Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replaying a Battle Of Old.

SWOTLTD5XL.jpg

[SIZE=medium]Mustafar [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Darren had been securing a foot hold on the Planet Mustafar for the Rebel Alliance. He was after all one of their leaders. He checked the area for any people that may have been not so agreeing with him taking over the planet. He was wearing his Alchemical armor for the first time. He had made some minor adjustments from the last time that he had seen it. He added some environment underlay and some Songsteel fists. They were essentially spiked gauntlets. The spikes were about 4 inches in length. It would give him an advantage in the next battle that he would be in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He was glad that he could finally wear the suit of Phrik Armor. It was quite resistant to a lot of attacks that would be devastating to normal Durasteel armor. He was not wearing his cloak today because of the extreme heat. It would burn the cloak in a second. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The toxic fumes from the lava would be stopped by the buildings ventilation systems he was in. Most of the buildings here were older than most Jedi. There was even some left over wreckage from the duel between a former Jedi and his master. Although he may have not known who exactly who it was who battled here. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Darren activated the systems to get the electricity on in the nearby buildings. He heard a wine of a generator activate and hummed. The lights flickered on for a few seconds and then solidify to a single beat of being live. [/SIZE]

Zangoff stepped out of his ship and on to the rocky terrain. He was sent to the planet to recover a lost relic of some kind. His basic durasteel armor should be enough to sheild him from the heat of the lava. Activating a panel on his wrist, His visor was set to scan for anomalies related to the signature the relic gave off. Once he found a mark, he unloaded his speeder and took off in that direction.

Darren was finishing the last touches when an alarm went off. A ship was incomming. And he didnt know what it was. He grabbed a pair of benoculars and walked outside to see the landing plat form. A man clad in armor walked out and proceded to get his speeer. Darren smiled. He would just havve to find out who this character was. And from the looks of it, the man was heading in the direction of the Temple that was here in honor of a Sith named Darth Vader.

Zangoff was getting closer and closer to the source of the reading. He was soon in sight of a temple. Stopping to gaze at it for a second, he finally got off and headed to the entrance. At each side of the massive doorway, there were huge statues of a man clad in a strange looking armor, lightsaber drawn. 'This must be dedicated to a sith', he thought to himself. Preparing himself, he stepped inside.

Darren had used the tunnels to get to the temple. From where he was it was a very short walk. He stood upon the top of the Temple waiting for the Man on the speeder come. He was getting closer and he realised that he was clad in Mandalorian Iron Armor. He shook his head. Another Mando. Darren jummped down to land right infront of the the mouth of the Temple so the man couldnt enter. he waited for the man to adress him.

Darren had his lighsabers in his hands but they were off. He had then like he usualy did emmiters up and top of his hands facing down in his "Wing blade fourm" Darren waited for the man.

Zangoff saw the man and stopped in his tracks. He cocked his head, studying him for a minute. Then he noticed the lightsabers. His eyes widened under his helmet. "And you are...?" He questioned him. He was obviously the guardian of the temple.

OOC: youre fine

Darren smiled under his helmet. he used the force to distort his voice to sound deeper and full of malice "You are not Welcome here Mando'Ade. Turn back now, or face the pain and suffering of Vaders Last Apprentice!" He wasnt realy Darth Vaders last apprentice. Infact Vader has been dead for over 500 years. Darren knew that his little show wouldnt make the Mando back off. But he was prepaired. He then said again in the Dark voice "Turn Back And never return!"

Zangoff was intrigued. Who was this Vader? Was he the man in honor of which this temple was built? Chuckling, he walked up to the man. "Okay, listen up. I'm here for an artifact that lies in this temple. I also happen to be a very widely known and resourceful man. You don't want to try me." He was bluffing, of course. He just hoped that this apprentice didn't know that.

Darren let the Man walk up to him This time hwen he talked to him he didnt use the force "You think I can not best you? Let me tell you something. I have more battle scars then you have hairs on your head. My blades cut though almost anything. I should be the one telling you Not to try me." Darren took 2 steps back and ingnited his white blades. He smiled as his feet hit the dirt. "Come and try."

"Well, seeing I have no hair...." Zangoff laughed and unhooked a single blaster from his belt. He eyed the blades cautiously, he would make sure to keep them at a distance. He backed up a few feet, initiating the honor code of his people, and activated his external energy armor, which muffled his voice. "Let's do this." , came a metallic voice from his helmet.

Darren said in a laughing tone "Oh Yes, Lets Dance." Darren knew that he would mostlikely have the upper hand. Darren walked fowards slowly. HIs blades humming. the sound of lava rushing by. Darren pointed his right blade foward and stoped walking when he was about a meter away. Darren watned to test the waters with this mando. Well maybe he should say test the lava?

Zangoff was wary of the blades, watching them ever so closely. Losing patience, he decided to take the first swing, or shot, rather. "Let's see how tough you really are", he muttered. He quickly pointed his wrist rocket at the statue to the left and fired at the base. It began to fall a few seconds later. Since he figured it would only serve as a mere distraction, he took cover behind a pillar while the statue crashed down.

Darren rushed foward towards the mando so he wouldnt be posably crushed by the statue. The mando went around one side of the pillar. Darren almost laughed. Darren used a force knife to cut the stone pillar. the sheer weight of it made it fall over. But Darren didnt just want it to fall over. Darren used the force to puch the pillar ontop of the Mando. he may or may not get out.

Zangoff's eyes grew wide with fear. Seeing the pillar being pushed down, he tried to make an escape, but he was pinned under it. He could'nt help but squirm and try to get free."Let me go! Fight me without the force sith!!" In his thrashing, his helmet fell off, revealing his horned head.

Darren walked over the the trapped Mando. He smiled at calling him a Sith. "Oh Im not a Sith. Im not a Jedi ether. And Im not the one holding you. Maybe you should talk to the pillar about letting you go?" Darren started to laugh alittle He said with force fear. "You remind me of a Zabrak that I was looking to kill. Maybe I should end you now if you are Him."

Zangoff had tuned out what the man was saying completely. Instead, his thoughts went to a time when he had used seemingly unlimited strength to save his brother. He closed his eyes and focused, then slowly began to move the pillar off of him. Staggering, he got up slowly and faced his opponent. "I may not be the strongest, but I never give up." He picked up his blaster from the ground and pointed it at him shakily.

Darren felt the force flow all of a sudden. This man was very strong for just a normal Zabrak. He may have been in touch with the force somehow. he backed up as the man stood. "Good. A very good thing to say. Now can you back that up?" Darren all of a sudden charged. but he didnt attack the man. He grabbed the mans armo to spin him around. He also used the force to make duplicates of himself. If the man wouldnt give up then he will have to fight 5 of him.

The Darrens laughed all at once and said in unison. "It looks like you will have to keep that word of yours."

Zangoff smiled and stripped the armor from his arms, showing his tattoos. His nails were very sharp, and he tested them by scraping at the pillar, which left deep marks. He bared his teeth and charged the group of duplicates. He began to scratch and claw at their armor. He hoped his tactic would work and catch the man off guard.

When The Mando hit one of the silouetes it would dissapear into thin air. he laughed and said "wrong one bucko." Before He could attack another one he alone charged him from behind. He slashed his lighsaber towards his exposed arm. He would them move to the other side and again use the silouetes to hisd himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom