Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Staff Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear your opinions! :D

This includes:
Admins
Selena Halcyon
Syn
Joshua Dragonsflame
Cody Jorin
Yusan Fenn

Mods:
Michael Sardun
Tallia Farn

note: those that aren't actively doing much is known as a thing. Stuff will be moving in time. :)

1. Jedi don't act how I want them to act.
2. I can't believe you guys are invading your enemies.
3. How dare you be attentive to your member's needs.
4. How dare you come up with fun thread ideas for your member's to participate in.
5. I can't believe you let Admins who aren't involved with the Faction whatsoever in here to post opinions.

/endthread

Tefoo said:
1. Jedi don't act how I want them to act.
2. I can't believe you guys are invading your enemies.
3. How dare you be attentive to your member's needs.
4. How dare you come up with fun thread ideas for your member's to participate in.
5. I can't believe you let Admins who aren't involved with the Faction whatsoever in here to post opinions.

/endthread
What he just said.

Carn Dista

C
No heretics were actually burned in the whole crush the empire thing.

I blame he faction staff for this.

They are clearly heretics in disguise.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Staff Critique:

• Revised the Senate
  • Kept up with the Armory
  • Got the Jedi Council working again
  • Make public announcements so we all know what is going on
  • Ask for feedback from the community
  • Create rewards for participation
  • Greet new members
  • Play the Map Game and actually fight the bad guys

As far as Staff Members go. They are doing extremely well. The whole retarded thing MegaMan started with: "Jedi don't act like Jedi" was just a kid being a kid. It has nothing to do with this Faction and everything to do with how you play the game. Completely irrelevant.

Keep up the good work guys! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Cody Jorin said:
Sorry about inactivity, haven't had much in the way of anything to do.
Nah, it's cool. When you're gone we just grab one of the clones and pretend he's you. Works every time. ;)

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Antares Windu said:
Could do better if I were a Jedi Knight.

yeah good work so far. though the hate that people are giving us is pretty stupid.
The hate we are getting is because we're doing what they won't do and never would do. We stopped saying "lets do something" "we should do something" and actually did it. We rallied together as a faction and showed unity which males others hate it because the promise of "being a better faction then the republic" "the republic should burn because its weak" are all going away because we showed what a faction could o when on the same page better then most. Sure we could sit there and just dominion our little sections which we are doing but more then that we can also invade the enemies of democracy and freedom to actually have an effect. That thread was good for a laugh and the ones who say the jedi shouldn't be doing things are ignoring that there is more to a faction then just the pc's. NPC's in the background do things and pick up the clack of being soldiers, senators, healers, diplomats.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Saran Drast said:
When will we stop trying to kill of all the other factions?
the 30th of March @[member="Saran Drast"]

Also as stated several time.... no one else is going to try and do things. They never did before so we have to be proactive it is what keeps the Republic moving forward while they get to sit around. May not be the normal thing but the darksiders don't act like darksiders in trying to take over the galaxy. All they want to do is commit atrocities in their territories and taunt.

Being that I'm new here, I thought I'd weigh in. I haven't had much experience with the staff, but Syn has been helpful in pointing me in the right direction, and getting me into the chat room to meet others in the faction.

Perhaps it would be helpful to have a guide for newcomers, including things such as where to post, who is available for questions, etc.
Having come from several other sims, where each forum is completely different when it comes to navigating and lay out, some direction would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom