room as she sat up.

"I find myself disagreeing with that. Either way we will be weak to a large scale attack if asteroids don't attack us first. I, for one am not open either to the idea of basing ourselves inside of Primeval territories either even if you are a ruling figure there. 'Almost perfect?' A base such as that will have half the ships destroyed by falling asteroids and the other half moving slower than a fat sarlacc!.If we are found, when we are found we wouldn't be able to escape, and battling within an asteroid field?"

Her words were calm, no sense of anger or bitterness in them as her blank gaze looked up, her forehead creased with thought as she shook her head, making up her own mind.

"No, I do not agree with that in its entirety. Now, I propose a compromise of a few ideas here. We set it half and half, some fleet up in space, and if you wish to spend your days in an asteroid field be my guest, but some of our forces on a planet. We need a place that will give us a lot of mobility and different training sites all together. It's within One Sith territories which we are aligned and partners with, Tython. The planet is still good, it has a multitude of terrains and a good ocean and river supply. The only thing we'd have to deal with is some raiders and such, which shouldn't be a problem. There are unused Jedi temples now, they all died out or abandoned the place."

She stopped now, making her case, she truly believed that Tython would be a natural home for the Sith Assassins and that it could provide a fair amount of protection and stability to the training forces and Acolytes.

She bowed her head once more, her fingers clutched the ring on the slave dollar as she went back into a meditation state, listening to the others and their opinions.

[member="Ruby Wilded"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Rapax

R
After hearing [member="Nyte Ignis"]'s suggestion. Naga let out a low growl just by the mere mention of tython aggrivated his nerves. Not only because it used to be a Jedi world but the fact that he was stuck there for centurys in a mind prison. It made him develop a understandable hate towards that world. There where some good things in what she said there where clear waters and abandoned cities but given the importance of Tython within the OS now adays would be too risky for us to use it as a home.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Xander listened to all the suggestions. His own apprentice suggested a mobile base, something Xander had pushed for long ago, simply to get the assassins out of his vacation home. It had been attacked as well, which highlighted an issue song the assassins. For a group that was to remain in shadow, they'd been raised twice in a short amount of time. Eyes fell to the Sin of Lust, who sat next to his left side. A compromise was suggested among all this banter back and forth, mostly from acolytes which would not decide anything. The final decision would rest with the council regardless, and Vizios had a feeling he knew where Ferus was leaning.

"If we are to make this compromise, I suggest two things," his hand resting on [member="Nyte Ignis"] arm to indicate his support for her suggestion. "Build a base inside an asteroid, and second, do not settle a base on planet with any significance to either Sith or Jedi. The raiders will have to all be killed if our position is not to be compromised. This means planets like Ziost, Tython, or Korriban are off the table."

He sent a glare to [member="Naga Itesak"] on which told him to calm down. There would not be any fighting here, not at this time. If anyone lashed out against the other, the instigator would find the White Assassin pressing his aura against their's, and in a matter of seconds they would fall to the floor dead from a collapsed heart.

"If a mobile base is decided upon, I will not finance it. We've been attacked twice in the short term, and I for one will no longer bank role our housing until it is determined we can actually remain hidden. There is still a leak among us, in my opinion, and I want it dealt with. Until I am satisfied, I will return to my estate on Ec Pand, and my shadow will operate from there as well."

Xander remained seated back against the chair. His posture perfect.

[member="Ruby Wilded"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Quite delayed, the Pale Assassin entered the room. She wasted no time in getting to her seat, nor did she truly bother to rush to her seat. Her stride was quick, but not hurried as she carried herself with her usual grace. The seat of her Shadow was empty, though there were several good candidates. So far, her two primes were [member="Asajj"] and @Nox. Especially seeing as both [member="Xavka Duquo"] and [member="Animus Malgus"] had taken seats among the Sins. The two of them were too honourable for her work anyway. No, she needed someone without scruples; she needed a true assassin to be her Shadow.

"I apologise for my delay. I had some business to attend to and got caught up."

She did not divulge into what sort of business. Even within the Assassins, some information was classified to only the Aspects, and some things were only between [member="Darth Ferus"] and herself. In these days where espionage was growing ever more important, she could not spread secrets and confidential material freely. They had more than one traitor in the past, after all. Now, she had to pay attention to the matters at hand. They were important matters. The Sith Assassins had not had a true home base since she was still an Acolyte. Oh how fast the years had passed.

"May I trouble you for a brief recap of what has been brought up so far?"

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Ruby Wilded"] [member="Nyte Ignis"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

Ajihad listened to everyone talking, glad to see he had some support on the matter. However, it seemed that [member="Nyte Ignis"] had some issues with what he had proposed. She had some fair points. He was about to speak again, when the Aspect of Death entered the room. He briefly lowered his head as she entered the room. He decided not to ask her what she was caught up in, as most assassins' agendas were for their own ears only. As she asked for a recap, Ajihad would not reply to her. Instead, he sent her a telepathic replay of everything that had just unfolded from his point of view. However, his thoughts and emotions would be left out of this message.

After giving [member="Darth Ophidia"] a moment to soak it all in, the Demon's Fist stood up, and turned to address acolyte Ignis. "As much as I understand your sentiments on this matter, I would have to disagree. We are assassins. Our purpose is not to have fleets and armies at our command. That duty falls to the main body of the One Sith. I realize we all have ships, some of them being quite large. However, I do believe I have a solution, or at least the start of one. Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention to the center of the table." Ajihad would pull out a holoprojector, and place it in the middle of the table. He would then pull out a datapad. He dimmed the lights, and activated the projector. A 3D model of an asteroid field sat floating above the table, with a bigger asteroid floating in the middle. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Anoat Asteroid Belt. Please imagine the center rock is our base. Also, let us figure that a hangar lays at the asteroid's eastern end. There is currently a star destroyer in the hangar that needs to exit, but cannot escape the field." The eastern end would light up a bright red, while the star destroyer glowed a magnificent green. "Now, please watch the asteroid field's next pattern of movement."

What happened next was something he had been designing for moths. He had first made it in a prototype design for his own potential bse, but figured his assassin brethren needed the design more than he did. The floating rocks around the hangar began to move about, creating a tunnel of sorts that was large enough to fit three Star Destroyers inside. The green ship sailed easily through, with plenty of room to spare. After it escaped, the tunnel would disappear, returning to the normal conglomerate of asteroids it was before. "The idea is simple, though the execution is not. Each asteroid has a series of long-ranged "magnets" attached to it, programmed to attract to other specific devices on other asteroids. This allows us to manipulate the asteroid field in a multitude of ways." He would sit back down, allowing the others to watch the projection. It would move through multiple phases. One time it made a small tunnel for a single starfighter to pass through, another showed the asteroids forming a protective shell around the base.

[member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Ruby Wilded"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Kitty"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom