Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remembering the Times

In her time after the death of her captain and joining up with the Dominion, Ra was just getting a start in her life. She had met a twi'lek woman named Stardust Raxis. She had opened a door for the young woman and then after her job was complete had disappeared from Ra's life. Ra knew people came and went, sometimes staying longer around than others, in the end though there was always a parting.

Ra had pretty much left behind her days of being a currier and transporter of goods, but now and then she still took on a job. Training with Master Dune as a Jedi and the various missions she had been on took up more of her time now. Having recently completed a mission to Helska IV, she had a little time off.

Arriving on Ession again, she found a message from Stardust waiting for her. It seemed she just wanted a follow up visit to see how Ra was doing. Though there was no set time for the meeting, just the broad invitation of when it was a good time for her. Stardust must somehow be aware of just how busy Ra was now. She had time now though.

Knowing Master Dune or Cedric could call on her at any given time, Ra left a message with both of them as to where she was going and packed up a small bag of her personal items. On her body, she now included her staff and blaster, but actually had little to no training with either. Better to be prepared for anything though.

Setting course for, Imahalyan to meet with the woman she hadn't seen since then. The trip was uneventful and after securing a landing clearance, brought her ship into the spaceport of Geo-ridga, landing in the spot assigned to her. She left her bag on board and wore her normal outing clothes. Her knives hidden up her sleeves and in her boots, her other weapons clearly visible.

Hiring a cab, she gave the droid the address Stardust had provided. The city almost looked like a sea of trees with odd structures in open areas. A hill in the distance was topped by a nice looking house and it was there she was heading. Ra laid her head back on the cabbie's seat and just looked out the windows, admiring the scenery. The trip didn't take long and she paid the cabbie off, watching the droid move away from her and head back to town.

Ra could see the touch of Stardust on the grounds as she compared it to the house she had on Naboo. Smiling a half smile, she started walking up to the house. When she got to the door, she knocked and waited to be let in.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

@Ra'a'mah

Many go many come, but sometimes those that you meet you will always keep a tab on for they will be those that stick around for years

Many things had happened in the time that stardust had met ra, many dark and stressful things that had put a load on her shoulders. She was still recovering from the shock of watching her brother in law blow himself up to save her, even now she was unsure of everything...that dark..dark pit welcoming her further into it's depths

But hiwever she pushed that off her mind..despite those gold specks of the dark side showing up in her eyes she needed to still be social and had sent a message to someone who showed great promise in the force, one she had introduced into this bigger world of the force.

The house would be more put together then the one on naboo..the lawn trimmed perfectly and flowers planted in a nice little place nearby emitting a sweet scent light on the wind

The knock came and a few seconds later stardust opened the door and gave a light smile

Ahhh ra I am glad you have showed up please please come in

She said and moved our of the way so she may enter

Ra walked in when Stardust stepped out of the way, she returned the smile given and held her hand out to shake. She looked around the ground floor. It was very much more neat and tidy than on Naboo, but there her items for shipments had been laid out or packaged, ready to go.

"Wow, you really have some quality items here, Stardust
"How have you been?"

Had it really been less than a year since they had met? The time had passed so quickly that met and so much had happened. It almost felt like they had known each other a lifetime ago.

*she shook her hand with a small smile as she nodded looking around the place as she placed a hand on her shoulder and guided her to a loving area with a low table as she sat down*

hahah yes I keep my most prized items on this planet including some clone wars era sabers from asari centres herself, and me? I've been up and done lots of stress has been put on me from different things

She hoped those gold specks wouldn't be obvious, she didn't want them seen

Ra allowed Stardust to guide her into the living room and took a seat on the couch there next to the woman. She mentioned new stress on her and Ra could see the tells on her body that was really weighing her down.

"Who was Asari Centres?"

She had heard of the Clone Wars in her quest for knowledge and knew a bit of the Galaxy's history. Too many people to remember everything though.

"Stress...who doesn't have that?"

@Ra'a'mah

asari ventress, she was a sith turned grey in the clone wars, she fought the great Anakin Skywalker and obi wan Kenobi, her master was the infamous count dooku, least from what I've read

She chuckled as she looked over at her with a honest

that's the truth, but tell me. What have you found out about your since our last meeting, surely you have found out much?

Ra listened to Stardust and nodded. Though a brief history lesson, she found the knowledge interesting. Her friend let out a small laugh and asked her what she had found or learned since they met. Now that would take a lot longer than a simple sentence or two. She let out a sigh and sat back, looking across at Stardust with a small smile in return.

"This may take a while..."

She told her of the Dominion, her roles in two missions (down playing her part in the Choloon rebellion), learning about the Force from Dune, her experiences with the Sith in the Dominion and when it came to Cedric, she mentioned him and gained a serious blush.

Giving herself a moment and her heart to stop skipping around in her chest, she looked down at her hands and back at her friend. In her speech, she left out the fact she had been partially trained by a holocron that looked like a pyramid instead of a cube.

"And I still don't have a lightsaber."

@Ra'a'mah

She lsitbed with great interest, herself getting up to serve the tea she had put on before she came and sat back down, she watched as she chuckled seeing that blush but didn't say a word at all nor questioned, young love she knew that very well indeed made her think abit before her eyes closed and nods

still no saber? No no this can't do we must get you one...if you want of course I have the parts for all the types and the most common colors

The last time they had met, Ra had declined the offer Stardust had made to repair her broken hilt or get a lightsaber of her own. She had only just learned she could use the Force then and didn't know better. The Jedi and Sith had only been an almost myth to her. Now, months later and a little training under her belt she wondered why Dune had never seen fit to give her one or have her make one.

"It's beyond time I get one. Though to be honest, I'm not very good. My weapons are my knives."

Quickly flipping them out of her sleeves and back in, she showed them to Stardust.

"I'm still more likely to hurt myself with a saber than anybody else."

Her own lack of ability irked her, but she would never be a true blade master like Dune or any other Jedi currently waving sabers around.

"What colors are there? I've only ever seen red, blue and green."

@Ra'a'mah

She shook Her head when she said she wasn't very good and sighed

no one can. Simply pick a saber up and be able to use it perfectly and not everyone is good with a saber but it's a tool for force users not only as a weapon but as sometimes a way to cut yourself out

She stood as she walked over to a few boxes and opened them up all expect for one small one box that stayed locked up tight.

red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, black, orange....theres so many colors affected but so many things but those are the ones I know, white and black are hard to find but mine i hunted a dragon for...now then come here you shall make your saber or sabers as you see fit

Ra nodded her head in listening to what Stardust was saying and shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"It takes time, I know. Can't remember how long it took me to actually get good with my knives."

Her eyes followed the woman as she went and opened some boxes up at the side of the room. When Stardust told her come over, Ra got up to stand next to her, looking down in the boxes. She picked up two smaller hilts that were about the same size as her knife hilts. Looking up at her friend again.

"Do the colors have any special meaning?"

@Ra'a'mah

She smiled and stepped back as she watched her pick up two small hilts, she nodded knowing the choice would be well with what she used

When she asked about color she thought for a moment then

some do, however you must feel your crystals calling to you, much alive are they and they know which will be their master

She motioned to the closed

sit and meditate reach out with the force and feel which ones are calling for you...then open and let them come to you

Stardust had been the one to teach her meditation in the first place and Dune had taught her how to do it very quickly. Instead of taking a long amount of time, Ra was able to go do it within moments. She took the closed box from the among all the others and sat down on the floor. Closing her eyes, she opened the box and felt within, probing with the Force to see if any of the tiny crystals called to her.

It did not take long before she singled out two small almost heartbeats within the numerous crystals. Ever so carefully, Ra reached into the box that was on the floor in front of her and picked the two of them out. When her mission was accomplished, she closed the box carefully, opened her eyes and stood up. She turned to look at Stardust and held out her open hand to show the woman what she had found.

"Thank you for teaching me how to meditate and opening me to a whole new world."

@Ra'a'mah

Stardust waited silently as she watches her mediate, she sat down across from her. She then watched as she pulled out two crystals and showed them to her then thanked

my knowledge must be passed somehow, I've had many come and go without saying a word. But know they take what I know is a good feelikg, and as i co tone to learn myself I will pass it on, now then those crystals Huh? Hmmm purple at that a very nice color...bow let's get them into the sabers

Ra replaced the closed box in where she had found it and turned to look again at Stardust.

"I never want to owe anybody a favor so if there's anything you need in payment, let me know. Free trip somewhere or another delivery."

The thought that somebody would just leave and not say anything was beyond Ra and she just shook her head.

"Anything you want to pass on, I'll also learn. Knowledge is power, my friend and sadly there is so much out there I do not know."

Looking down at the two crystals, she wondered why they had called to her more than the others.

"What does it mean to have a purple if anything at all?"

@Ra'a'mah

Stardust gave a smile as she closed the boxes with a light hum then looked to her

time will tell when I shall redeem that, with much going on that may be soon. I fear the war may one day come to this planet but for the moment peace

She sat down as she sighed and chuckled with a nod

that is my goal in life, to learn everything I possibly can before I pass on, sure maybe my name won't be universally recognized but some people will remember and that's enough

She motioned to the crystals with a smile

they represent what you are does it not? Dark and light combined into one beautiful color in balance and harmony, now....deconstruct your sabers and let us get them into it

Ra watched as Stardust closed the boxes up again, humming to herself as she did. She mentioned she has the feeling war would come to her planet, but for now there is peace. Nodding Ra understood.

"Have you were wondered what happens to people if they are forgotten? Ancient cultures though you ceased to be totally."

She highly doubts she's going to be remembered in history, but isn't sure she wants to be either.

Stardust motioned to the crystals and said what purple meant. It was far closer to the truth than Ra wanted to admit. Living in the light and touched by the dark.

Placing one of the hilts on the table, Ra picked up the other and started looking at it. It didn't look anything like the broken one she had, it was smaller and slimmer and the color was a dull grey. It was slightly rough and not a smooth, shiny grey. Not rough enough to cause discomfort, but to make holding it easier. Looking over it, she found an area to get inside and opened that.

Inside were different little wires and components, but she couldn't see any open locations to place the little crystal in and looked up at Stardust.

"Am I looking in the wrong spot?"

@Ra'a'mah

Stardust hummed and thought for a moment before nodding at her words and then spoke

forgotten many cultures wiil be in the great of things but a story will be told from person to person keeping them alive.

She watched her as she gave a smile, she wanted those learning from her to look a bit at first instead of getting the answers right off the bat. She held her own saber up as she opened a chamber and showed off the white

try taking the saber apart with the force aloe yourself to look at every piece and find the crystal focuser, then put it back together when you do....with the force

"Who knows how many cultures have been lost to us now?"

Ra says this more to herself than Stardust, but not so quiet as to not be heard.

There were times, even now Ra forgot about the Force. It was still quite a new thing in her life and rather turned to more mundane applications than something mystical. That was the case here, so closing her eyes after her friend pointed it out made sense.

Quieting her mind once again, Ra looked at the saber in her hands with the Force. When she did that, the location of where to put the crystal became clear. Taking out the myriad of wires and connectors, she slid the first crystal into the spot she saw and attempted to put everything else back the way it was. She got it close enough so they were all connected still and fit back in.

Closing the first one up, she went to work on the second. She used the same technique and got it apart and together that much faster than the first one.

Opening her eyes when she done, Ra looked over at Stardust and gave her a small smile.

"I think that worked."

@Ra'a'mah
Star smiled as she watches her, her eyes identified every piece in the air quickly...them again she was used to stripping a blaster down...and she had learned the same with a saber

She watched them both close up and gave a smile as she thought for a moment of what to do then nodded

then outside we go, we must test your lightsabers

She would lead the two outside and turned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom