Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic and Echani: LOOK HERE!

Janira Fenni

J
Or he has an anti-Echani agenda, @[member="Darren Brunswick"]. We are not going to be submitting orders or anything of the sort. We're just coming to look at what you have going on, so that we can advance our own shipyards, and to hopefully talk with the head of your drive yards about operations. Rough time for talk: probably an hour or less. Tour time: Maybe a couple hours. I think you can spare a few hours. We're not "negotiating" anything.

As for Kamon Vondiranach's losses, I believe he was directed to attack by one of your Admirals, after arriving and offering assistance in YOUR battle. He was then sent forward without any support and naturally suffered losses as a result of it.

Janira Fenni

J
I didn't specify because I was unsure as to which to go to. Could be KDY or it could be what Darren said and the ones at Coruscant, I guess.

It doesn't matter to me. Which would you prefer?

skin, bone, and arrogance
I don't think it's going to be KDY since we are currently undergoing a series of, um, creative differences with Senator Brunswick and by extension the Republic. But if you'd like it to be KDY we can RP it out. Just let me know and I'll be sure to get @[member="Darren Brunswick"] involved.

Janira Fenni

J
If you want to be involved then perhaps we can. :)

Mayhaps my military mindset can help smooth things over with Darren as well.

Well people, as irrelevant as this is, an anti-slavery legislation has been officially passed in the Galactic Senate today.

And at this time, all types of slavery are abolished in the Galactic Republic.

Janira Fenni

J
Slavery is ridiculous. I applaud the passing of this legislation.

In other news, I think Darren wants us to go to the Coruscant shipyards.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Janira Fenni - I'll have the post on the RP thread soon... I've been rather very busy lately, ...I apologize.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Lady Silencia - So I'm a plebeian, now? I suppose you can call me that now since we cannot pass new laws in the Galactic Senate for the time being...

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Darron Wraith - *dies.* Now we have to pass it through the courts? Tell me more about it, please..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom