Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Republic Commando | Shameless Plug and Discussion

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Hello fellow Chaos gamers. I was loath to come here flashing around my shameless plug, but I figured what the hell?

Worst that can happen is someone tells me how horrible I already know I am. My bf and I are huge game lovers and with quarantine still upon us we decided to try our hand at the youtubes. This week marked our second being live and we have seen steady growth! Woo us!!!

One of the first games we played was Star Wars (shocking I know) so I wanted to share the channel here for any fellow lovers of Republic Commando! Please feel free to critique the channel, presentation, commentary, etc. We want to improve after all!

That being said I also wanted to see how everyone felt about the recent re-release. I contemplated getting it on Switch but I could not bring myself to do it. It didn't look all that different or upgraded. To anyone who bought it, was it disappointing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom