Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Relentless Akovin Workshop Auction

Welcome to the first auction of all Relentless Akovin Workshop productions!

All items are barter or service preferred, and all ORC members will receive special consideration. Any members or representatives of any repressive Imperial or Sith authority need not look here, you will be turned around. Forcibly.

The auction will end on June 29th, 12:00 PM EST.

[*]Lot B: Full Access to RAW DIG Boots for a limited sized unit. - [member=Connory] Mircinuur Isolation Projector

[*]Lot C: Individual Access to a RAW PUR Power Cell - [member=Connory] 1 dose of Equivox doped with Devaronian blood poison

[*]Lot F: Triam's Custom Armor Service - [member=John Ash] 1 custom ship up to 2km for civilian or 1km for combat and 1 custom vehicle
[*]Lot G: Triam's Custom Weapon Service - [member=AD-8] One custom small ship
[*]Lot H: Triam's Custom Droid Service - [member=AD-8] 1 Freedom Class Heavy Cruiser [x] with full T-1 [x] bomber fighter compliment
[*]Lot I: Triam's Custom Miscellaneous Technology Service - [member=Connory] A hextrine knife
Let the bids begin!

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Triam Akovin"]

John looked over the auction for a bit. Crazy tech was being offered and it all seemed rather interesting. One bit of tech caught his attention though above the rest. He sent in a message:

<2000 credits on Lot E.>

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Ferron was notified of the bid opening up and could absolutely see the potential of Lot A for use in his plans. They were very well crafted items.

"Let's put a good juicy offer on these mastercraft items, shall we?"
  • Lot A
    5,000 credits

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Tom looked over the auction and spotted several items worth his time

Lot B - 5,000 credits
Lot D - 7,000 credits
Lot Ea - 9,000 credits
Lot G - 11,000 credits

it never hurt to have a few items that did interesting thing or a new weapon

[member="John Ash"], [member="Ferron Troste"], [member="Tom Taff"].

"Thank you for your initial bids! A reminder to future bidders, barter and equivalent services are preferred, thank you for your time!"

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Ferron absolutely understood the usefulness and effectiveness of these devices. Although he would have them in a more passive role, they would be equally necessary as anything else.

"Kuat Drive Yards merely has ships and components, which since we have no record of you purchasing, severely limits us. However, we do know people enjoy a ship using a Stygium Crystal Cloaking Device. We can modify any existing ship or create a new one for you. Additionally, can we offer you a sum of Besh Credits? If they are unacceptable, just let me know. Hopefully this makes our bid more satisfying to your needs."
  • Lot A
    5,000 credits
  • New or Modified Ship with Stygium Cloaking Device (No KSD, read Catalog for more info)
  • 500 Besh Credits

AD-8 Loaded up the auction page and scanned through all the available lots, he wanted the custom droid, custom weapon and was in dire need of some armour.

Lot F - 10,000 cr or one custom small ship
Lot G - 15,000 cr or one custom small ship
Lot H - 10,000 cr or one custom small ship

[member="Triam Akovin"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom looked over it.

The update put him out of a weapon. did he really need it probably not. He could make his own end of the day. So he kept his bids allowing [member="AD-8"] to have it. Settling back in

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="AD-8"] [member="Triam Akovin"]

John thought of some use for the last lots as the auction went on. Some other bidder had placed an opening bid though and in light of the announcement by the auctioner, he decided to think of some creative bids he could make. After a bit he sent a message:

< For Lot F I bid a luxury suite custom built in Ashhearth. For Lot G I bid a custom workshop for your company in Ashhearth lease free for the next 5 years. For Lot H I bid a spot in an upcoming salvage job for your company with pay and the rights to keep part of the salvage. More details can be sent to the auctioner privately if requested. For Lot I I bid a custom speeder bike made by myself personally.>

Ultimatum had heard of this workshop once or twice. He was intrigued, to say the least, of the potential uses for the various equipment available here. He sent in his bid:

Lot C - 10,000 credits
Lot Ca - 10,000 credits
Lot Cb - 10,000 credits

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Connory"], [member="Ultimatum"], [member="John Ash"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="AD-8"], [member="Ferron Troste"]

"A familiar face arrives and damn near cleans house! Bids have been updated and adjusted slightly in one case. Don't forget, there are at least a couple individual lots, in the case that full access lots become too expensive to bid against. Thank you for your much appreciated business!"

[member="Connory"], [member="Ultimatum"], [member="John Ash"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="AD-8"], [member="Ferron Troste"], [member="Ursula Vizla"]

"Bids have been updated, only a day left before all bids will be finalized and allotted out! Don't forget, that Lot Aa is still open and available, and a limited time offer, which will not be available after this auction. Thank you for your time!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom