Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacing flowers with a personal visit

The words seem to cause some conflict within the woman as she mulls over what was said.

It was true Kimiko had wanted to inform her lover of the news, she knew he would be delighted to hear it. But, she was also afraid of doing so...

Afraid he would fight her on going on her journey of self-discovery, being afraid for her, and their unborn child's, safety on her trip.

But, mostly afraid, of the distraction it would cause him, for she knew he had his own agendas, and as much as she wanted him to stop, Ki did not want Nate to come home in body bag.

"I have thought of doing just that...but there would be implications..."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax made sure he was looking the woman in the eyes. Made sure what he said was getting through, "Ki. Tell him. I'll look after him. I promise."

That was one thing he could promise the woman. The one thing he could do. And Ki had to know that. She had to know that he'd look after him not just because he was one of his closest friend, but because Ki needed him to.

[member="Kimiko"]

She nearly lost all composure, but managed to keep her face.

A nod, understanding and agreement,"Okay...okay, I'll tell him."

The woman would chuckle wholehearted after a rather tense moment before speaking,"That goes without saying, I need you in one piece as well."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue gave a heartfilled smile when she relented. "Good." He couldn't help but laugh when the woman said he had to stay in one piece, "I dunno, I'm starting to like the idea of being in a hospital. The food aint half bad,hot nurses, etcetera ectetera." he joked.

[member="Kimiko"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue gave an exagherated sigh, "Alright, fine. I guess I can try to avoid getting dismembered." Dax was glad that the awkward tension had been diffused. They could just talk freely again. It had been too long since they'd done that.

[member="Kimiko"]

"Good." she smiled warmly at the small but friendly exchange.

A sigh and a slight squeeze of the hand occurred before the woman rose to her feet looking down on her friend,"I guess if we are to hold one another to our words, I need to find Nate, and you need to rest." her maternal instincts in full swing withing her caring words.

Ki moved to the bed head, where Dax still sat. Though she was short in stature, she now managed to look down on him, but with more benevolence than malice.

A swift hand brushed hair behind her ear as she leaned over and placed her lips near his ear before whispering,"I meant my words when I told you I needed you." and with that a melodious giggle escaped her as she rose slightly.

Soft lips met the skin of the forehead in a chaste kiss before retreating with a small smile.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax leaned back into the bed as the woman stood once more. "I need to find Nate. And you need to rest." she told him. Dax rolled his eyes playfully in response, "Yes mom."

The woman bent down next to Dax's ear, he could feel her warm breath tickle his skin as she spoke. As [member="Kimiko"] straightened herself after her lips met his forehead, Dax mock groaned, "You're such a tease Ki." he chided. "Go on. Tsubasa's probably worrying what the hold up is."

The woman loved to tease, the playful banter strangely soothing for her,"If I am to leave for an extended period of time, those I leave must be left some of my power." Ki winks playfully on the way to the door.

She halts and turns over her shoulder at the threshold,"Do take care Dax. I shall hopefully see you upon my return." a polite nod before returning to her path out, her graceful stride carrying her back towards her ship.

"Chika, I am on my way back. As soon as I board, we can leave. I have...something to take care of in my quarters, then I will join you on the bridge." Ki would chirp into her communicator to her crew.

The voice that responds is not the one she wants, but she is happy to hear her daughter nonetheless,"Hi Mama! I'll tell Auntie Chika you're on your way back. Do you want me to meet you at your room?" the girl's curiosity fills the older woman with joy as her tail swishes happily behind her.

"No sweetie, stay on the bridge and keep Chika company okay?" Ki responded as she stepped onto the lift to the docking bay, her eyes catching the newest batch of casualties from the world below...

Turning from the sight she fought back tears as her heart ached at the thought of Nate, she stepped towards The Cyaron and mentally prepared a note...

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"You too Ki. And stay alive out there." he said as the woman left. He meant it. He didn't know where her venture would take her. Or what would happen. But he wished her all the luck in the galaxy.

[member="Kimiko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom