Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Black Ops (Interest check)

Hi folks!

I am looking for people interested in a Black Ops-like group, taking care of anything that poses a threat to the Republic. Most of the other groups like this only deal with the official enemies (Sith right now) in open battles. This group aims to be a bit more shady. I imagine we'll work without wearing any insignia unless participating in something like an invasion and the Republic can deny everything if some of us get caught or captured. Infiltrations, assassinations, sabotages,... the fun stuff! Plus you won't have to take orders from the Jedi...

Our enemies? Sith, Dark Jedi, rogue Jedi, terrorists, pirates, traitors and anyone else working against the Republic basically.

I'd like this to be made out of NFUs given that FUs like to join the enemy :)

J3C0

J
Kyla Verss said:
I'd like this to be made out of NFUs given that FUs like to join the enemy
Laughed way too hard at this.

Great idea!

If you get it going, i'de be happy to RP with you guys. Perhaps you can come after Mierin or gain information on the new ships we just built. Either way good luck!

"I'd like this to be made out of NFUs given that FUs like to join the enemy..." I DONT LIKE YOU EITHER. THE SITH WILL APPRECIATE ME.

-Leaves to join the Enemy-

Naw, but i support you guys... and you should helps me :D

I am all for creating a minor faction out if this, though now it has more Force sensitives than I ever intended it to have and still doesn't have enough members :p [member="Coci Sinopi"]

Aurelio Murtix

The Ambitious Noble
If you don't end up making a minor faction, you could always just bend the Republic's Intelligence Agency to your will.

Don't really see much from them, and we need to give someone who isn't a fan of the force more power! :cool:

[member="Kyla Verss"]

I'd love to use that to put the FUs on a leash and stop them from changing sides as they see fit! :laugh: Hey, they have to know there is a line and if they cross it... Show everyone that nobody can kriff with the Republic! Not even Jedi.

[member="Aurelio Murtix"]

ICly, OOCly I fully realize it is impossible since the Republic is made 99% of Jedi chars. ;)

Aurelio Murtix

The Ambitious Noble
Kyla Verss said:
I'd love to use that to put the FUs on a leash and stop them from changing sides as they see fit! :laugh: Hey, they have to know there is a line and if they cross it... Show everyone that nobody can kriff with the Republic! Not even Jedi.

[member="Aurelio Murtix"]

ICly, OOCly I fully realize it is impossible since the Republic is made 99% of Jedi chars. ;)
A very true point, but always cool to see a new aspect regardless. I'll be keeping an eye out on this, and maybe we can take out some force users sometime :)

We must band together to keep them in check!

[member="Kyla Verss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom