Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic / Jen'ari alliance OOC bread

| [member="Darth Vyrassu"] | [member="Jack Anderson"] | [member="Tobias Dracks"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Darth Aegis"] |

Hello pals.

I currently can't get onto Discord and ask you folks privately what is going on with this thread so I'm starting this bread to discuss whether it is continuing or not. It's development and completion is important to my own roleplay, let alone the ramifications that it has for the Jen'ari and the NR, which is why I am asking.

I would appreciate it if we could get an ending to the thread instead of it being left up in the air because then I'll know how to use it to manipulate events accordingly. I also wouldn't mind seeing Alex getting feisty again. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

[member="Ella Nova"]

-- Tobias has already left the Thread and informed them that if they could prove their usefulness then an alliance could be talked about. For my part it has concluded. The Leader of the Sith has also left to decided if he can get that information or call the Republic an Enemy. OOC or IC have not been informed on what will be happening. Sorry if that was not clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom