Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replaying a Battle Of Old.

Zangoff hissed with pain as the lightsaber grazed his arm. He performed a backhand smack at the nearest duplicate and turned around to face the real one. He charged once more, ready to dodge the lightsaber this time if he had to.

Darren Jumpped into the air and used the force downward to do two things. buff the Mando back, and to porpell him ontop of the roofless pillers. From atop the pillar he laughed "You will have to do better than that." Darren put away the lighsabers and pulled out his Sith sword. Leaving the sheath the blade rang a high note that echoed across the field. Darren looked at the blade. White and some blue. it was unusual for a Sith sword to be white and blue.

Darren dropped to the ground and threw the sword. He used the force to keep the point aimming at the Mando rather than flip end over end. After he threw it the lighsabers flew in to his hands and with that he would be preforming Koltack Form. Who he had learned what seemed like a long time ago.

Seeing the sword flying towards him, Zangoff dove for his armor and slipped on his gauntlet, which emitted a ray shield around his body. Hopefully it would give him time to fix his idiotic move of taking his armor off and putting himself in danger.

(OOC: i know, but Zangoff does'nt haha)
Only getting half of his armor back on, Zangoff was hit square in the chest by the blade. He flew back ten meters, and lay still, weak from the blow. His face was contorted in pain, and there was a gash across his chest. He tried to get up a few times but failed.

Darren called the blade back to him before it fell into the lava. He wasnt going to lose his sword. Darren had two blades in his hands and a sword hovering to his left and a deactivated third lighsaber. Darren walked unto he was about 10 meters from him. turned off his blades and placed the sword back in the sheath. He walked up the the man and extended his hand towads the downed Zabrak. "You have earned my respct. you lasted the bout that we had. If you wish to continue we can. But something else is in you."

Zangoff grapsed the man's hand firmly, using it to get up. "Thanks..." He looked at him oddly. "What do you mean about something else? I'm just a normal Zabrak, born and raised on Tatooine." He dusted himself off and proceeded to retrieve his armor.

Darren smiled and said "You are not a normal Zabrak. That pillar that you lifted off of yourself weighed enough to crush you. yet you live and then you push it off as if it were a mere rock thrown at you. I also felt the force move around you. that Is not normal ether."

The Zabrak stared at him incredulously. "You're saying that all this time I've had the force in me, and I never realized it?" He began laughing. "No, I seriously doubt that. If I did, I would be a jedi, not some bounty hunter for hire." He scoffed and waved a hand of disbelief.

"Then tell me how you lifted over a ton of stone with mininal effort?" Darren said he walked over and ried to lift the Pillar up."I cant lift it with out the force and I have enhancement in my body." Darren then used the force to lift it and he made it looks simple. "This is with the force."

Zangoff shrugged nonchalantly. "I have lucky moments." To prove this, he walked over to the pillar and tried to lift it as he did before, but to no avail. "See? I was scared for my life, and I reacted."

Darren just shook his head. "if you want to believe that you can. But the force only comes out in times of great need." Darren walked away from the Zabrak and towards the temple. He used the forec to lift the statue and place it back were it was supposed to belong. He then sttod at the mouth of the cave again. Blocking anyone from entering.

"Not this again." Darren said with distaste "You are not getting in there." He wasnt going to let him in there. Darren emphsised his point by making the already broken pillar fall infront of the mouth of the cave.

Darren moved into the Mandos way and said "You are correct Im not a Sith nor a Jedi. I am a Dark Jedi, Fallen Jedi, Risen Sith, Light Sith. Take your pick, but you are not getting in here."

Zangoff sighed. "I've been trying to hide this my whole life..." He looked at the downed statue, and it slowly, unsteadily, moved back into place. A bead of sweat creased his brow, as it was obvious he was using a lot of effort. "There, you happy? Im force sensitive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom