Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replaying a Battle Of Old.

Zangoff was getting annoyed. "Look, you let me through, or you are going to have a bad day, I can guarantee that." To make his point, he smashed the statue into rubble. "I may not be properly trained, but you've seen firsthand that I can handle myself, and that's without the force."

"Bairly. You bairly lasted." Darren activaed his white lighsabers again. "Then make my day." Darren then used the force too push the Zabrak back a few feet. Give them and breating space.

Darren ducked the missile. He rebounded to bring his his blades comming down towards the Mandos head. Darren just thought that pulling a knife on him was the most studpid thing you could do.

Zangoff jabbed his knife so that it would slip past Darren's blades, and watched for his attacks. He knew bringing his knife out wasn't the best idea, but it was the best he had at the moment.

OOC: your fine. lol

IC: Darren let the knife slip through his defences. The knife wouldnt penatrate the Phrik armor. Eve if it could it wouldnt get past the Cortosis/durasteel fiber armor he wore underneath Because he was so close Darren used the force to puch him back and then followed up with a body hold. He couldnt move his hands or legs. the best he could probably do was move his head and his fingers.

Zangoff struggled against the hold, but it was futile. Or was it? He stopped his squirming and closed his eyes, trying to focus on the force. Nothing came. In a fit of rage, he thought of killing the man, and he rose of his own accord, slowly breaking through his force hold. He felt an unnatural power radiating through him, and he liked it. Smiling, he said "Come get me."

Good. He was showing his powers. Darren knew that the man was trying to taunt him. He just shook his head at the ground. "I am not on the attack. I protect the Temple." Darren Used the force to hold all three lighsabers and his sword in the air. They floated around him of their own accord. Darren had his hands to his side. and walked towards the Zabrak.

"Zangoff eyed the man cautiously. While Zangoff apparently had some power,
the other was no doubt far stronger than he was. He considered backing down. But if he came back to his employer empty handed... "Wait." He floated back down. "Maybe if you were to speak to the man who sent me here, we could come to an agreement."

"He never told me his name. He was a young kid, and he had a lightsaber. He apparently has some affinity with datacrons and artifacts. Looked to be a Jedi of some kind. Jedi don't normally deal with bounty hunters, but I didn't argue. He gave me this as pay." He held up a small credit chip.
(OOC: it's the same one Darren gave to Xardus)

Darren used the force to pull the chip towards him. He saw that it was the one that he had given to Xandus. he laughed out loud. "Tell your employer that His Master tells him to come here himself." He threw the chip at the Mando so he would catch it. "And if he says to come back mention his name. Xandus. he will know that I told you." If Xandus was going to get a holocron from here then he wanted the apprentice to get it himself. Not use other people to get it for him.

"Your apprentice?" Zangoff scratched his head. "Well that's interesting. I'm going to head back to my ship, so I can talk to him about this." He started down the steps. "Im Zangoff, by the way. I hope we can meet again, under... more civilized circumstances."

Darren nodded his head at the Zabrak. he saw the man walk away and he to did. he lifted the stone statue and piece by piece he fixed it to its original state. He walked into the temple and though the tunnles that would lead to the building he was at before. he would watch and make sure the Zabrak left the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom