Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for a Little Pic

At the current moment, I have no idea of who make what or if anybody even makes anything anymore, so this thread was started with the intention to find that out.

So... my current signature is old and nobody can deny it. Now, I would like a new one - a shinier one, a more powerful one. But here comes the thing. I have no special wishes.

All I want is that the signature has to show a theme of loneliness and a struggle to be Jedi. Other than that, nothing. You may use my character's pics (Demi Lovato (with blonde hair) is the playby), you may add quotes, it doesn't even have to look like a typical standard signature, but you may use whatever shape you feel like. But if you need a colour theme, then maybe something with green, blue and red (a combination of them or something).

It's a bit like a contest of imagination, I guess?

As I am not too picky, I am most likely going to take any signature which makes it this far. Or if nobody is willing to do work in such conditions, I completely understand it. :D

But thanks in advance.

e0552f8174ae573ce89fea7ade04596b.jpg

61fd3057d971abc99ed10d1b6098f721.jpg

Just threw these together

[member="Scorpio"]
Thank ya much, sir. I looked up the artist that did the base for Maria's current sig and it was just endless inspiration 0_0
I'm actually still making more. But these next ones will be for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom