Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Military Ball (Open to Republic and Allies)

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

"I know I can you also know that my life is not my own and that I often find myself in things I can't get out of." She fell into step with him as they moved about to the music, her cheeks were still bright pink from his compliment. She had not learned how to deal with that yet.

"So, whatever brought you to the Republic, I hear rumors that you've taken a position with them?" It was good he had something to do now, the way his mind worked he needed to keep busy. She wondered if she should bring up the girl who had disappeared.

She didn't want to talk about Tori no she was here to get away from that subject.

Viktor smiled at her question about what brought him to the Republic.

"You."

He let his answer hang in the air for a moment before pulling her in tight whispering in her ear as they still danced.

"I knew the only way we could be together without compromising everything you worked so hard for was for me to put down roots and go legit."

After another brief pause he continued.

"I know your life is chaotic and unpredictable Claire." "I know you have to make tough decisions." "Let me be the shoulder you lean on for support."

[member="Claire Organa"]

Kista Fel

Abdication and Humility
[member="Sai Fel"]

At some point Kista was going to have to contact to the grand master about some specific training.
More so to simply attune herself with the force since the events of the Netherworld crisis Kista had a lot of things suppressed.
Over all so far the integration of the former Imperials into the Republic had gone relatively well.
At least those who had remained loyal until the end.

"Wonderful to hear. No I have so far not spent a lot of time getting to know the Flag Officers, let alone any enlisted, of either branch."

She glanced around again and although more people had arrived still no one she knew.
It wasn't often she saw her niece but certainly she wanted to take this moment and make it memorable.
Family was something that should be held dear.
A new song was coming on.
It was a one hit wonder from a new wave band from the Colonies region.
Kista was in no way a proficient dancer but this song certainly motivated her to get out there and boogey.

"Sai, wanna dance?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs​
[member="Caelag Vass"]​
[member="Gir Quee"]​
[member="Viktor Alexander"]​
[member="Draco Vereen"]​
[member="Faith Organa"]​
[member="Claire Organa"]​
[member="Symara Tarriq"]​
[member="Thoja Arlos"]​
[member="Dresden Verbrennung"]​

[member="Kista Fel"]

Sai Fel looked at her aunt with a nod of her head at the idea of dancing and there was so many more things they could do as she moved to join her aunt. "Yes let go and do it." Then the music started and she was looking some one of the shorter beings to dance with them. She might not be the best but she was young and hell it was a partyt as she moved out there with her aunt just to move and dance hopping and moving around with the beat of the music. "Where did this music come from?" She was curious as it was a rather strange song. Likely from one of the outer colonies like Sekalus or somewhere in commenor that was like a space canada.

Symara nodded, "yeah a little." It was a little funny how things tended to happen, "my other mom was more into the shipwright thing though so she was always trying to get me to join them." A chuckle, "but she was proud too, there was another Tarriq in uniform." She gestured with her hands, "ah but those days are gone, long gone now." Her family along with millions of others were gone. And they were, they were smart women her mothers, very smart women. "But you know they had a point, best time I ever really had was time with family."

"Next time the Republic throws a ball like this, remind me to come in my uniform. Then it'll be a party." She's sure people here hadn't seen a CorSec uniform in a hot minute. Chuckling a little she looked down into the empty glass and pushed it away. "I think I've had enough for tonight, said your name was Vass right?" Turning around on her bar stool. "Well if you're ever around Denon, look me up." Getting down she adjusted her dress and felt pretty proud of herself for not having messed it up. Niloren would be proud, "see ya around, Vass."

With that, the former CorSec sniper decided to exit the ball, hailing a taxi the moment she got to the nearest transport pad.

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Note: This is Symara's exit from the thread.

"Me? You are still a flatterer." He knew all the right words, and he was doing things that would help. She felt horrid right then she felt things slipping through her fingers but there were other things to take into consideration.

"You know you should not do things for me, you need to do them because it is what you want. And you know that..I have things I must do." They had talked the last time about it, while they connected on different levels, and worked in similar circles she just didn't know what to do.

She'd be headed home to Alderaan on a relief effort soon, rebuilding House Organa on the Apalis Coast, and working with those coming out of the mountains. There had been sightings of refugees, they had survived the vong forming in the mountains. It was remarkable. Odd that they were coming out now, not knowing it was safe until now.

"I come to you when I must Viktor that's why we had dinner not long ago. Remember? And then we were on Spira, though that was not an invitation I gave you were still there. Odd thinking of you wanting to be in the fashion industry"

Viktor smiled.

"Doing things for you is what I want."

He pulled back just a bit looking into her eyes.

"I want to make you smile at just the mere thought of me, for your heart to race every time you see me, for the temperature to rise every time I am around." "I want you to feel nothing but pure bliss at every touch."

He smiled softly to her.

"Because that my dear Claire is what you do to me." "And I will spend a life time to get there if that is what it takes."

Viktor leaned in planting a soft kiss on Claire's lips before pulling back.

[member="Claire Organa"]

She couldn't help but smile at him, he said things that every woman wanted to hear. All those changes just for her. Feth.

She allowed herself to think on it a moment and then lean against him. She had been so lonely when Trevor disappeared. Viktor was trying hard to show her he could be everything she needed.

"Viktor you're. One of a kind, you confuse and befuddle me, goddess knows you do make me hot. I think all kind of thoughts when your near or far." She leaned to kiss him softly.

"Just dance with me, then walk in the gardens, and then if we are so inclined a kiss under the stars." She put a hand on his shoulder, "I want to be just Claire and Viktor tonight"

Her look asked, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom