Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remnants of a Dark Lord

Okuro roamed the halls of the castle on Mustafar. It was certainly old, and had definitely seen better days. From what Asheda had told him, this palace had belonged to Darth Vader during his time. Now she just used it as a home. However, with their recent..."Partnership", her home was now his. His cruiser was down on a nearby mountain, Battle Droids patrolling the area. It was more or less a wasteland, but it didn't hurt to establish protocols. The place had been picked clean over the many years since it was abandoned, and all that remained were a few large bacta tanks, a big meditation chamber, and a few black capes that he admittedly looked pretty cool in if he did say so himself.

He continued wandering around, taking a few turbolifts. He'd seen the bedroom, Asheda made sure of that when they got there, but there were other things he wanted to see. Using the force to open a special door he was greeted with a surprisingly full library. He knew smugglers didn't tend to be force sensitive, but he would have thought in all this time some Jedi or Sith would have come here as well. For all he knew, maybe they did but didn't make it out alive. He had to stay on guard at all times. He walked around, up and down the aisles, brushing layers and layers of dust off of books. He heard the sound of footsteps in the distance...Asheda couldn't have been home so soon, could she? No, she wouldn't be home for at least the next two rotations. He walked out of the library, closing the door and looking around, his hands on his lightsabers in case he needed to use them.

Kyrel meditated alone in the force nexus chamber of Fortress Vader, a pllace that was the base of the castle. Vader had used it to activate the towers in use of the dark side, and it was where Kyrel had begun to experiment with the dark side following the Fall of the First Order. Now reformed into the Crimson Hand that ruled under Kyrel Ren, while the First Order had begun to gather once more, Kyrel Ren, Heir to Vader, The Dark Knight, the Enforcer and Master of the Knights of Ren. Even a killer of Jedi as he had been during his encounters in the Great Galactic War, and while the planet remained under his rule, with a garrison of Stormtroopers. After all it was held by the First Order for years, with Kyrel gaining resources from a First Order fortification. He used Mustafar to aid in the stand against the Ssi-Ruuk while pondering the great mysteries of the dark side. Perhaps he was close unlocking the secrets as Vader once had.

An officer approached him. "My lord it seems we have an intruder in the fortress." Kyrel looked at the various holo displays, not long from being awoken in his meditation. He saw the Jedi walk the obsidian halls. "Dispatch several squads of Stormtroopers lock down the area." He said irritated to be disturbed in his studies, but for an intruder to stumble across his domain was a mistake. "Yes my lord." The officer nodded, soon enough the Fortress was silently placed on lock down with all troopers in the area being placed to hunt down the intruder, Kyrel soon followed, accessing a turbolift to reach the main level.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Okuro heard the march of footsteps in what he'd thought was an empty castle. It seemed this place wasn't as abandoned as he thought. As the Stormtroopers approached he ignited his sabers, the blue and yellow blades sparking to life as he stared them down. "I don't mean you any harm, but if you don't stand down I will not hesitate to defend myself using any means necessary." He said, secretly hitting a switch on his comm as the numerous droids in the fortress marched out to combat the Stormtroopers if necessary.

Kyrel approached, as he sensed the boy before him. Squads and squads of stormtroopers, Kyrel approached the young man before him. Wearing his Raiment of the Vigilant, with Vader's Bane next to his side. He looked to the boy underneath. The boy before him was nuscance. No one wouldn't even think to come here, and if he didn't know any better someone told this boy to come here. 'Asheda you and I are going to have words when this is done.' He stepped forth to meet the boy in the middle of the hallway, already angered, his face stern behind his mask as he spoke. "Whoever you are boy, you do not belong here." He said coldly.

He could always summon his battle droids as well, but perhaps conflict would not be needed, or so he hoped. He did not like those to be wandering for they shouldn't be. After all the boy with the lightsabers was in a place strong with the dark side, if he stayed for too long the castle could affect him from the force presence. Kyrel reveled in it and every instinct told him to kill the Jedi.

"Yeah, see, I thought so too, but Asheda was veeeery insistent that I came here. I can see why, really. Cool looking castle, relatively empty world, comfy and very shareable bed, and creepy masked guys making their troops point blasters at me." He said, offering his usual playful banter. "Though did you just land here, or have you been here the whole time? Asheda brought me here like a week ago, were you hibernating or something?" He tilted his head slightly, then his eyes focused on him. "You're...Kyrel, aren't you? Asheda told me about the things you did to her and I'm not sure whether to shame you for taking advantage of her in the ways you did, or commend you for introducing her to the things she introduced me to. I can try to do both, if you want. I'm a pretty good actor." He said, deactivating his sabers to try and deescalate the situation, though he was more than prepared to reignite them if need be.

Kyrel was not in the mood for games, especially with a boy like him. He activated Vader's Bane well on the way to attack him. "Where I was is of no concern to you boy, but as for Asheda a former slave of mine is of no concern to you. I will have to deal with her later, but as of right now you are not permitted I will not have a stronghold of the First Order be sullied by the likes of you. Last warning Jedi, or else you die here today." He said raising his blade weather he liked it or not, he would enter and Asheda he would have a very long talk with once he had dealt with the boy in his own sanctuary. "I have been here for years, this is my home and you will not be allowed any longer." He said approaching for to threaten him by going into an offensive stance.

@Okuro_Ishimoto

"Geez, could've said "Please'. What's with Sith and being so impolite?" He grinned, activating his blades again. He kept a defensive stance, glaring at the man before him. "I seek no quarrel with you, but I won't let you near Asheda, you scum." He said, ready for him to attack.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He laughed he clearly had no idea who Asheda really was, a promiscuous agent that served the First Order, it wasn't the first partner she had, and here she went attracting the people he didn't want, perhaps the very last thing he wanted into his home. In the end she answered to him of course, after all he broke the girl to what she was, yet she still was trouble. Kyrel approached carefully as he raised his blades. Stopping he laughed louder. "You know, only one of you and many of what I have here... You have no idea who you are dealing with." He said as he looked to the stormtroopers around him. "Kill him." He said as the stormtroopers, threw several thermal detonaters, stepping back as Kyrel waited he had the boy boxed in, and if he thought he was just some hero trying to save the girl. He was more than a fool than he had thought.

He looked at the detonators with a face of pure shock and terror, that ultimately turned into a smirk. "Ha, gotcha!~" He said, flicking his wrist as the detonators flew back, landing in various positions within the squad and killing all of the Stormtroopers. Not the outcome he wanted, but it would have to do. "Told ya I was a good actor. But now it's my turn~" He leaped up to the top of a flight of stairs, numerous battle droids ranging from modified B1's, B2's, BX's, Droidekas, and Commando Droids along with a few lightsaber-weilding Magnaguards running in. "Alright, show em what you're made of!" The blaster-weilding droids opened fire on the man, being modified to act like actual soldiers instead of marching out in waves and firing blindly. The MagnaGuards and few Commando Droids weilding Vibroblades stood back, waiting for if and when he dispatched of the first group.

The boy was a fool if he think he had won, as his own droids entered the stormtrooper squads regrouped after the boy had unleashed what looked to be battle droids, Doors started to seal as the battle droids were slowly locked even, even locking the intruder in. Droid units of his own started to appear from the shadows, from the Magmadroids, new Pummler Battle Droids, and Sniper Battle Droids. Regrouping with the Stormtroopers as the Snipers started to pick off the droids from up high places, the droidikas were handled between a mixture of Stormtroopers that had been placed behind cover and the BX2 Super Commando Droid with it's tough armor able to take on multiple blasts from the droidikas used rocket launchers to take them out. As the Lightsaber wielding magnaguards started to slaughter both droid and trooper alike. Lightsaber Combatant Commando Droids with Elite Centurion Droids aided them in their fight. With the more agile and flexible commando droids taking out the magnaguards, with the boy's forces fast depleting. Kyrel looked at the boy from below.

"You were saying?" He said in a chuckle, he would have to thank his assassin droid for utilizing the new droid foundry to his designs. Now they were put to good use guarding the presence of the First Order. He reached a hand forward, with the rage of Vader's Bane, the Force Nexus of the Castle he felt invincible as he started to pull the man forward attempting to send him flying towards the wall

"Indeed I was. Gotta say, I like the newer models. I'll definitely be making some improvements." He said, hitting a few more buttons on his comlink. "Did you think those were all I had?" He asked, the loud thump of thousands of metallic feet could be heard outside. A few beeps right outside the doors preceded an explosion, causing a gaping hole where the door once was. "I'm really gonna have to fix that." At the front of the battalion were B2 rocket droids. "Watch out for those wrist rockets!~" He said, oddly getting the feeling he was making a reference of some sort as the barrage of explosives opened fire. Okuro was quick to leap to higher ground if any explosions got too close for comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom