Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic vs Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Jedi Council is a story medium. It has nothing to do with the Faction as a whole. The Republic Faction is a place were Good Guys gather and have fun. That means Jedi, Lightside Adepts, Grey Adepts, Soldiers, Admirals, Senators, Politicians, Sailors, Merchants, Gardeners, Bartenders, Nuns, etc. It means everybody. Not just the people with Jedi characters.

Also. The Republic Faction is governed OOC by Republic Faction Admins. It is not governed OOC by the Jedi Council. Thusly, only the Jedi characters need worry about Jedi affairs.

The rest of us don't really care about your Jedi problems. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Grandmaster Voting. What prompted that Sarge? What is the point of Grandmaster Voting? Why have you not called that into question?

Selena is on LOA. She's still Grandmaster. Josh is interm Faction Owner. So, if you want to look for redundant things? Look no further than the two threads called: "What to do about the Grandmaster"

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
When she puts it that way, @[member="Karen Roberts"] has a point. The Grandmaster doesn't effect anyone other than Jedi characters. Posting it in the General Discussion forum is kind of like saying that the Grandmaster runs the faction automatically. At least, if I was new to the faction, that's how it would seem to me. Even though we all sift through all the forums, this may have been better placed in the Jedi Library or Temple sub-forums. Just as to not cause any potential confusion.

Just my two cents if anyone cares.

Jay. Stop being so ornery. I'm locking this.

Next time do me a favor, don't be so pissy and just PM me or a faction admin and go 'hey move this to the Jedi Temple' forum.

Being passive aggressive won't solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom