Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Remex's Fleet | Death Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.
ansel-hsiao-asd87.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A fleet to serve the Zweihander Union
  • Image Credit: LINK
  • Permissions: Ben craig
  • Links: none
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: Remex's Fleet aka "Death Squadron"
  • Classification: Task force
  • Affiliation: Zweihander Union
  • Fleet Symbol: none currently
  • Description: Death Squadron consists of star destroyers, and is specialized in battle.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Schesa
  • Ports of Call: none
  • Goals: Dosnt have any current goals
  • Reputation: Death Squadron is known for it's good success rate.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Death squadron was formed to execute special assignments. The squad destroys any who threaten there faction.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Stryka Remex Stryka Remex

I will be doing this review for you. I think you have a good start to your squadron, but there are a few things that will need to be addressed before this can be stamped and moved.

1. Permissions.
Permissions: none

The Alliegience class star destroyer is a Closed Market factory submission created by another writer. As per the Codex rules, you will have to show permission in order to use this submission. This could be done by linking to a Market Place purchase, a screen shot of a PM, or some other documentation from you.

2. Affiliation.
Affiliation: Stryka Remex, and Zweihander Union

Please link to Zweihander Union here.

3. Fleet Size.
Fleet Size: Small, 5

Referring to our Codex Rules, "Only a Major Faction has the resources necessary to role-play having a large fleet." 5 star destroyers is a significant investment of resources for a minor faction, which lacks many economic resources (e.g. control of planetary economies). Additionally, 5 Alliegience class star destroyer gives this squadron a total meterage of 9,250km. As such, this is not a small fleet for a minor faction.

For comparison, here is another Zweihander Fleet submission that is listed as huge with 10km. Given how close in size that yours is, I would similarly classify this as huge for the faction. Remember, size is relative. So this field should reflect Zweihander as a minor faction that lacks the substantive (read: endless) resources of the major factions.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed your edits, or let me know if you have any questions in light of my review.

Zak Dymo

Z

Unfortunately, I cannot view the linked message that you have in permissions. You will likely need to use a screen shot of the conversation.

Zak Dymo

Z

Looks like the link that's there is referring back to a Google Account, but it seems aimed at a log-in command rather than at a file. Are you in the SW Chaos Discord? If so, you'll find me in the Codex channel and you can DM me the image and I can put it up for you.

Alternatively, some photo hosting sites you might explore include Imgur, PhotoBucket, or ImgBB... among others.

Zak Dymo

Z

Thank you for reaching out on Discord. I replied to the RPJ that responded to you to clarify that you were following my instructions.

Just copy-paste this into the submission for the Permission field:

Permission: Ben Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom