Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Black Ops (Interest check)

J3C0

J
Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn said:
We've got that

It's Havoc Squad
Havoc is very advertised to be part of the Republic.

They are supposed to be the elite of the elite that tends to go a bit off book from what their objectives dictate, but they're not what i believe [member="Kyla Verss"] is trying to establish.

I would view Havoc as Navy Seals, and this as a CIA field squad.

^
Exactly what [member="Darth Mierin"] said. This group would terminate anyone deemed to be a threat to the Republic, even official allies. Because while OOC we may know who is an ally or not, it is very different IC and even the greatest of Jedi can suddenly join the Sith... something that cannot be allowed.

sabrina

[member="Darth Mierin"] and [member="Kyla Verss"] no I say they where more like sas or sbs, may be the american delta force. As cia do more lone working and middle man stuff, to retrieve information or do a single hit. While special forces, do hell of lot more but act on intel from like mi6 or cia

J3C0

J
SAS and SBS both work in teams but are never true Black Ops. You're talking about Special Forces, which is exactly what Havoc Squad is. They're the ones called in when a nation wants something done.

What [member="Kyla Verss"] is creating is a squad of people that do things a nation wants done but doesn't want anyone to know about. While the CIA do serve the function you speak of, they also have carried out things like i described(There's several memoirs of CIA members who describe being a part of operations like Kyla described). Intelligence gathering is only a small part of what Intelligence Agencies actually do

Besides those facts, it was more of a comparison anyway. Havoc is out in the Open, Kyla's Squad is not, they work in the shadows doing the dirty deeds.
[member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom